Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Balarabe Hails Jonathan On Ojukwu’s Wife’s Appointment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Balarabe Hails Jonathan On Ojukwu’s Wife’s Appointment (625 Views)

History Sunday 101: My Questions On Ojukwu / Very Interesting: America's Secret Files On Ojukwu. / The Time Magazine On Ojukwu:the Gentleman Rebel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Balarabe Hails Jonathan On Ojukwu’s Wife’s Appointment by omanzo02: 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2011
Balarabe hails Jonathan on Ojukwu’s wife’s appointment

By Ajibola Abayomi, Acting News Editor Saturday

Former Governor of Kaduna State, Alhaji Balarabe Musa, has praised the Federal Government over the appointment of the wife of Igbo leader, Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu, as the Special Adviser on Diaspora Matters by President Goodluck Jonathan.

Balarabe described the appointment of Mrs Bianca Ojukwu as recognition of Ojukwu’s contribution to the development of the country.

“I think it is a good thing for the Ojukwu family. It is to compensate the man for his effort in nation building. The Federal Government is in the right direction and there is nothing wrong with that.”

The appointment is a well-deserved one. The Federal Government has done what is good and I have no reason to kick against what the president has done.”
Re: Balarabe Hails Jonathan On Ojukwu’s Wife’s Appointment by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2011
omanzo02:

Balarabe hails Jonathan on Ojukwu’s wife’s appointment

By Ajibola Abayomi, Acting News Editor Saturday

Former Governor of Kaduna State, Alhaji Balarabe Musa, has praised the Federal Government over the appointment of the wife of Igbo leader, Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu, as the Special Adviser on Diaspora Matters by President Goodluck Jonathan.

Balarabe described the appointment of Mrs Bianca Ojukwu as recognition of Ojukwu’s contribution to the development of the country.

“I think it is a good thing for the Ojukwu family. It is to compensate the man for his effort in nation building. The Federal Government is in the right direction and there is nothing wrong with that.”
The appointment is a well-deserved one. The Federal Government has done what is good and I have no reason to kick against what the president has done.”

But, is it a good thing for the Nigerian people, whose money will be used to pay Mrs. Ojukwu for services they never need or asked for?
Re: Balarabe Hails Jonathan On Ojukwu’s Wife’s Appointment by jason123: 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2011
Lawd, Lawd,Lawd!!!! Please take the country away from stupi.d people. If the appointment was to compensate Ojukwu's family okay. But what about Nigerians What about the cost of governance

Well, GJ would not win this election except he rigs it and the country would split!!!! angry
Re: Balarabe Hails Jonathan On Ojukwu’s Wife’s Appointment by buzugee(m): 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2011
cultural nepotism  grin gej can eat a fat diick
Re: Balarabe Hails Jonathan On Ojukwu’s Wife’s Appointment by Afam4eva(m): 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2011
I thought the reason why people castigated the appointment of Bianca was because they saw it as way for Jonathan to try and get Ojukwu's support and by extension the Igbo people. Is that post the most useless and unnecessary political position in the country. Please let's give the woman a break. BIKO.
Re: Balarabe Hails Jonathan On Ojukwu’s Wife’s Appointment by buzugee(m): 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2011
matter fact, gej can eat this thang right here *unzips trouser*
Re: Balarabe Hails Jonathan On Ojukwu’s Wife’s Appointment by Afam4eva(m): 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2011
buzugee:

matter fact, gej can eat this thang right here *unzips trouser*

Pls take this to the sexuality section. That's where you'll find your type.
Re: Balarabe Hails Jonathan On Ojukwu’s Wife’s Appointment by buzugee(m): 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2011
afam4eva:

Pls take this to the sexuality section. That's where you'll find your type.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Balarabe Hails Jonathan On Ojukwu’s Wife’s Appointment by Rhino5dm: 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2011
stuupid old fooooo.ol

compensate Wtf!
Re: Balarabe Hails Jonathan On Ojukwu’s Wife’s Appointment by buzugee(m): 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2011
gej need to take his bowler hat off so i can see his big ol head bobbing up and down while he eating the thang

(1) (Reply)

Northern Leaders List Conditions For Jonathan • Demand Juicy Ministries,ambs / Libyan Soldiers Kill 6 Nigerians / Shame! Pdp Leader Invades School With Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.