Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

This Mubarak Has No Shame! A Disgrace To Arabs! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Mubarak Has No Shame! A Disgrace To Arabs! (916 Views)

Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole / Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari / Doyin Okupe Is A Disgrace To Nigerians - CPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Mubarak Has No Shame! A Disgrace To Arabs! by Jen33(m): 2:23am On Feb 01, 2011
What a shameless idiiot this man!!!

See how the whole country is out in the open calling for you to STEP DOWN as their leader, and yet, like a brainless OAF, you sit there, forcing yourself on them.

In fact I even used to regard Mubarak as a reasonable kind of fellow, despite his unholy alliance with Israel and the US. But now, I've lost all respect for him. At his old age (82), he still cannot get it into his thick skull that the entire country is tired of him.

What more does this fool want? The entire country is at a standstill. People out in the streets in their tens of thousands for nearly a week now! Economy ground to a halt.

Tomorrow, they're planning a Million Man March!

Just to ask him to GO!

Tufia!! What a useless waste of space, this Mubarak.

He's lost all shame in his old age!!
Re: This Mubarak Has No Shame! A Disgrace To Arabs! by Nobody: 2:47am On Feb 01, 2011
Africans and their lust for power, my dear.

Africans dont want to let go of power or to be replaced in their high position, that's why African may never succeed.

People around his age are in nursing home, soaking their diapers.
Re: This Mubarak Has No Shame! A Disgrace To Arabs! by mamagee3(f): 3:09am On Feb 01, 2011
You mean a disgrace to Africans?

Please oooo, Egypt is a northern Africa country.
Re: This Mubarak Has No Shame! A Disgrace To Arabs! by tpiah2: 3:09am On Feb 01, 2011
let's try to respect older people unless we dont plan to live long.

being younger is no excuse for being senseless.

@ ms thang ie ileke.
Re: This Mubarak Has No Shame! A Disgrace To Arabs! by Nobody: 3:11am On Feb 01, 2011
NM

mamagee
Re: This Mubarak Has No Shame! A Disgrace To Arabs! by Jen33(m): 4:05am On Feb 01, 2011
ileke idi said:

Africans and their lust for power, my dear.

Africans dont want to let go of power or to be replaced in their high position, that's why African may never succeed.

People around his age are in nursing home, soaking their diapers.

Mama Gee said:

You mean a disgrace to Africans?

Please oooo, Egypt is a northern Africa country.

Both of you should spare me that 'African'  bullcrap.

All too predictably, you associate them with Africa when it's negative.

But if we were discussing the economic progress made by Libya or Morocco now you will be the first to jump in here to remind us they are Arabs, 'not Africans'.

Self-loathing riff raff.
Re: This Mubarak Has No Shame! A Disgrace To Arabs! by Kobojunkie: 4:17am On Feb 01, 2011
[size=13pt]ROFLMAO!!![/size]
Re: This Mubarak Has No Shame! A Disgrace To Arabs! by johndoe200: 4:25am On Feb 01, 2011
I don't think that Mubarak actually understands the concept of democracy. He has ruled for 30 years without a vice president, He has ordered a state of emergency for 30 years unbroken, so he can have almost absolute power, for him he is the country.

I can imagine how he views those protesting.
Re: This Mubarak Has No Shame! A Disgrace To Arabs! by Jen33(m): 4:32am On Feb 01, 2011
4 real. I think he fancies himself as some sort of pharaoh.

Are you sure he's not building a pyramid? undecided
Re: This Mubarak Has No Shame! A Disgrace To Arabs! by Nobody: 4:39am On Feb 01, 2011
Jen33:

ileke idi said:

Mama Gee said:

Both of you should spare me that 'African'  bullcrap.

All too predictably, you associate them with Africa when it's negative.

But if we were discussing the economic progress made by Libya or Morocco now you will be the first to jump in here to remind us they are Arabs, 'not Africans'.

Exactly how does calling him an "Arabian" disgrace change the fact that Africans are power hungry? Look at the "riff raffs" we have as our leaders. Arabian ko Alibaba ni.

The bolded is irrelevant, a groomed distasteful assumption.
\
Re: This Mubarak Has No Shame! A Disgrace To Arabs! by Jen33(m): 4:44am On Feb 01, 2011
Ileke ide said:

The bolded is irrelevant, a groomed distasteful assumption.

Actually it is very relevant, because it calls into question your credibility in making judgements around here.

Importantly, you have not refuted the ''assumption''.
Re: This Mubarak Has No Shame! A Disgrace To Arabs! by Nobody: 4:47am On Feb 01, 2011
Jen33:

Ileke ide said:

Actually it is very relevant, because it calls into question your credibility in making judgements such as you have here.

Importantly, you have not refuted the ''assumption''.

No, it's very irrelevant.

Why should I?
Re: This Mubarak Has No Shame! A Disgrace To Arabs! by Jen33(m): 4:47am On Feb 01, 2011
Why not? What are you afraid of?

Yourself?
Re: This Mubarak Has No Shame! A Disgrace To Arabs! by Nobody: 4:49am On Feb 01, 2011
Jen33:

Why not? What are you afraid of?

Yourself?
Lol.

ahaha!
Re: This Mubarak Has No Shame! A Disgrace To Arabs! by nawaforweo: 4:58am On Feb 01, 2011
http://ascology.com/news/green360/editorials-avenue/3446-What-went-wrong-Egypt-Editorial.html

This sums up the whole problem. I don't think Mubarak is all guilty as people pose it
Re: This Mubarak Has No Shame! A Disgrace To Arabs! by KaluAkanu: 6:43am On Feb 01, 2011
Is Mubarak any different from the other Arab dictators in the region? He at least gave his people more freedom than can be found in Saudi Arabia or Libya. undecided undecided undecided

And their economy has been growing steadily.

(1) (Reply)

Fashiola Disgraced Other Party Governor Aspirants In Channel's Governorship Deba / The Referee, The Coach And Nigerian Politics - Short Story and Riddle / It's Certain: Jonathan Has Won.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.