Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:56 AM

N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries (52652 Views)

N-power: Sadiya Umar Farouq's Season's Greetings Turns Sour / Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week / N-power: Sadiya Umar Farouk, A Woeful And Disastrous Failure-wikipedia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by npowerng: 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
The Honourable Minister Sadiya Farooq has shared a message with Batch A and Batch B Beneficiaries.

She says

The transitioning and exit of Batch A and B is not a punitive action. It is a proactive intervention to help up skill your brothers and sisters and assist them further along on their journey through life.

She thanks the beneficiaries and states that they have been worthy ambassadors of the N-Power programme in their respective Places of Primary Assignments - Primary Healthcare centres, Previously unmanned classrooms and as Agric Extension Advisors.

Please read the full text below.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by TGM2015: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
I made a reply to correct the thread headline, the headline has been corrected, so, there is no need for this space.

Please if you are interested in this space, just quote your post and mention me. I will take the first relevant post to this thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by LovesonBlezz(m): 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
Batch A and B should still be placed on the monthly stipend till the so called transitioning comes to fruition, and this should not stop recruitment of batch c. There is money in this country!

Cc npowerng

152 Likes 9 Shares

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by Doublecc: 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
Incompetency and unprofessionalism at its peak.
How can she use covid19 pandemic as reason behind the disengagement.
The government can also go ahead and sack civil servants to make way for the teaming unemployed masses.

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by sacajawea: 8:34am On Jul 01, 2020
Buhari used to bang this Woman, they said.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by GemUnique(m): 8:34am On Jul 01, 2020
So indirectly, they've been sacked using Covid19 as an excuse

10 Likes

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by okomile(f): 8:35am On Jul 01, 2020
Bunch of idiots and fools

6 Likes

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by Lincoln275(m): 8:35am On Jul 01, 2020
Ok
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by freshkpomo(m): 8:35am On Jul 01, 2020
Together we can make Nigeria better.

Say no to old leaders.

God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by StagethemTVee: 8:35am On Jul 01, 2020
What is "Honourable" about most of our politicians and ministers?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by Lankybaby(f): 8:36am On Jul 01, 2020
Who would help me I need to apply for the n-power program
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by AmazingELixir: 8:36am On Jul 01, 2020
cool
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by Think9ja(m): 8:36am On Jul 01, 2020
kiss
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by Meskalito1(m): 8:36am On Jul 01, 2020
Abeg how much is visa to Egypt... I wan check something

7 Likes

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by barrypro: 8:37am On Jul 01, 2020
Batch A and B are automatically back to the streets.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by ITbomb(m): 8:38am On Jul 01, 2020
How about the devices

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by Meedon: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2020
Lankybaby:

I can help u
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by mjabdulk: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2020
Hope they will be giving permanent and pensionable appointment in various government parastatals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by MadeINchenzen2: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2020
Up N-power and Up Nepa !!!

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by Isobug: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2020
Lankybaby:
Trust nobody

10 Likes

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by Kingpele(m): 8:39am On Jul 01, 2020
Whenever I look at this woman, I remember Mrs mmadueke the crook, this woman looks like a crook, I don't know how but I feel it in my mind that this woman is a thief... God forgive me if am wrong... Happy new month to every single person in this forum and the guest readers

34 Likes

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by MadeINchenzen2: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2020
Lankybaby:
what sort of help do u need?

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by extol1(m): 8:39am On Jul 01, 2020
Meskalito1:
Abeg how much is visa to Egypt... I wan check something
I dey come make I go ask them for Egypt
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by Acidosis(m): 8:39am On Jul 01, 2020
Over 1m applications in less than 48hrs? Ah!

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by qanda: 8:40am On Jul 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by keentola(m): 8:40am On Jul 01, 2020
Reading is a culture of those who yearn for growth, and in a world where knowledge is scarce and growth is dying, you need all the headstart you can get.

You need to develop yourself mentally to stand out as an individual, so buying books and reading them is the smartest thing to do.

You can develop yourself by getting best-selling books on
Business
Self Development
Relationship
Christian Life and walking perfectly with God
Novel
African History
World History

You can also check the list of popular books that people have enjoyed over the years as many of them are on the catalogue of the WhatsApp number in my BIO.
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by flackoFlint(m): 8:40am On Jul 01, 2020
N power na scam
Use your head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by IMO01: 8:40am On Jul 01, 2020
Ok
Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by Seunaj05(m): 8:41am On Jul 01, 2020
For those of you hailing this woman that she has done well by following the initial agreement let's not forget the following:
1. Laolu Akande who still remains the spokesman for the Npower program categorically told the beneficiaries in a live chat that they will be made permanent staffs if they reelection Buhari into office. Alot of the beneficiaries fell for this scam.
2. What is the fate of those who have already started a family based on earnings from NPOWER? I know couples who are both Npower beneficiaries.
3. Why exit beneficiaries without clearly stating out what the transitioning package would be? I guess the promise of transitioning is just another scam, a political strategy to maintain calm and order. As for me, stipends ought not to stop until Farouk is sure of what's coming up for the disengaged beneficiaries
4. In Nigeria today, it is almost impossible for beneficiaries to save something substantial to start a living out of 30k monthly stipend. Again in my own opinion, part of the money, say 5k, should have have been deducted on a monthly basis and be given to beneficiaries at the end of program.
5. How do you think that someone who has earned 30k monthly for 2 years would readjust back to earning nothing? Perhaps by resulting to crimes to maintain standard of living??
Goodluck to the retired beneficiaries, God almighty will see you through

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by superfitsez(m): 8:42am On Jul 01, 2020
youths are really suffering,I weep for this government

4 Likes

Re: N-Power: Sadiya Farooq's Message To Batch A And B Beneficiaries by naijacartoon: 8:42am On Jul 01, 2020
N power is a temporary solution, If you know, you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site / This Is The Best Way To Answer When An Interviewer Says ‘tell Me About Yourself’ / FIRS Appointment At Last!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.