Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Wat Ya Yhink? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wat Ya Yhink? (952 Views)

All You Need To Know About YA Books. / What Do Ya Think? Maestro Fiction Series: The S.P.E.R.M Collector / What Is Ya Favorite Shakespeare Novel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wat Ya Yhink? by Akin007(m): 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2007
in d relationship btw KANE & ABEL[/i], their [i]PRODICAL DAUHGTER tot she was the FIRST AMONG EQUALS and stole the QUIVER FULL OF ARROWS. just AS THE CROW FLIES, she ran away 4rm home with her TWELVE RED HERRINGS and hid in the FOURTH ESTATE. she got so broke n decided 2 go back home claiming it was a MATTER OF HONOUR. she axtually 4 got the 11TH COMMANDMENT or is there still HONOUR AMONG THIEVES[/color
too bad, it was  [color=Black]A TWIST IN THE TAIL
all novels 4rm jefferey archer cool cool cool
Re: Wat Ya Yhink? by memyself2(f): 11:02am On Sep 11, 2007
lol, " almost" makes sense, almost
Re: Wat Ya Yhink? by doyin13(m): 11:16am On Sep 11, 2007
Yeah it reminds me of sec skl

where we tried to make compositions from the film
titles of a particular actor

(1) (Reply)

Save A Dark Sail / How Possible It Is To Become A Writer Without Literary Background / Hallos In Demons. First Chapter Of My Novel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.