Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,418 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Interview:''i Am A Fulfilled Woman'' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Interview:''i Am A Fulfilled Woman'' (7711 Views)

Exclusive Interview: I Have Proof Tiwa Was Sleeping With Jazzy, Others- Teebillz / Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Interview:''i Am A Fulfilled Woman'' by Freesia(f): 12:15am On Feb 08, 2011
cruiser:

@ Ranoscky, who needs help?hope ure not directing that at omotola/cause your broke backside's sure the ones who need help. lady is the most rspected entertainer in nigeria, settled, rich and beautiful, what area you wanna help?LOL,
if i were you ill consult the harbalist in my village to give me half her luck!dummy!No actress in nigeria has her complete package!!!

Cruiser  you've gone a tad too far with your attack there,Ranoscky was responding to the person above her who has quoted what somebody else thinks of omotola.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Interview:''i Am A Fulfilled Woman'' by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 08, 2011
cruiser:

@ Ranoscky, who needs help?hope ure not directing that at omotola/cause your broke backside's sure the ones who need help. lady is the most rspected entertainer in nigeria, settled, rich and beautiful, what area you wanna help?LOL,
if i were you ill consult the harbalist in my village to give me half her luck!dummy!No actress in nigeria has her complete package!!!

Na fight? you be omotola dis one wey you dey fight for her like this?

ranksky wasn't even referring to omotola
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Interview:''i Am A Fulfilled Woman'' by Ranoscky(m): 11:35am On Feb 10, 2011
cruiser:

WAS !!!

Not my fault that you'r this daft and lame. Now, I think you also need help!
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Interview:''i Am A Fulfilled Woman'' by SAOCHEMY(m): 11:05am On Jul 25, 2011
Yes, you are a fulfilled woman and not only that but, also inspirational. You have made a lot marks in the home movie industry in Nigeria and beyond.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Interview:''i Am A Fulfilled Woman'' by newspapers: 12:50am On Sep 21, 2014
Demdem: And why is this on the front page me think seun has a crush on this lady.

Hahahhaha... She's a natural and one of the only female in Nollywood without any SCANDAL (http://www.divanaija.com.ng/omotola-jalade-ekeinde-get-know/)

About the Crush issue, lets ask Oga Seun (besides, Seun can fully carry the lady's financial burdens nah...) I just dont know why seun is running from Publicity. He surely has enough to make the Forbes 500 richest men in the world list (our oga just dey hide hide but we know)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nia Long And Ime Udoka Welcome Their Son Kez Sunday Udoka (photo) / OMG! See What This Lady Wore To Church! / Ayo And Klondike Break Up Confirmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.