Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. (6841 Views)

I Hope Pastor Bakare Is Watching Channels TV Now / 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / Tunde Bakare Is A Confused Man- CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. by maimalari: 11:04am On Feb 02, 2011
Tunde Bakare's choice as the running mate of Muhammadu Buhari has been described as a surprise to many Nigerians and a miscalculation by the party. This is the view of Aghanya Dennis, the Former National Publicity Secretary of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC).

According to Mr Dennis, Mr Bakare has no political constituency and is also a northerner residing in Lagos. "Pastor Bakare, with all due respect, is from Kwara State." He said. He described the choice as one of the greatest mistakes made by those packaging the presidency of the CPC, he however declared that he has nothing against the man of God. "He does not have influence over the Afenifere nor the ACN whose political strength is growing on a daily basis in the South West," he added. Mr Dennis in a press statement said "in politics, you don't allow your opponent to cow you into taking panicking measures
over situations.

"My friends from the Southern part of the country have been calling to protest this choice of our VP." He said.

He stated that the party is presently facing a lot of crisis in most states of the North, because of the fallout on the choice of governorship candidates, he also said that "in the South West, the ACN and the PDP will definitely carry the day. In the South East it is a
no go area for any other party except the PDP and partly the ACN." Responding to Mr Dennis' statements, Yinka Odumakin, the spokesperson to Mr Buhari said "We do not wish to join issues with Mr Anyanga as it is very clear he does not understand his subject at all.

"What weight do we have to the analysis of a gentleman who claims that Pastor Bakare is from Kwara state? Is he mistaking him for Tunde Idiagbon
or what? Comments are free in this political season but we shall compare notes with him on April 10 ." He said.

Mr Dennis however asked the party's leadership to
do something very urgent to arrest the situation, by
reaching out "to the aggrieved members of the party
immediately. Every person is important in politics."
He concluded.

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5671852-146/bakares_choice_is_a_miscalculation_.csp
Re: Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. by Afam4eva(m): 11:14am On Feb 02, 2011
That's a big mistake by CPC and Buhari. They just assumed that simply because Bakare is yoruba that he's from the south west.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. by proflynks1(m): 11:35am On Feb 02, 2011
:-x :-x
Re: Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. by Beaf: 11:42am On Feb 02, 2011
I believe there is absolutely nothing wrong with having two Northerners on their ticket. Let us learn to look to merit above sectional or ethnic interests, we live in a new Nigeria and in new times.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. by Afam4eva(m): 11:51am On Feb 02, 2011
Beaf:

I believe there is absolutely nothing wrong with having two Northerners on their ticket. Let us learn to look to merit above sectional or ethnic interests, we live in a new Nigeria and in new times.

There there'll be nothing wrong with GEJ picking another Ijaw as his vice. Always speaking from an unknown part of your body.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 02, 2011
they are going to cry foul play like sarah did after losing to GEJ
Re: Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. by Beaf: 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2011
afam4eva:

There there'll be nothing wrong with GEJ picking another Ijaw as his vice. Always speaking from an unknown part of your body.

If they are good, why not? What is wrong with having two Northerners on a ticket, if not that most Nigerians are sectionally or ethnically bigoted?
I can pick holes in the Buhari ticket, but its being made of two Northerners is not one. The real question is, do they merit it? Not are they from my village?
Re: Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. by seanet03: 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2011
Its a Pity that ibos will continue themselves to be used by the elements of subjugation, the man who made this comment should be Examined for Mental Paralyslis, i in person knew Tunde Bakare, he is from ABEOKUTA. He is from Sokenu street of Ijaiye in ABEOKUTA. The same people used by the evil genius against M.K.O. Are being used against Bakare, again, though not a fan of Buhari nor Bakare, that does not mean people should not talk with the reasoning faculty. This is utter rubbish and ridiculous. This untenable statement can only be made by an Eastern political rogue.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. by dustydee: 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2011
thought you were the one's that were against zoning?one of the arguments then was merit over ethnic or religious beliefs, so what happened to that argument?
Re: Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. by seanet03: 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2011
The man is from OGUN state, so why all this unreasonable useless spewing of garbage.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. by blacksta(m): 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2011
Beaf:

If they are good, why not? What is wrong with having two Northerners on a ticket, if not that most Nigerians are sectionally or ethnically bigoted?
I can pick holes in the Buhari ticket, but its being made of two Northerners is not one. The real question is, do they merit it? Not are they from my village?

Wow

I am shocked  - Mr Anti Buhuari  ( Buhari is planning on sharia - ing the whole of  Nigeria)

- What happened bEAF- for the first time in a while you post  a non biased comment

Looks like GEJ has finally realised that you and your irks were doing a bad job on NL thus fired u lot or did u hit your head on a concrete wall.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. by Beaf: 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2011
blacksta:

Wow

I am shocked - Mr Anti Buhuari ( Buhari is planning on sharia - ing the whole of Nigeria)

- What happened bEAF- for the first time in a while you post a non biased comment

Looks like GEJ has finally realised that you and your irks were doing a bad job on NL thus fired u lot or did u hit your head on a concrete wall.

Fool.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. by proflynks1(m): 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2011
hmmmm
Re: Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2011
blacksta:

Wow

I am shocked  - Mr Anti Buhuari  ( Buhari is planning on sharia - ing the whole of  Nigeria)

- What happened bEAF- for the first time in a while you post  a non biased comment

only a fool will break a door that somebody has accepted to open
Re: Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. by Beaf: 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2011
aguiyi:

Don't mind the donkey, he just seems to have a one track mind that isn't smart enough to understand an argument.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. by blacksta(m): 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2011
aguiyi:

Lol

Which door be that - I hope it is not the door of corruption
Re: Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2011
blacksta:

Lol

Which door be that - I hope it is not the door of corruption
which kind corruption
if i see a need to condemn a person i was surporting and another comes to abuse me without making a reasonable argument,then that person must have a stagnated brain
Re: Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. by Muza(m): 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2011
Beaf:

shocked  shocked Beaf cudnt have written this,i bet his account was hacked
Re: Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. by Becomrichn: 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2011
bakare is from abeokuta,buhari should have think of this factor.

the oil is in ondo state.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. by proflynks1(m): 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2011
really?? grin
Re: Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. by nduchucks: 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2011
Becomrichn:

bakare is from abeokuta,
obasanjo is from abeokuta
dimeji is from abeokuta
shonekan is from abeokuta
abiola is from abeokuta

buhari should have think of this factor.

the oil is in ondo state. he hould have pick from ondo state.

My Yoruba friends have always claimed that the brightest Yoruba minds are from Abeokuta. They point to the fact that every Yorubaman that has ever ruled Nigeria hails from Abeokuta. Even Fela, argueably the most admired Nigerian to have ever lived, is from there. Buhari may know something that you don't know. cheesy
Re: Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. by Becomrichn: 2:12pm On Feb 02, 2011
f
Re: Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. by 21052011: 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2011
Even if Bakare is from kwara as ascertained
really, Kwara considered as part of the north?
Re: Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. by maclatunji: 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2011
21-05-2011:

Is Kwara in the north?

YES!
Re: Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. by 21052011: 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2011
it is? shocked
please educate me
where is becomerich with his ariel maps
Re: Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. by Afam4eva(m): 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2011
21-05-2011:

Is Kwara in the north?

Ohh that's true. It's in the East.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. by 21052011: 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2011
^^ whats with the sarcasm
I was just joking
get over yourself
@tunji thanks for the info
Re: Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. by Genbuhari3: 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2011
I can't believe Maimalari posted this rubbish and I must even be mad for responding. but i am comfortable with my madness if it will set the record straight

Guys,

Check facts before posting lies, you read a man's interview on a subject and you start posting it everywhere without checking the with the subject. how daft people can be.

Even Obasanjo is not as original as an egba man as Tunde Bakare. Egba from Abeokuta to the core whose father was one of the richest chiefs of his time!
Re: Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. by jason123: 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2011
That is not Beaf?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. by Beaf: 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2011
Muza:

shocked  shocked Beaf cudnt have written this,i bet his account was hacked

No, you wrote it! As dull and stupeed as you are.

People like you are not driven by any philosophy or ideology, you sort of ramble along driven by primitive ethnic, sectional and religious bigotries. Because of these things, you judge others from blindness and totally miss the point.
Even fools know that I have always been anti-zoning and very strongly pro-merit. Those things key into my deeper ideology and vision; an empty vessel like you would never begin to appreciate where I'm coming from, cos your thoughts are disorganised, incoherent and scattered. You are incapable of articulating a position aside from the occasional primitive grunt triggered by a name from your ethnic group, section or religion.

Dude, times are changing; you need to hinge your beliefs around a tested philosophy so you aren't condemned to skulking around and making snide remarks at those who can articulate positions in ways you can only dream off. But it’s not magic, all you need do is develop a philosophical view of Nigeria based on a tested ideology, until that day, your positions will continue to be partially evolved and of trash quality. Critical thinking is an art to be acquired.

I know the average Nigerian doesn't have a low IQ, but on NL, one is pained at the poverty of intellect of some supposedly educated posters like yourself who can only go around pointing instinctively like they belong in a pack of monkeys.

Dunce.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. by Afam4eva(m): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2011
jason123:

That is not Beaf?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
It is Beaf. He's speaking good of the combo because he doesn't support rotation which is the reason why GEJ his lord was able to grab the PDP ticket.
Re: Tunde Bakare Is Also A Northerner. Buhari Has Messed Up. by Beaf: 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2011
afam4eva:

It is Beaf. He's speaking good of the combo because he doesn't support rotation which is the reason why GEJ his lord was able to grab the PDP ticket.

I support merit. Period.
I don't give a damn where it comes from or who the talented person is. If Buhari feels a person from Sokoto is best as his running mate, thats fine; let Nigerians judge by their qualities; not where they come from.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Can No Longer Pay N18,000 Minimum Wage – Governors / 2023: Policemen, Others To Take Oath Of Neutrality, Non-Bribe Taking - INEC / Japanese Citizens Join Ipob In Protest For Buahris Prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.