Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Mtn F@stlink Zte Mf627 Unable To Install Wahala - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mtn F@stlink Zte Mf627 Unable To Install Wahala (1524 Views)

Help: My Glo Sim Is Not Connecting With My Mtn F@stlink / Mtn Zte Mf627 F@stlink Would'nt Install.please Help Needed Urgently.! / Mtn F@stlink Software Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn F@stlink Zte Mf627 Unable To Install Wahala by owner(m): 10:59am On Jan 30, 2011
Goodday, The Wonderful People of Nairaland.
Pls i need anyone who can give me a Solution to this My MTN F@stlink Problem! I have not be able to Install the Modem into my New PC, The Response is data.cab file Missing, and after that it will not Install, Pls help me!
Re: Mtn F@stlink Zte Mf627 Unable To Install Wahala by BankoleO1: 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2011
Try copying the installation folder from someone that uses that same modem or just return the modem from where you bought it from I just hope its MTN office you bought yours from.
Re: Mtn F@stlink Zte Mf627 Unable To Install Wahala by engrhamid(m): 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2011
owner:

Goodday, The Wonderful People of Nairaland.
Pls i need anyone who can give me a Solution to this My MTN F@stlink Problem! I have not be able to Install the Modem into my New PC, The Response is data.cab file Missing, and after that it will not Install, Pls help me!
The above me has said nothing but the truth.
The third option is for me to assist you if you live nearby or can come over.
Where do you stay.

(1) (Reply)

How To Download You Tube Videos / Computer Training In Awoyaya, Ajah / Oracle 12c, Ccna,ccnp,hacking,mcitp,mcse, Laptop Repair, Java, Autocad, Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.