Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Making Money From Packaged Onions And Irish Potatoes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money From Packaged Onions And Irish Potatoes (2263 Views)

Storage Business Onions And Pepper (tatashi) / Packaged Dried Catfish Business. Is It Profitable? / A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money From Packaged Onions And Irish Potatoes by farmbiz: 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2011
Hi all

At this period onions are very expensive (it has never been this expensive in the history of Nigeria). This is an opportuniy for interested people to make money and at the same time help people to obtain onions at cheaper rates. We package onions and irish potatoes in mesh bags into portatble sizes (between 700g and 1000g) and sell. What we sell is much more cheaper than what can ever be obtained in the market even after adding your own margin

We sell to supermarkets and whoever is interested in handing over to the consumers in exchange for money. The packagings are very attactive and we can put in your own label.

For enquiries send your email to irishandonions@miraisaces.com, or call 08026164436

Thank you

Re: Making Money From Packaged Onions And Irish Potatoes by PapaBrowne(m): 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2011
Nice! I like innovative business people that engage in off the track businesses!!
Re: Making Money From Packaged Onions And Irish Potatoes by motorola4u: 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2011
this is truly brilliant, i hope it wont be too expensive sha cos with this packaging i am anticipating a Supermarket price
Re: Making Money From Packaged Onions And Irish Potatoes by farmbiz: 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2011
@motorola4u: i can guarantee you it is cheaper than what is obtainable in the market.
Thank you
Re: Making Money From Packaged Onions And Irish Potatoes by motorola4u: 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2011
farmbiz i tried your number but it did not go tru
Re: Making Money From Packaged Onions And Irish Potatoes by nlPoster: 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
I just feel somehow if I hear of any problem with onions.
Re: Making Money From Packaged Onions And Irish Potatoes by domwas2(m): 5:28am On Jun 17, 2020
How do you get the net to package

(1) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Commissions Own Energy Bank In Ghana,may Takeover Union Bank. / Small Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Than 50,000!!! / How To Get A Globally Accepted Naira (N) Denominated Debit Visa Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.