Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Pls What Does She Mean By Saying This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls What Does She Mean By Saying This! (898 Views)

Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics / What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** / What Do Ladies Mean By Saying, "Take Me As I Am"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Does She Mean By Saying This! by timmyoj(m): 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2011
Hi everyone! a friend of mine 23yrs old who teaches in a computer school had this female student 20yrs old who is also a student in a polytechnic. They somehow became very close friends and it was clear that the girl was very much into him and maybe expecting him to ask her out cos her body language shows, she visits him and most times finds it heard leaving, she calls and shows care.They also went out and spent time gettin to know each other better, in the process she told the guy about how the last guy he dated who was her first love broke her heart (told her he was married 3weeks before he met her,apologizing and asking her to be a second wife),she was broken totally.But then after a while,when my friend was still thinking about asking her out,she told him that he should pls not ask her out, that it makes her loose her friends and she might become revengeful cos of her last relationship.The confusion is she had always shown signs like she is expecting my friend to ask her out, she had at one time asked her friend to call him with an unknown number and tell him she loves him but would not display her identity,when my friend found out she was the one,she claimed it was just a prank.Could it be she is getting angry or tired of waiting for the guy to ask her out or she actually meant what she said;telling the guy not to ask her out. Pls your views are urgently needed!
Re: Pls What Does She Mean By Saying This! by Odunnu: 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2011
In all sincerity, I dont gerrit.
Re: Pls What Does She Mean By Saying This! by MrCork17: 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2011
Odunnu (f) <<<<<the only Ice cream in my Sugar tongue (((mwaaah)))
Re: Pls What Does She Mean By Saying This! by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2011
thats sounds as a recipe for disaster

she is from his class, if they go out and he breaks her heart she might mess up his jobs

becoz the guy has chance of meeting new girls and date them while he is still seeing her, she will be disappointed and her as scorned woman before she might take him down

unless the college has immoral people like him that they wont fire him
Re: Pls What Does She Mean By Saying This! by SALady(f): 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2011
Odunnu:

In all sincerity, I dont gerrit.

Makes the two of us. Sorry @op i really tried to untangle this one.
Re: Pls What Does She Mean By Saying This! by timmyoj(m): 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2011
@ Odunnu @SA Lady its quite simple, like why would she tell my friend not to ask her out when she's been acting like she's been expecting him to ask her out

@ZIM DRILL she was his student not currently again n the org. isnt really a problem
Re: Pls What Does She Mean By Saying This! by MrsChima(f): 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2011
What is this shit?
Re: Pls What Does She Mean By Saying This! by omega25red(m): 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2011
simple; the lady is still hurting and she is basically letting your friend know that he has to be sure that he wants to be with her before he asks her out. If he breaks her heart she plans to be vengful so its up to your said friend.
is he serious about her ? or is he just interested in getting some azz and moving on?
Re: Pls What Does She Mean By Saying This! by Kend1(m): 6:13pm On Feb 01, 2011
She is too young to be crying over spilt-milk. It is clear the girl wants him but just want to keep her pride, the guy should go ahead as a guy and do the asking out. He should let her know that men are not the same(not all snakes are poisonous). wink grin
Re: Pls What Does She Mean By Saying This! by deniyor: 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2011
She wants him to ask her out. But she also wants assurance from him that he will not break her heart bla bla bla. You know all those crazy things women do when they are vulnerable.
Re: Pls What Does She Mean By Saying This! by ndcide(m): 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2011
20 years old ?
What do children of this age do with their life. youths channeling their creative potentials into stupid relationships. Others are writing programes while some are jumping from one relationship to another. Any young boy or girl who has not achieved any meaningful thing has no business thinking about relationship
Re: Pls What Does She Mean By Saying This! by MMM2(m): 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2011
she wants 2 have sex with de guy.

(1) (Reply)

Tyrese And Rev.run Relationship Survey / How Do I Comfort Him? / Who To Save, Mother Or Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.