Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Star Actress, Stella Damasus Is In A Fresh Romance With Mofe Duncan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Star Actress, Stella Damasus Is In A Fresh Romance With Mofe Duncan (2375 Views)

Checkout Actress Stella Damasus At 22 / Actor Mofe Duncan And Wife Meets Chelsea Football Star, John Terry (photo) / Star Actress Stella Damasus Flaunts Hot Cleavage In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Star Actress, Stella Damasus Is In A Fresh Romance With Mofe Duncan by tpsolomons: 12:17am On Jan 31, 2011
This is less than a year after her short lived marriage to Emeka Nzeribe hit the rocks.

Her latest care giver is identified as Mofe Duncan.

He is listed as a man about town based in Abuja.

He is further tagged as into the world of production (the organisation and supervision of the making of movie, broadcast or recording…), with a sister as an Anchor person in a radio station.

GET Full News and Picture of Mofe Duncan here
http://beep-me..com/2011/01/star-actress-stella-damascus-is-in.html
Re: Star Actress, Stella Damasus Is In A Fresh Romance With Mofe Duncan by red1234: 7:11am On Jan 31, 2011
i know its good to be true

ny skyride - new york skyride - nyc tours
Re: Star Actress, Stella Damasus Is In A Fresh Romance With Mofe Duncan by Coolabbie: 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2011
Eh ehn! Neva knew she had divorced.
Re: Star Actress, Stella Damasus Is In A Fresh Romance With Mofe Duncan by ifyalways(f): 9:06am On Feb 01, 2011
Ah ah Stella,when did she marry and divorce ni undecided
Re: Star Actress, Stella Damasus Is In A Fresh Romance With Mofe Duncan by Nelson6(m): 10:36am On Feb 01, 2011
her former hubby died, she re-married and divorced now she is dating someone else , hmmm am just non-plussed.
Re: Star Actress, Stella Damasus Is In A Fresh Romance With Mofe Duncan by Outstrip(f): 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2011
I don't think it is fair to jump to conclusions and label this woman. I personally thought she married too soon but she is a young woman with children. I am sure there were many lonely nights for her. She had a good marriage until she lost her husband. Even now she still talks very fondly of him. i will not classify her as a wayward person. Her children will always come first and any man who comes in the picture will need to be supportive of that. I wish her well. I hope she takes her time this time

(1) (Reply)

My Life, My Rules - Toyin Lawani Hits Back At Tattoo Critics / Hot For 18+ Only Click In If You Are 18+. / Olawole Leaticia Bola Wins Carnival Calabar Queen 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.