Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Can We Pray Together? - Religion (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can We Pray Together? (37005 Views)

Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed / Can We Pray Together? / Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Pray Together? by JeSoul(f): 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2012
OlowoTee: Pls kindly join hands/faith to say some prayers for a friend (Taiye) whose EDD is anytime soon. It seems she's pretty scared and would want some prayers...for safe delivery. She sends in her request, today. We believe that with God, all things are possible. Thank you. smiley
By the grace of God almighty, Taiye it shall be well with you and you shall have a smooth & successful delivery in Jesus name. That child shall have the hand of God upon it and may she/he bring you and your household joy unspeakable, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Can We Pray Together? by seyibrown(f): 1:05am On Nov 02, 2012
I pray the hand of the Almighty upon you, Taiye. He himself will be your midwife on that day. He himself will be everything and everyone you need for a safe delivery, for his glory. In the name of Jesus, I pray!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 02, 2012
JeSoul: By the grace of God almighty, Taiye it shall be well with you and you shall have a smooth & successful delivery in Jesus name. That child shall have the hand of God upon it and may she/he bring you and your household joy unspeakable, Amen.
seyibrown: I pray the hand of the Almighty upon you, Taiye. He himself will be your midwife on that day. He himself will be everything and everyone you need for a safe delivery, for his glory. In the name of Jesus, I pray!

Thank you for your prayers. Taiye is delivered of a baby girl, on Wednesday (same day she sent in the request).

aaawh! After several years of tarrying. God is still GOD, and Faithful. #We are really so happy for her...Thank you for praying.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 28, 2012
Lord we thank you for ALL that you have done. Thank You for the blessings you have blessed us with. Thank You for the gift of Life to see this year till today...It has been by YOUR grace.

Today Lord we are asking that YOU please perfect Your goodwill concerning us. Teach us to trust YOU more. We aren't giving up nor giving in to the battles of life because we've got YOU who is our Strenght and Stay and we believe that just has you have been of great help to us in time past....You'd help us through...Amen.

Lord, In less than 72hours, this year would be a past year, we are asking that you still bless us with heavenly blessings, please make these remaining hours impactful and memorable in our lives. Grant our heart requests in Jesus Holy Name. We know it is not difficult for You to act in the eleventh hour, pls help us Lord. Pls, help us Lord...2012 isn't over, until it is over!

1 Like

Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2012
Wow! Can't believe I'm seeing this thread for the 1st time today.

@Olowotee, Congratulations. May she be filled with widom and understanding, that she will make you proud all the days of your life, may she be a blessing to her entire generation. In Jesus Name Amen!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
Parisienne! It's been AGES..smiley How have you been with your bubba..or do we have bubbasss now smiley
Wishing you God's best, always.. #Amen to your prayers, it was my friend who was delivered of a baby girl, hey! Not me..cheesy
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 29, 2012
OlowoTee: Parisienne! It's been AGES..smiley How have you been with your bubba..or do we have bubbasss now smiley
Wishing you God's best, always.. #Amen to your prayers, it was my friend who was delivered of a baby girl, hey! Not me..cheesy

Yeah its been ages! Bubbas ke? My memories of the labour ward are still too fresh *coveringFace* lol!

Ooooh it was your friend, its all good I redirect the prayers to her.

Wish you and your family God's best too!
Big e-hug dear

1 Like

Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 29, 2012
OlowoTee: Parisienne! It's been AGES..smiley How have you been with your bubba..or do we have bubbasss now smiley

Yeah its been ages! Bubbas ke? My memories of the labour ward are still too fresh *coveringFace* lol!

Ooooh it was your friend, its all good I redirect the prayers to her.

Wish you and your family God's best too! May he continually bless you beyond your wildest dreams for your kindness. Thanks again for the generosity and kindness you extended to us dear (I still treasure all those items).
Big e-hug!

1 Like

Re: Can We Pray Together? by seyibrown(f): 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2013
Hi all, please let us not forget the prayer request as below. Thank you and God bless!

seyibrown:
Please spare 5 - 10 mins a day to pray as follows for Children and vulnerable, especially in Nigeria:

1. Ask God to release any children/vulnerable people who are in bondage of sexual abuse;
2. Ask God to send help for them;
3. Ask God to expose perpetrators (and perpetrators to be) of any such crimes against our children/vulnerable people;
4. Ask God to forgive us, heal us, heal our children (of any hurt or damage as a result of any abuse suffered) and protect them;
5. Ask God to give any one who abuses children/vulnerable people a recompense that they cannot hide within 30 days of any of them perpetrating any such acts.

Happy New Year! (Seeing as this is the first post on this thread this year smiley)

1 Like

Re: Can We Pray Together? by JeSoul(f): 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2013
^thanks for the reminder sister.

1 Like

Re: Can We Pray Together? by chopluckies: 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2013
Hi Guys.. Nice and wonderful thread here..

to understand me, listen to Shock Therapy by Rooftop MCs

Please, join me to pray for persistence in Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 15, 2013
"Break Me and Make Change"

Have you ever heard the saying that old habits are hard to break? That means that change is hard to do. Change defined means "to alter, to transform, to switch, or to transfer". The definition that stuck out the most to me was to break, meaning to shift to a lower register as in to "Make Change".

My friend's daughter is in the 3rd grade and she has learned how to count money. She is amazed at how many ways you can make a dollar out of change. 2 half dollars = $1.00, 4 quarters = $1.00, 10 dimes = $1.00, 20 nickels = $1.00 and 100 pennies = $1.00. No matter which amount you have, it all equals a dollar.

In order to "Make Change" out of a dollar, it has to be broken. When you allow God to make change in your life, things you have have to be broken. You may end up having a lot of fragmented pieces once He starts breaking things down in your life, but it's okay. You may end up 4 quarters or even 100 pennies, but once he adds all the change, you end up being whole again.

"He heals the broken hearted, and binds up their wounds." (Psalm 147:3)

Familiarity is often hard to walk away from but it breeds complacency and stagnation. While on the other hand, change is altering, modifying or doing away with a routine or habit. Change is a breaking point in our lives where we have to step out of the ordinary to step into the extraordinary. Change is a sacrifice of things to become broken - to be made whole.

Allow God to make change in your life because a path in a circle eventually takes you back to where you started, so you end up going nowhere. You end up in a cycle that seems to keep repeating itself over and over again. The same bad choices with the same results. The same mountain. The same test that you have taken so many times that you end up memorizing the questions. If this applies to you, you need God to break you and "Make Change".

"Let me hear joy and gladness; let the bones you have crushed rejoice. Hide your face from my sins and blot out all my iniquity. Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me. My sacrifice, O God, is a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart you, God, will not despise." (Psalm 51:8-12; 17).

Let God...
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 10, 2013
I was going to add this that if you are looking unto God for a breakthrough, especially for children. Please never give up. God still answers prayers and honor our cry/call.
Today, I really did burst out in worship to God for proving himself strong in a neighbor’s life. I really do not know how long this sweet couple has been married…they moved into their apartment last year. However, in January I did witness how she was ridiculed by a woman next door (another flat) because she was barren! This was my first time ever to see a woman and mother spiting another woman for being BARREN! :/ The bitter cry of the “so called barren woman” brought every other occupant out of their apartments. She wailed so heavily that you could feel the agony in your soul… alas, all we could do was to encourage her to hold on to her faith in God for nothing is in possible. Although it took like ages to have her calmed, she must have been so pained…

However, today (maybe because I have not been regular in same house…) hey! I saw a very different woman…An expectant mother, already with her flowing maternity gown. Jesus! I just couldn’t help but think about what happened in January… some seven months back. The ridicule, the tears etc…Was that precipitated for God to prove Himself, strong and able? This is an exciting news  I am so happy for her x God I pray YOU remember all those wonderful people too who are crying to you in their closet for their miracle. Please, do prove Yourself strong once more..

HOLD ON.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Can We Pray Together? by lamdec(f): 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hmmm...d last time i posted on this trend was 2009 I have just been a very silent member of this trend and nairaland but i want to appreciate God for his mercies and answered prayers. Glory to his name.
@olowotee.....God bless you for keeping this trend going.
Please guys I have a prayer point,i have been doing the praying alone for a while and I think i need fervent brethren to please join me.
I wȋ̊ℓℓ be getting married soon but my fiancee has been trying to change his job,he has been called for several interviews and he would often reach the final stage of the interview but someone else would be given the job instead. Pls kindly help me pray that God would open doors unto him and that evry limatation over him concerning his job would be removed. God bless.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
Please guys I have a prayer point,i have been doing the praying alone for a while and I think i need fervent brethren to please join me.
I wȋ̊ℓℓ be getting married soon but my fiancee has been trying to change his job,he has been called for several interviews and he would often reach the final stage of the interview but someone else would be given the job instead. Pls kindly help me pray that God would open doors unto him and that every limitation over him concerning his job would be removed. God bless.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by abpopular(m): 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
please go ahead am in support of this prayer. if possible we can even add fasting to it in agreement.

1 Like

Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
Thank You, LORD
Thank You, LORD
Thank You, LORD
I
Just
Want
To
Thank You, LORD...

#HappyNewMonth smiley
Re: Can We Pray Together? by abpopular(m): 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
if you are not ready to suffer, you are not qualified to be celebrated.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by abpopular(m): 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2013
taye is it well with you the Lord has already given His promise that you shall deliver like the Hebrew Women and so shall it be IJN.

1 Like

Re: Can We Pray Together? by abpopular(m): 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
fear not Taiye for the Lord God Almighty is able to see you through. safe Delivery in advance IJN.

1 Like

Re: Can We Pray Together? by Anubabe: 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hello all, i'm new to this thread. Please join me in prayers for 1. Fruits of the womb in my home. 2. A good job for hubby. God bless us all and meet us at our points of need. Amen!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by darami(f): 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
@Nobody, Thanks so much for the message. I'm so sorry I just noticed it sad May God bless you too and answer everyone that is looking for the fruit of the womb.

1 Like

Re: Can We Pray Together? by isikcomen(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2015
hello belovet I need ur prayers... I have testicle pain which have been affecting my daily life... pls be lover pray for.. bcoz the prayers of saint availeth much..
Re: Can We Pray Together? by africaflozy(f): 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
Thank God i saw this page at the right time

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help / May God Keep Daddy Adeboye. That Man Is A True Man Of God / Church Resumption: Guidelines By Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.