Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,451 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:36 PM

Any Visual Foxpro Programmer Out There ? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Any Visual Foxpro Programmer Out There ? (1310 Views)

Visual Foxpro Programmer Needed Urgently / Any Visual Foxpro User Here / Programming With Microsoft Visual Foxpro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Visual Foxpro Programmer Out There ? by ray4life(m): 9:52am On Jun 14, 2007
I have been following this forum for a while now, and I've noticed that nobody has ever mentioned visual foxpro as a database development tool.

And as a die hard visual foxpro programmer it makes me begin to wonder "Am I alone out here ?"

If you like visual foxpro like I do, please holla !
Re: Any Visual Foxpro Programmer Out There ? by Kamali(m): 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2007
i used to be a Visual Fox pro programmer too but on discovering that it is going into extinction,i quickly changeg gear to other more viable options like Vb and .net.
My advise is that u do the same before u discover it is too late to do that
Re: Any Visual Foxpro Programmer Out There ? by ray4life(m): 8:38am On Jul 17, 2007
extinction ? kamali, you make visual foxpro look like a dinosaur.
I don't know if you have read this, but microsoft has pledged to support foxpro till the year 2014 and foxpro still has a very large user base (outside nigeria of course !).
If your looking for a very fast (RAD) no other tool does it better than foxpro.

so please, kamali i beg you to check out the version the version 9.

PS: I hate to break this to you, but microsoft has axed VB and you know that VB and VB.NET are not exactly the same.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help If You Can / How Can I Build A School Forum? Pls I Need Help (assignment) / HTML 5, CSS 3, Javascript, C, C++, Java

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.