Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians (50373 Views)

774,000 Jobs: PDP Lawmakers Reject 30 Slots Offer / 774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons / "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by Sammy07: 8:55am On Jun 27, 2020
SaharaReporters gathered that the ministry has allocated about 50,000 slots to federal lawmakers and other politicians across the country.

The Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs and Disaster Management has given slots to Nigerian lawmakers in the ongoing recruitment for N-Power.

N-Power is one of the schemes in the National Social Investments Programme introduced by the President Muhammadu Buhari administration to address the challenges of youth unemployment by providing a structure for large-scale and relevant skills acquisition and development while linking its core and outcomes to fixing inadequate public services and stimulating the larger economy.

The scheme has however, been embroiled in irregularities following the commencement of the second tenure of the President when the ministry was created to handle the programme.

Nigerian Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Umar Farouq.
The ministry had announced that its registration portal will reopen for registration out of which 400,000 beneficiaries will be taken from the application pool.

However, SaharaReporters gathered that the ministry has allocated about 50,000 slots to federal lawmakers and other politicians across the country.

As the portal for the registration opened today, SaharaReporters gathered that the lawmakers printed registration forms of N-Power, which they shared among their cronies.

This would not only thwart the vision for the creation of the scheme but also deny ordinary Nigerians the opportunity to partake in the scheme.

Some of the lawmakers, who received slots under the corrupt scheme include President of the National Assembly, Ahmad Lawan; Senator Abdul Ningi; and Speaker of Bauchi State House of Assembly, Abubakar Y Suleiman.

Recall that the lawmakers had in April piled pressure on the minister, Sadiya Farouq, to give room for their intervention in the NSIP.

The lawmakers finally had their way to benefit from the conditional cash transfers in the country as well as other schemes under Farouq after a meeting with her.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/26/ministry-humanitarians-affairs-gives-n-power-recruitment-slots-senate-president-other

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by Kriss216: 8:57am On Jun 27, 2020
They allocated over 12% to the Lawbreakers, wetin come remain for us again? And to think some people didn't sleep last night trying to register.

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by Brandstudio01: 8:58am On Jun 27, 2020
Sounds like a joke
No wonder they want Sahara reporters down by a means

Please jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by ebenhazard(m): 9:00am On Jun 27, 2020
Iyanu masele

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by Sammy07: 9:01am On Jun 27, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Sounds like a joke

I would have said its a joke, but I believe them
Here is the reason.

Yesterday (around 12am)people were able to register on their portal

They said their registration is null and void.
That they have not opened the portal.

My question, who opened the portal in the mid night?

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by ThatFairGuy: 9:02am On Jun 27, 2020
What's wrong with this woman? Must she bastardize everything?

62 Likes

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by Bossontop(m): 9:16am On Jun 27, 2020
Las las God pass everybody......

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by sapientia(m): 9:18am On Jun 27, 2020
They have been bribed to avoid future probes.

If grassroots spread is the concern, what happened to the LGAs?

N-power have turned into a settlement scheme

Imagine what she must have allocated to her cronies.

36 Likes

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by musa234(m): 9:20am On Jun 27, 2020
I'm a witness to this inhumane act by this lady, I knew this will happen even though the money is nothing to write home about in this present day Nigeria.The only npower recruitment that was devoid of this man no man issue was the first one of 2016 because probably most persons didnt take it seriously, but from 2017 up to this moment, this man no man issue has become the order of the day and unfortunately we all can only rant online but nothing absolutely will be done about it. It is only those that it didn't favour that will complain, once if favours you, you will keep quiet and even though I am a northerner, this is favouring northerners the most which is not right at all.

202 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by Decibel: 9:28am On Jun 27, 2020
Nigeria is a fraud! This Inhumanitarian and Disaster woman is the Deziani of Buhari Administration. This ministry is a conduit pipe for cabal to loot the country dry. No wonder they want Magu out at all cost to pave way for a stooge who will give them prosecution waiver.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by Balenciagaokey: 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
grin grin grin

In this country, I hardly believe politicians.
But there is no smoke without fire.
Northerners can do anything to help their brothers.
Meanwhile, people should be careful because Scammers can use this document to get information. (Claiming to be Politicians, Governors and Presidency).
If a scammer can get all the details listed there.. You are finished.

I am observing..

7 Likes

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by tillaman(m): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
I wonder why people are surprised with the news, shebi GEJ led government people still dey see crumbs chop but this administration even crumbs the masses no see
Any time I watch Sadiya Umar Farouq address the press I feel so much disgust for PMB’s administrations
She’s so incapable and she doesn’t even know how to address issues without sounding like a dummy atleast just keep shut other than disgracing your self with that lackadaisical attitude problem

44 Likes

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by CelestineNelson: 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lawless leaders...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
Guess this is NPower 2.0

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by Hedonisco: 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nigeria would never be good, especially because we the masses don't know our real enemies... Our real priorities.

After unjustly cornering and sharing all available opportunities to few connected or 'lucky' idiots, you expect the millions of shortchanged, disadvantaged and hopeless ones out there to meekly accept defeat and embrace a life of 'hand to mouth' struggle, abegism, and sheer nothingness... Iro nla.

But the foolish masses would continue to suffer because they don't know the real source of their problems.

Make una stay there dey fight the wrong battles. By the time you realise where the rain started to beat you , your life would be useless already.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nigeria is a big whole scam

2 Likes

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by toyinjimoh(m): 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
All i know is nemesis will catch up with them if they like they should give all their family members the slots...las las we de survive and we go still de survive

10 Likes

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by mandalorian: 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
What a corruption free regime. They're really doing their job, next level has never been this sweet. Among these 50000 people are e-worriors who will tell you that Bubu is their "darling" president. But the last time I checked, 30k can't last me and my family 8 days and I'm sure it won't serve the e-worriors either.

25 Likes

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
grin
Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by bluefilm: 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
Stealing is not corruption anyways, in this part of the world.

So I'm not surprised. cool
Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by onecrate: 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
I would be shocked if anybody is shocked seeing this news.

4 Likes

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by Greenpace214(f): 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nigeria is one big village, see what politicians are doing.
People who already have money are still running after 30k.

This country dey shame me.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by jennybright(f): 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
I don't know why I don't just like that woman. God please forgive me. She is not behaving like a mother who accommodate everyone. She is so.... In fact she is so tribalistic

21 Likes

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by wilemer: 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
Sammyi07:
The Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs and Disaster Management has given slots to Nigerian lawmakers in the ongoing recruitment for N-Power.

SaharaReporters gathered that the ministry has allocated about 50,000 slots to federal lawmakers and other politicians across the country.

shameful

1 Like

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
angry
Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by lloydtruth: 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
This woman again

7 Likes

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by Salako01(m): 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
Kriss216:
They allocated over 12% to the Lawbreakers, wetin come remain for us again? And to think some people didn't sleep last night trying to register.

Lol, that is about 48,000 to law Makers alone. Remember, they want to take 400,000 persons. You still have the ones that will get in because they paid or know people. At the end, the real persons that needed this will get less than 5k slots.....Kai grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by mrgbenga1: 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
One day, God will deliver us in this nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by Salako01(m): 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
Kriss216:

Lol, that is about 48,000 to law Makers alone. Remember, they want to take 400,000 persons. You still have the ones that will get in because they paid or know people. At the end, the real persons that needed this will get less than 30k slots.....Kai grin grin
Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by EmekaBlue(m): 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
I won't even waste my time and energy applying.

YEYE fraudulent country where d leaders eat everything even eye d food on d ground for d grassroots

9 Likes

Re: Ministry Gives N-power Recruitment Slots To Lawmakers, Politicians by gurunlocker: 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2020
This woman has been so controversial ever since she assumed this position.... shocked shocked shocked

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shortlisted Candidates For EFCC Graduate Cadre / HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) / Some Jobs That Will Soon Be Gone For Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.