Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,592 members, 7,801,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience (25606 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. / Profitclicking Clients: Can We Share Our Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by evaino630: 5:07pm On May 01, 2011
You are so correct people do get their fingers at times the whole body burnt

Yet few are really making it big.

So shine your eyes

1 Like

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by Gladmama(f): 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2011
Please All if you want to trade forex, first take time to train, by, like some one said find some one that is doing well in it to teach you the strategies he is using or go for good training before embanking on it. Forex can distroy you if care is not taken, You can loose all your investments, I have heard of someone that lost £70,000 within hours as this person did not know anything about it , he just had some money to invest and jumped on Forex. We have some reputable companies here in the UK and US that can be of help to you. If you want advise Please tread this message.
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by potential1: 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2011
Hi guys stop wasting your time trading forex you wiil always loose ur hard earn money, finally i discover a program that pays a good return on your investment. for detail visit www.safecapitalinvest.biz

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by namdo(m): 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2011
^^^^who told you ppl are losing money thru fx trading? Novices and those who have not seen it as a business may lose. Have you been burnt? You could trade fx the right way and count your profits at the end of a period ok? get some good training and experience. Stop discouraging people here.
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by folakemmi: 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2011
Just found a forex broker that gives out 100 percent deposit bonus at there website FIGBONUS

dint believe at first till i registered.Thats my own latest experience so far. Hope its not a stalenews or am i just discovering.
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by folakemmi: 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2011
forex is great
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by freepeople: 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2011
Hey brothers, which trading platform is the best. I'm using FOREXtrader PRO(forex.com) for my Demo, but it does not contain Heikin Ashi chart. Please which trading platform can I chose. Above all, which trading platform does Nigerians chose mostly. Thanks in advance for your response
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by jamace(m): 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2011
Good day forex traders (demo traders or real account traders). Forex trading is a serious biz. The need to have knowledge can not be overemphasized.

To have knowledge, you must read books on the experiences of seasoned traders. You get the books by subscribing to as many forex websites as possible. Some of these sites give free hints and SYSTEMS on how to track the market. You must keep on reading because you learn new tricks as you browse through the experiences of veterans.

One thing I observed about trading systems is that, you can adapt it by changing some or all of the data in the programme to suite your style. For instance, you can adjust STOCHASTIC setting from 5,3,3 to 8,3,3 or even 14,3,3 and so on. One other reason for doing this is that every setting performs well in different Time Frames. You don't use same setting for all Time Frames because you will not see clearly the trend of the market in the same manner, thereby leading you to a wrong judgement of the market. You can do same for MACD, Moving Average and other indicators.

You may get some free information and systems from the following sites:
www(dot)LearnForexLive(dot)com
www.(dot)robinhood-fx(dot)com
www(dot)candlestickgenius(dot)com
www(dot)forexsuccessformula(dot)com
etc,etc,etc

I wish you success.

1 Like

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by freepeople: 12:14am On Jul 06, 2011
Please can anybody in the forum advise me on how to fund or open a live account using FOREXTrader PRO
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by freepeople: 12:41am On Jul 06, 2011
How can I be able to fund my account through

Credit or Debit card OR

Wire transfer

since I don't have one and I'm new to this method of payment
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by jamace(m): 7:31am On Jul 06, 2011
How can I be able to fund my account through

Credit or Debit card  OR

Wire transfer

since I don't have one and I'm new to this method of payment

Bros, instructions for funding account are found on the website of the company in which platform you want to trade on. Check on the website and you will see "Live account" or "Open live account" column. Click on it  and you will see the requirements which you must fulfill before you can fund your account. Meanwhile, I hope you have a domiciliary account?

As your brother in this pip hunting biz, I want to advise that you should not go into trading live until you have gotten enough knowledge about the workings of forex biz. Have you gotten and practiced with a profit yielding system? Have you determined your psychology level,   not to be greedy and to accept losses with calmness?  Please, do not trade with money you can not afford to lose!

Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by freepeople: 8:39am On Jul 06, 2011
jamace:

Bros, instructions for funding account are found on the website of the company in which platform you want to trade on. Check on the website and you will see "Live account" or "Open live account" column. Click on it  and you will see the requirements which you must fulfill before you can fund your account. Meanwhile, I hope you have a domiciliary account?

As your brother in this pip hunting biz, I want to advise that you should not go into trading live until you have gotten enough knowledge about the workings of forex biz. Have you gotten and practiced with a profit yielding system? Have you determined your psychology level,   not to be greedy and to accept losses with calmness?  Please, do not trade with money you can not afford to lose!

Best of luck.

Thanks Jamace,

I really appreciate your advise and concern. How can I be able to open a domicilliary account with GTB? How does that domicilliary account work? Finally, can you list step-by-step approach of how to open a domicilliary account.

Can u be kind enough to inbox your number to montymyguy@yahoo.com so that I can call u. Thanks once more.
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by ACM10: 9:21am On Jul 06, 2011
jamace:

Best of luck.

Thanks Jamace,
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by honeric01(m): 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2011
Long story my pals, long story, but i dey come sha.
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by olibengid: 7:03am On Jul 27, 2011
i have read almost every post in this thread and i have seen that empty vessels make the loudest noise. most people run to forex because they think this is easy money. they dont want to study, work they just want to click a button and see hundred $100 in two hours.

NONSENSE.

I am not going to brag about being successful. But the fact remains that 5% of forex traders make money consistenly. the other 95% are loosers. Forex is a good avennue for lazy and greedy people to loose their money.

When someone asks me if he should invest in forex i tell him point blank. NO.
not because it is a bad market but because the deligence and discipline required for success can only be attained by few. if you have N500 000 in your account. you can use 20 000 to trade and if you loose your deposit two times in a row.

there are two things involved
-Quit
-Go back to the drawing board and dont comeback till you are absolutely sure you are disciplined and deligent enough.

QUICK TIPS
dont buy EA's
dont pay for signals
dont pay for forex systems.

PEOPLE MAKE MORE MONEY SHOWING PEOPLE HOW TO MAKE MONEY THAN MAKING IT FROM THAT MEANS THEMSELVES.

Bye. and Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by endfx1(m): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2011
Don't let anybody deceive u, Forex is real.

Can u imagine this kind of profits in days?

Simple strategy but powerful.

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by globexl: 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2011
Common sense tells us that people who have any strategy for making quick easy money hardly share their secrets with others. If all the people promoting this forex craze were making money in forex, they would be too busy to tell you and I abt it.Forex is real and indeed you can make good money in it. But for every one individual who makes money in forex, there at least 15 others who have lost everything.
That is why it has always been the exclusive reserve of financial institutuions, professional money managers, hedge funds and mutual funds who can afford to lose a million dollars today, tomorrow and still come out on top at the end of the week simply because they have an inexhustible supply of money to recover their losses . The same is not true for individuals who have very limited resources to trade. No matter what strategy you employ, you are bound to make more losing trades per day or per week than winning trades and if u dont have funds to back you up when you are in the red, then margin calls wipe u out.
Be warned! Forex trading is not the answer for unemployment. It cannot be a full time job for individuals. If your trading forex with less than $100,000, then you'll find urself in the poorhouse sooner than you think. Many lives have been ruined. We never get to hear their stories because they are too ashamed to speak out,
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by Gladmama(f): 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2011
Freepeople, I would like to help you as you sound very new in the business. The best banks are Skye bank and GTB that I deal with. Just walk in and open a domiciliary account in Nigeria, I deal with Skye bank the most, I send money directly into my Global account from my normal british current account and in 3 day it is credited, you can also check your account online, very reliable. I am also an agent for them in London. Pls tread this message if you want to reply and I will help you with any questions or queries you may have.

1 Like

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by meteorxtra(m): 7:27am On Aug 05, 2011
I have been in this business and trading constantly since 2006 when forex was just becoming popular in Nigeria. I have read so many of the posts in this thread since it started and i just decided to keep quiet. There are so many experiences i m seeing from people who post in this thread, So many people have been hurt trading forex because they lost money.some due to their greed, ignorance, fear or sheer laziness. from whatever angle you are viewing this, you are doing this business in order to make money, period! So act in your own best interest, So many people condemn things which is meant to help your trading like indicators, EAs, trading styles e.t.c. from others because they suffered a tragic loss of their money which is their own fault and they are looking for someone or something to blame for their misfortune so they turn a blind eye to the whole package they were using. Please, if you still blame someone or something for your trading results, It is either you change or you have no business doing this business cos you will never make it, (it is not a curse). The market is multifaceted and several factors contribute to change in prices so don't expect something palatable all the time. It is you who have to look into yourself and make necessary adjustments.
RESULT IS ALL THAT MATTERS, DO IT THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE wink
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by meteorxtra(m): 7:50am On Aug 05, 2011
My company DAYLIS CONSULTING is giving out our own personally encoded trading EA MoneySpinnerV2 on this thread. We ran this software for 2 good years with a few modifications in the programming and the results have simply shown this software is definitely as intelligent as the coders, Below is the latest trading results, Feel free to contact Daylis consulting on 017418223 for more information wink

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by yesman(m): 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2011
I came across a free monthly demo contest 3 months ago organized by a Swiss Bank while surfing the net. I registered and received a demo account which I have been trading. I was a bit skeptical at first but I noticed a dramatic improvement in my trades and a real possibility in winning a cash prize down the line as there are not many strong players at the moment. The contest is just 6months old.

I'm bringing this to the attention of newbie Forex traders or anyone looking for a risk-free environment to practice and finetune strategies with a possibility of making some money. I'd like to re-iterate that you are not required to pay any money or fees as it is a demo contest with virtual money. Registration is simple and fast requiring only your email address and a unique nickname.

More experienced traders could also use this as an opportunity to refine their strategy or flex their trading muscles amongst other traders and win some cash.

For more info, here's the link http://www.dukascopy.com/tradercontest/?action=blog&trader=Tinktank

1 Like

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by norrisman: 8:43am On Aug 06, 2011
Naija people are too razz! why all the noise about forex? You guys jump on the bandwagon easily. There are a million and one ( grin not rerally, but a lot more than just forex) instruments that can be traded on the markets. Gold, oil, Indices, metals e.t.c.  but trading no easy o, I nearly got wiped out this week as all the markets saw was blood! And now S&P have now downgraded America, wahala dey.
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by ecoh: 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2011
I am also doing good after loosing a lot of money. I came across a software.Though the software cost me a lot os money but I am enjoying it.I trade with liteforex.Meanwhile,I adhere strictly to the rule of this software,that is why it is really working for me.It can work for anybody that follows instructions.
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by jamace(m): 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2011
^^^Are you just telling us or you want us to buy from you?
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by ecoh: 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2011
I'm saying this because of whoever that want to benefit from it.if you want to buy contact me at natho111@gmail.com.it as made 400 pips on USD/CHF today.I'm saying this because of whoever that want to benefit from it.if you want to buy contact me at natho111@gmail.com.it as made 400 pips on USD/CHF today.
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by freepeople: 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2011
ecoh:

I'm saying this because of whoever that want to benefit from it.if you want to buy contact me at natho111@gmail.com.it as made 400 pips on USD/CHF today.I'm saying this because of whoever that want to benefit from it.if you want to buy contact me at natho111@gmail.com.it as made 400 pips on USD/CHF today.

Ole! Kparawo! Onyeoshi!
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by indollars: 12:29am On Aug 10, 2011
When i was trading forex, i combined both fundamental and technical analysis 2 a great effect, but right now i ve taken a short break.
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by ecoh: 3:41am On Aug 10, 2011
I think we are not here to insult each others as I did not force anything on anybody,let us be careful.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Allen Onyema And Egahaga Should Resign During The Fraud Trial To Save Air Peace / Christmas: Excitement In Cross River As 'abakaliki Rice' Sells For N14,500 / We Are Still Receiving Old Notes - EcoBank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.