Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,997 members, 7,799,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Gagging And Killing Of A Nigerian - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gagging And Killing Of A Nigerian (972 Views)

Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos / I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) / Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gagging And Killing Of A Nigerian by Horus(m): 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2007
Gagging and Killing of a Nigerian

Once again, the guardians of 'fortress europe' show to what lengths they are prepared to go in dealing what the "contamination" that is African presence in their lands. They have killed another youth and as usual, rather than express remorse, they seek to paint the deceased in as bad a light as they can.

Let us all do whatevever we can (regardless of magnitude) to let these monsters know that the dead man has a larger family that will not allow his brutal murder to go unremarked.

Follow the link below to read more and, please sign the letter.

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/component/option,com_philaform/Itemid,195/form_id,1/
Re: Gagging And Killing Of A Nigerian by deathadder(m): 11:35am On Jun 14, 2007
I've just signed it and passed it to many people to view. I'm not surpeised it was the spanish.

They are a sick and pathetic nation. They enjoy mistreating people and animals who are unable to retaliate.

Nation of weak losers! angry

(1) (Reply)

The New Scam In Nigeria / Waht Is Rape? / Police Arrest Three Civil Defence Officers, Two Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.