Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? (5844 Views)

Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic / Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always / What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Ceekay(m): 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2006
Well u and ur husband have been living hapily, with a child, when suddenly your husband goes to work one morning and meets with an accident that costs him his man-hood, will u leave or will u keep ur marital vows...to stay on together 4better..4worse..??
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by nana(f): 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2006
I will stay wit' him.Why should i leave him because of his predicament?
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Ceekay(m): 11:32pm On Jan 30, 2006
Please just be as truthful as u can be..nobody's gonna eat anybody up, the fact is, this actually happened n the lady packed her things and fled... cry cry
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by nana(f): 11:36pm On Jan 30, 2006
That's just too bad.
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by hotangel2(f): 12:56am On Jan 31, 2006
Boy oooo... I will deffinitely divorce him. It's not that he's impotent.. you mean like no d!ck!! The thing Gone patapata. Come one now.. No ammount of love can make me stay.

I'm not lying.. seriously, i'll leave. If he's impotent.. that's a different case. But no manhood??!! Save me your preachings.. im leaving. smiley
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Ceekay(m): 1:00am On Jan 31, 2006
Now thats being truthful, but What about d kid, hot-angel?? what u gon tell him happened to his/her daddy??
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by prettyH(f): 1:25am On Jan 31, 2006
Ceekay:

Please just be as truthful as u can be..nobody's going to eat anybody up, the fact is, this actually happened n the lady packed her things and fled... cry cry

What gives you the impression she wasn't been truthful? Different individuals handle problems in various ways. Personally i wouldn't leave because that just shows i never truly loved him.

hot-angel:

Boy oooo... I will deffinitely divorce him. It's not that he's impotent.. you mean like no d!ck!! The thing Gone patapata. Come one now.. No amount of love can make me stay.

I'm not lying.. seriously, I'll leave. If he's impotent.. that's a different case. But no manhood??!! Save me your preachings.. I'm leaving. smiley

What if it were the other way round...if it was the wife that had been in the accident and the guy left her... wouldn't you cry blue murder?
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by hotangel2(f): 1:28am On Jan 31, 2006
Ceekay:

Now thats being truthful, but What about d kid, hot-angel?? what u gon tell him happened to his/her daddy??

Hopefully there wont be kid then. And however it goes.. i'll tell the kid something.
Infact God wont let this happen to me oo. In JESUS NAME.. it will never happen to me. lai lai.
prettyH:

What if it were the other way round...if it was the wife that had been in the accident and the guy left her... wouldn't you cry blue murder?

Women dont have oko. And if the boobs go.. u can do surgery and put another one there. But Oko?? Come on now?

I just pray this dont happen to me.
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by justme: 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2006
i pray this never happens to me. if i find myself in a situation like that, so long as i love him, i'll stay, not just because of the kid, but for him.... there's are ways of deriving sexual pleasure besides using a dick, i'll take that option(e no go easy o), cos it could have been me, shit happens! sad
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by dejiolowe: 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2006
may it never happen to me! i will beg my wife to leave me self coz if she cracks under pressure and sleeps with someone else, i will kill her from jealousy...
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by viviansam(f): 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2006
GOd this is a difficult one but in all honesty, I will not leave my husband because he has lost his manhood in a circumstance like that. That is even when he needs me most to console and comfort him. What If I am the one involved, how would i feel if I had an accident that cost me my legs and all of a sudden, he lives me. Pls I will not. We will together find a solution to that problem. If medical science can, we will explore that while waiting on God. We can still have fun through other ways aside penetration.
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by eveseh(f): 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2006
viviansam:

GOd this is a difficult one but in all honesty, I will not leave my husband because he has lost his manhood in a circumstance like that. That is even when he needs me most to console and comfort him. What If I am the one involved, how would i feel if I had an accident that cost me my legs and all of a sudden, he lives me. Please I will not. We will together find a solution to that problem. If medical science can, we will explore that while waiting on God. We can still have fun through other ways aside penetration.

kiss kiss kiss grin grin
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Nia: 5:19am On May 12, 2006
Kai! I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. This would be a real test o. 
But I'd stay just for the child and to be an emotional support to him, but I will have a lover on the side and make sure he doesn't find out about it. That way everyone's happy.
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by kimba(m): 10:42am On May 13, 2006
@hot-angel
Boy oooo, I will deffinitely divorce him. It's not that he's impotent, you mean like no d!ck!! The thing Gone patapata. Come one now, No ammount of love can make me stay.

I'm not lying, seriously, i'll leave. If he's impotent, that's a different case. But no manhood??!! Save me your preachings, im leaving.

How about the "TILL DEATH DO US PART" stuff.

I think the priests/officiating ministers usually say "DEATH" not "grin**K"
no offense!!!!
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by DaHitler(m): 4:07pm On May 13, 2006
Is sex even important to women? There is nothing to worry about. Most women would stick around, unless they are whores.
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Nia: 9:01pm On May 13, 2006
Afeni:

Is sex even important to women? There is nothing to worry about. Most women would stick around, unless they whores.

LOL, body no be wood o.
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by youngies(m): 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2007
kimba:

How about the "TILL DEATH DO US PART" stuff.

I think the priests/officiating ministers usually say "DEATH" not "grin**K"
no offense!!!!

Kimba thanks for translating it into English for Hot-Angel. May be she thought that was what the minister said, "till DICK do us part" grin grin

lol
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by sisimose(f): 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2007
for better for worse were the vows
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by anabell(f): 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2007
i wont leave him, but i might cheat on him, i guess he will understand
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Zandra1(f): 6:29am On Apr 19, 2007
Sex is important to women. If a woman leaves in this situation she is not a LovePeddler for the person that said that. If u ask men a lot of them would do the same and I guess they are manwhores then. I dont blame any woman that stays or goes . As for a woman that left I dont blame her cause her husband may leave her if she was in that situation so knowing the kind of man she has she left or maybe she cant handle the situation. God forbid that something like this will happen to me. 80% of women so far said they will stay, ask men lets see their opinion.
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by McDoe(m): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2007
nana, it is easier saiod than done!
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by McDoe(m): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2007
nana, it is easier said than done!
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by nana(f): 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2007
well,u fink so.Anyways,that's what am gonna do if i find myself in that situation,
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by McDoe(m): 11:51am On Apr 23, 2007
nana, I can never believe you. There is a saying that  a woman's ability to remain in marriage lies squarely on the ability of the husband to perform his role. Role in this context means sexual activeness/satisfaction. Is it a lie? Pls nana, answer.
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by mohawkchic(f): 6:06am On Apr 24, 2007
~I wudnt leave him,in this day & age there are lots of ways to incorporate sex,eg. strap ons will be ideal in this suitation. . .ofcourse the most important thing will be for the man to recovery from his sense of self-worth,therapy shud fix that! Once thats sorted,then its time to explore other ways to make the most of the fire in the bedroom grin It shud be fun discoverin other ways to have that special fullfillment,pre-intimacy springs to mind in bucketloads lipsrsealed grin wink

~I'd like to think there'll be other sensitive areas to arouse satisfaction for the man undecided anyways whatever the case,am sure something can be salvaged of what's left,make the most of what we've got like grin
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by BIKINI(f): 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2007
I WILL ALSO LEAVE HIM BY ACCIDENT![color=#990000][/color]
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by doubletree(f): 4:02pm On May 01, 2007
why leave?when you can go to ann summers and get a rabbit.

I work with a lady whose husband had cancer of the penis diagnosed soon after their 1st child,he had to have it removed .they are still together 22 years later.
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by ell77(f): 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2008
He even gave you a child so what is the issue, stay and get on with it. What if someone pours acid on your face, or part of your body is amputated. Nobody is invincible, he is still a man even without his Instruments. It might be weird at first but it is more than possible. Sex is not the beginning and the end and if it is for you, then what would you have done when he becomes impotent anyway, cheat?
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Seun(m): 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2008
Oh dear. What an interesting question. Thank goodness I'm not a woman. lipsrsealed
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 18, 2008
@hotangel- dicks can be replaced now too.

I would stay. I feel in love with the man not his body. Sex may feel great, but it is fleeting and love is the best feeling ever and it lasts.

Besides I am an amputee; if i leave then I am no better than all the shallow ppl who think less of me because I am missing a leg, and I hate hypocrits!
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 18, 2008
@post
then we'll both meet in divorce court (TV show) grin
Re: What If Ur Husband Loses His Man-hood In An Accident? by almondjoy(f): 8:54am On Jan 18, 2008
As long as he did not lose his tongue or fingers too. I am okay!  Orgasm na orgasm, by lightening or thunder---he will learn to strike any how sha sha. 

That is not grounds for me to leave him. What if the reverse was the case and I lost my "womanhood" in an accidental Tomahawk "chop off"?

Sorry, that is not marriage is solely based on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Mother Is Destroying Our Home With Her Dressing Code.( Pics) / Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife / Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.