Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: - Computer Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: (37956 Views)

Get Airtel 19gb Easily For Browsing On Your Pc Now / Browse Completely Free With This Hot New Ghana Cheat For Phone & Pc! / Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by Etakime(m): 4:36am On Feb 04, 2011
Those people that posted their email address should go check it now!
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by lowerrr: 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2011
Do Not buy these sim cards unless you have proof of what you buying - a reference if you will. Being in this game long enough will teach you that, No trick works for long and that is what you can count on.
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by Johnpaul2k2(m): 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2011
like i said b4
l am offering the cheapest and most effective system browsing price in terms of indian web proxy which enables you to download whatever!
u need to download with 18G every month
the price is affordable (N2,000)
PM ME or call 08036619224,08091790616
, this means u can update ur anti virus,chat 24/7
yahoo messenger,Gmail,yahoo,facebook,download unlimited!!!!!!!!!!
18G! 4 just N2000
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by kcollins122: 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2011
@ etakime i hope am not late to write you please bros don't forget me too i need to browse free also here is my email address kennyangel4ever@yahoo.com ,i will be waiting to read from you soon thanks.God bless you
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by kcollins122: 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2011
@yougoboss1 bro i go like make i dey browse free also please try send the package to my email kennyangel4ever@yahoo.com . God bless you.amen
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by bignaija(m): 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2011
ah free kee ,i no be father XMAS MEET JUSTFREE IF YOU NEED FREE OH,
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by Henwarin(m): 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2011
Am interested pls send it to me henro_68@yahoo.com
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by omoalayo(m): 12:38am On Feb 05, 2011
Pls Bro my email is ipinsanmiomolayo@gmail.com pls send it 2 me.
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by Johnnynash(m): 6:03am On Feb 05, 2011
Please i will need a fast server this is my email johnade4real@yahoo.com
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by kcollins122: 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2011
@etakime i dey wait for your message oga please send me the sutff to browse free ooo i dey wait.God Bless You
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by vicisgud: 6:25am On Feb 06, 2011
I paid for the Telkom simcard and the service was good. Omo see speed! I no fit shout, just downloaded Get Him TO ROme a movie of 1.3gb within 1 hr. Omo I no fit shout. i am enjoying this. Thanks for the Package @Poster
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by latifat85: 8:09am On Feb 06, 2011
Pls @etakim dis is my email tayeasimiyu@yahoo.com, sorry 4 d lateness.tnx
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by victicho: 4:37am On Feb 07, 2011
See browsing speed! never experienced this speed b4 lipsrsealed. was in doubt before I bought the Telcom sim card, Now I am cruising through California like the speed of light. Thanks for the telcom sim card@ poster
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by stuffs4me(m): 5:06am On Feb 07, 2011
here's my email stuffs4me2002@yahoo.com .thanks
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by kross2000: 6:16am On Feb 07, 2011
victicho:

See browsing speed! never experienced this speed b4 lipsrsealed. was in doubt before I bought the Telcom sim card, Now I am cruising through California like the speed of light. Thanks for the telcom sim card@ poster

lies same poster using another username
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by Etakime(m): 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2011
If YOu are ordering for the Telkom Sim Card for free Browsing do it now before the end of this week, because we have limited stock.

Remember We are here to serve You.

Thanks!
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by Vitality31(m): 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2011
^^^S-C-A-M-M-E-R, everybody, fire on the mountain RUN! RUN! RUN! RUN!
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by idontcare: 3:52am On Feb 09, 2011
Have ur sofware+ATM programming card & withdraw any amount of ur choice wit any denomination. I've got it since last year February. And nw i wish to giv it out 2 people who have strong mind.coz i'm always afraid wheneva i go 2 d ATM machine 2 withdraw. & i've already got what i want 4rm d ATMs. Need it? +2348060670027,07043251225.
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by kross2000: 4:59am On Feb 09, 2011
any testimony grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by nnasino(m): 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2011
pls send it to me **@live.com
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by swagzlord: 12:53am On Feb 10, 2011
@idontcare.please i need dis ur software+ATM programming card.what does it takes to have it?i need it seriously.
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by jawonsi: 1:15am On Feb 10, 2011
Na another thing i follow come dis site, na another thing i con see.please me self i need dis ur software+ATM programming card.
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by swagzlord: 1:36am On Feb 10, 2011
@idontcare. I'm callin u but u're not yet picking my calls.
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by idontcare: 2:35am On Feb 10, 2011
i'm going 2 pik up ur calls. Is just dat i'm busy doing d packaging of those who av request 4 it 4 delivery dis morning.
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by idontcare: 2:39am On Feb 10, 2011
pls don't flash me. Call me if u're in need of it.
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by swagzlord: 4:53am On Feb 10, 2011
@idontcare.pls package mine too with d one u want to send dis morning.coz as soon as day-break, i will do my own neccessary proceedures.10x
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by vicisgud: 5:19am On Feb 10, 2011
benabbey:

I joined IWP web server recently with my Universal modem using MTN, the going was so good until recently when my Modem refused to connect seamlessly again to MTN Network but if I insert Airtel, Etisalat the modem still connect effectively. I still I have one Gig MTN Data on the modem that will expire on the 10th of February.

Can somebody help me with a way out so i dont loose like 2k to MTN because i purchased the 3Gig for 6k. Thanks all

GET THIS SOFTWARE AND USE
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by zimakoalic(m): 5:43am On Feb 10, 2011
i cant get ur e mail,i av been try
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by zimakoalic(m): 5:47am On Feb 10, 2011
i wanted to send d reply to ur mail box b4,that why it took me look time to reply u, this is my email,zimakoalice@yahoo.com,i am wait 4 it in my mail box plssssssssss,happy val in advance
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 10, 2011
I just dont know why nairalanders have lost their senses of reasoning, this is simply email address phishing, are these the kinds of people that will make this nation proud? i have never seen such folly displayed here on any other international forums i've been to.
Re: Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: by tonardo(m): 8:28am On Feb 10, 2011
browse 4 free MTN only. Email me ur mtn number 2 ditonardo@hotmail.com and a recharge pin of #100. And i shal load ur number wit 50mb dat u ll use 4 2weeks,100mb-4weeks-#200
200mb-4weeks-#400
Never u email invalid recharge pins or wrong mtn numb.
After feb. Am increasing it, u may wish 2 know hw i do it i hav one special simcard /don't ask if its mtncard/ loaded wit 1000000mb and its transferable 2 any mtn simcard /dont ask how i get it/ My 1000000mb expire in 10months time, and dont want 2 be selfish.
So hurry now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria. / Current Price for new Hp/dell/toshiba/apple/ibm/acer/sony,wit 1yr Warranty / Watch 33 Dstv Channel Free On Your Mytv Africa Strong 4669 Decoder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.