Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:16 PM

Guys What Would Make U Flirt With A Girl Twice & Still Not Ask Her 4 Her Number? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Would Make U Flirt With A Girl Twice & Still Not Ask Her 4 Her Number? (2771 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Would Make U Flirt With A Girl Twice & Still Not Ask Her 4 Her Number? by Lacrissa: 2:36am On Feb 01, 2011
There was this guy I met at a restaurant and we struck a conversation, introduced ourselves and kept flirting, talking or rather, he kept flirting. I then left without him even stopping me or asking for my number. Another day, I met him again and we struck a conversation with him, even touching me as in my back, saying I'm beautiful etc but still left without asking me for my number. I was so tempted to do so but was scared of rejection or thought about why he didn't ask me when I had giving him the green light to go ahead if he wanted to.

So guys i'm asking, what would prevent you from doing so or what do you think prevented him from doing so?
Re: Guys What Would Make U Flirt With A Girl Twice & Still Not Ask Her 4 Her Number? by HaveSense1(m): 3:31am On Feb 01, 2011
Maybe he's just a flirt and likes to strike conversations with women and compliment them. It doesn't necessarily mean he has to ask for your number.
Re: Guys What Would Make U Flirt With A Girl Twice & Still Not Ask Her 4 Her Number? by Judesworld(m): 4:42am On Feb 01, 2011
The answer is not far fetched, he is into a relationship that he adores and doesn't want to fall for any temptation.
Re: Guys What Would Make U Flirt With A Girl Twice & Still Not Ask Her 4 Her Number? by Nobody: 4:48am On Feb 01, 2011
Ok so how far? you decided to fashi the other "boring" guy?
Re: Guys What Would Make U Flirt With A Girl Twice & Still Not Ask Her 4 Her Number? by vertexroya(m): 4:49am On Feb 01, 2011
@Lacrissa

[size=14pt]Now I know you want to enter the world of men,
you've put up two threads already, bearing similar things about a man you've met,
do you want someone to  grin grin[/size]
Re: Guys What Would Make U Flirt With A Girl Twice & Still Not Ask Her 4 Her Number? by Lacrissa: 4:59am On Feb 01, 2011
HaveSense1:

Maybe he's just a flirt and likes to strike conversations with women and compliment them. It doesn't necessarily mean he has to ask for your number.

Judesworld:

The answer is not far fetched, he is into a relationship that he adores and doesn't want to fall for any temptation.

Those were actually the reasons I thought of too.
Re: Guys What Would Make U Flirt With A Girl Twice & Still Not Ask Her 4 Her Number? by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 01, 2011
Lacrissa:

There was this guy I met at a restaurant and we struck a conversation, introduced ourselves and kept flirting, talking or rather, he kept flirting. I then left without him even stopping me or asking for my number. Another day, I met him again and we struck a conversation with him, even touching me as in my back, saying I'm beautiful etc but still left without asking me for my number. I was so tempted to do so but was scared of rejection or thought about why he didn't ask me when I had giving him the green light to go ahead if he wanted to.

So guys i'm asking, what would prevent you from doing so or what do you think prevented him from doing so?

Contrary to your impression of disinterest, our home-boy is a master seducer, and is acting 'cool' though he does desire you. He has you exactly where he wants to. In a state of confusion.

If he pursues, you'll retreat, if he digs in, you'll come to him. Next, you'll want to know his house, whether he has a girlfriend, the last time he had s'e'x. Before you know it, he will sneak into your pants in broad day light - with little or no resistance on your part grin grin grin.
Re: Guys What Would Make U Flirt With A Girl Twice & Still Not Ask Her 4 Her Number? by tjskii(f): 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2011
^^^yup,you took the words rite outta my mouth,but then again*looks slyly at richfella,u know wat they say,it takes one to know one,u one of em master seducers?* wink wink wink
Re: Guys What Would Make U Flirt With A Girl Twice & Still Not Ask Her 4 Her Number? by deniyor: 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2011
If you want his number, ask for it and stop waiting for him to ask for yours. He might be shy or not good at closing deals

PS: your green light sucks. Not to worry, most women suck at giving green light to men. Instead they choose to blame men for not understanding the greenlight.
Re: Guys What Would Make U Flirt With A Girl Twice & Still Not Ask Her 4 Her Number? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2011
believe me, he doesnt have a phone!
Re: Guys What Would Make U Flirt With A Girl Twice & Still Not Ask Her 4 Her Number? by deniyor: 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2011
goat leg:

True, he is not into technology grin
Re: Guys What Would Make U Flirt With A Girl Twice & Still Not Ask Her 4 Her Number? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2011
^^ Sometimes I like to mess with them like this when I'm in the mood though.  cheesy
It's fun cuz I really just want them to practise what they preach (equality et al) and ask for my gaddem number too.    grin

Only very few have done so, and they've all been of white.
Re: Guys What Would Make U Flirt With A Girl Twice & Still Not Ask Her 4 Her Number? by deniyor: 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2011
2buff, are you in calgary or edmonton?
Re: Guys What Would Make U Flirt With A Girl Twice & Still Not Ask Her 4 Her Number? by deniyor: 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2011
Yeah, they all claim equality et al. Yet they do no hv the balls to ask guys for their numbers cos they are afraid of rejection! How do you think a guy feels when he approaches you in the club and all you do is reject and embarrass him sometimes.
Or they expect men to make the approach all the time? Equality my yansh!!!
Re: Guys What Would Make U Flirt With A Girl Twice & Still Not Ask Her 4 Her Number? by lovejo(m): 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2011
@OP.

So you prefer this guy to the other one that is so calm and not communicating with you, very soon you will show us your true color.
Re: Guys What Would Make U Flirt With A Girl Twice & Still Not Ask Her 4 Her Number? by deniyor: 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2011
She doesn't have a true colour yet! Infact she doesn't even have a colour. She is just forming one now. They all start so innocent this way and they life turns them to vampires
Re: Guys What Would Make U Flirt With A Girl Twice & Still Not Ask Her 4 Her Number? by blackolove(m): 10:24am On Nov 14, 2011
i said it, yes i remember i did or didn't i?i said a time will come when ds girls will be confuse,whether 2 beg 4 our number or 2 killing herself pretending she dnt care.oh shame.why must u girls subject us 2 be beging 4 ur number always n u'l pretend u dnt feel anything.no wahala.God have started His work no going back.I c a world whr woman will be beging a man 2 make love 2 them n my guy will just laugh n go his way.my sis dnt be shy,go 4 him if u'v fallen 4 him.it doesn't take girls time 2 fall 4 a guy bt pretence will neva let them admit d truth.keep on dyin in silent.
Re: Guys What Would Make U Flirt With A Girl Twice & Still Not Ask Her 4 Her Number? by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 14, 2011
Judesworld:

I play around and at times its great fun, but i dont take em numbers.i really have someone to consider.
Re: Guys What Would Make U Flirt With A Girl Twice & Still Not Ask Her 4 Her Number? by freecocoa(f): 10:48am On Nov 14, 2011
goat leg:

Guy you got jokes,you just made me hit my head on my desk. grin
Re: Guys What Would Make U Flirt With A Girl Twice & Still Not Ask Her 4 Her Number? by Parisgoodman(m): 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2011
@OP, please google or wiki d word ''flirt'', u will see why he doesnt want your number.

(1) (Reply)

8 Things Men Secretly Desire In Their Partners / He Is Married / Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.