Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres (25407 Views)

TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them / Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres / TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by Temotala: 11:14am On Jul 08, 2020
I’m ready to pray for COVID-19 patients in isolation centres – T.B Joshua

By Adebisi Onanuga

Pastor Temitope Joshua of Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) has said that he is ready to virtually offer prayer for COVID-19 patients in isolation centres around the world.

In an announcement posted to Joshua’s YouTube channel, Emmanuel TV, the cleric called on relevant government and medical authorities to “organise those who are in isolation” and “arrange how to connect them to us on Emmanuel TV”.

“The blessing of Jesus is for those who knock and ask,” he said in the announcement, adding, “In whatever way you support to make this happen, we are a team; we are not doing more than you”.

“Together we shall pray for them. Together we shall be set free from this COVID-19,” the statement continued, quoting the Biblical reference in Luke 4:40 where Jesus healed “all who had various kinds of sickness after the mass prayer.”

“The same anointing that heals one is also able to heal all at the same time,” it concluded, calling on all interested parties to contact the church via their email address info@emmanuel.tv.

Last week, the World Health Organisation reacted to a trending video in which a Cameroonian medical doctor was ‘healed’ from COVID-19 after receiving “interactive prayer” from Joshua’s ministry, acknowledging “spiritual leadership is very important in a time like this”.

His testimony was followed days later by a couple of university lecturers who equally acknowledged receiving healing from the dreaded virus, replete with medical reports before and after prayers from Emmanuel TV.

Since starting its ‘Interactive Prayer’ – in which online prayer is offered via video calls – Joshua’s ministry has prayed for COVID-19 patients from around the world including citizens of USA, South Africa, Dominican Republic, Colombia, Honduras and Cuba.

SOURCE: https://thenationonlineng.net/im-ready-to-pray-for-covid-19-patients-in-isolation-centres-t-b-joshua/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CqYnKeRZLM&t=2s

29 Likes 9 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by agwom(m): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2020
You can pray anywhere you are!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by flyingpig: 11:16am On Jul 08, 2020
Do you need their authorization to do that?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by Golan007: 11:18am On Jul 08, 2020
...That was how the man died.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by Kriss216: 11:19am On Jul 08, 2020
Do you inform the FG before collecting Tithes and offerings? So, why informing FG before praying for the sick?

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by GboyegaD(m): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2020
Why not keep praying for them without informing anyone? The glory is God's not yours so do it in your secret and let God reward you openly.

22 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by FruitCakes(f): 11:20am On Jul 08, 2020
Kindly answer this question below. Not for bashing sake, just to learn

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by Emvico34: 11:21am On Jul 08, 2020
Tell im to shut up. He is a fake man of GOD

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by osamz007: 11:21am On Jul 08, 2020
NOISE MAKERS DISGUISED AS PASTORS

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by WoundedLamb: 11:23am On Jul 08, 2020
agwom:
You can pray anywhere you are!

Lol... correct me if I'm wrong but Jesus didn't just wake up and healed everyone "telepathically". He only healed those either brought in contact with him or those whose cases were specifically made known to him via loved ones.

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by Simplyleo: 11:23am On Jul 08, 2020
Do you have to go to the isolation centres?

If you really have to be close to the sick for the prayers to be answered, are there no sick people on admission in almost all hospitals nationwide?

In that case, you dont even need govt approval, men of God do go to wards to pray for patients.

If you are sure your prayers have potency, take a walk to any hospital wards and pray for the patients, you dont have to go to the media seeking permission. undecided

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by Maxymilliano(m): 11:25am On Jul 08, 2020
Pastor Temitope Joshua of Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) has said that he is ready to virtually offer prayer for COVID-19 patients in isolation centres around the world.

Why not just go ahead instead of announcing it to the world

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by Simplyleo: 11:26am On Jul 08, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Lol... correct me if I'm wrong but Jesus didn't just wake up and healed everyone "telepathically". He only healed those either brought in contact with him or those whose cases were specifically made known to him via loved ones.
So is anyone stopping Joshua from taking a walk to hospital wards and pray for the patients?

Is COVID 19 the only sickness in Nigeria?

Or is the God of COVID 19 a different God?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by WoundedLamb: 11:26am On Jul 08, 2020
Kriss216:
Do you inform the FG before collecting Tithes and offerings? So, why informing FG before praying for the sick?

flyingpig:
Do you need their authorization to do that?

If he really needs to go to the isolation centres, then he needs to inform the government for due authorization

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by Kriss216: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2020
WoundedLamb:

If he really needs to go to the isolation centres, then he needs to inform the government for due authorization
He doesn't need to go to the isolation centres.. He operates Healing sessions on TVs, let him heal them through that media.

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by flyingpig: 11:29am On Jul 08, 2020
WoundedLamb:

He wants to do it virtually

Clearly you didn't read the original post

7 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by WoundedLamb: 11:30am On Jul 08, 2020
Simplyleo:

So is anyone stopping Joshua from taking a walk to hospital wards and pray for the patients?

Is COVID 19 the only sickness in Nigeria?

Or is the God of COVID 19 a different God?

Well, there are a billion things and a billion people he could pray for. If Covid-19 is his target and he feels he can help, let him do so at his own risk. No harm done.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by Temotala: 11:30am On Jul 08, 2020
Questions
- Is he asking for money for people before praying for them? NO!
- Is he forcing them to receive prayer? NO!
- Is he imposing himself on any isolation centre? NO!
- Is he breaking any law or violating social distancing with this virtual prayer? NO!

This is simply an opportunity for those willing to take it - to pray 'online'. To all those making 'noise' here - take a look at God healing people of COVID-19 with 'medical proof' through TB Joshua's ministry via the same 'interactive prayer'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGaEgEhtl9c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MibEFar-ics

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by Originakalokalo(m): 11:32am On Jul 08, 2020
This is the time to help people in need.

Extend a hand of fellowship to someone around you.

We should not wait till Christmas or Sallah....Share food to the needy..Dont ignore the hungry.

The time is now; when families are not sure where the next meal is coming from.

Help humanity. This is Christ like.

Above all, come to Jesus.

Let him help your soul and save it from hell.

The end of the world is coming.... Someday, you shall stand before the throne of the almighty....

What are you going to tell him?

Come to Jesus....He will be your advocate on that dreadful day.

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by WoundedLamb: 11:34am On Jul 08, 2020
flyingpig:

He wants to do it virtually

Clearly you didn't read the original post

I did. I missed that part.

That makes it even simpler. Apparently, he's only asking for the setup to give those in isolation centres access to his station.

8 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by flyingpig: 11:35am On Jul 08, 2020
WoundedLamb:

I did. I missed that part.

That makes it even simpler. Apparently, he's only asking for the setup to give those in isolation centres access to his station.

Do healing and prayer require a medium?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by WoundedLamb: 11:35am On Jul 08, 2020
Kriss216:

He doesn't need to go to the isolation centres.. He operates Healing sessions on TVs, let him heal them through that media.

Yeah, I just read where he specifically mentioned Emmanuel TV.

That makes it even simpler. Apparently, he's only asking for the setup to give those in isolation centres access to his station. No harm in that

10 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by Ojiofor: 11:36am On Jul 08, 2020
Covid-19 patients should be taking to his church for healing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by WoundedLamb: 11:40am On Jul 08, 2020
flyingpig:

Do healing and prayer require a medium?

Are you a Christian?

If so, you'd know the importance of the person being healed to participate directly or indirectly in the healing process. Jesus only healed those brought in contact with him or those whose cases were made known to him via their loved ones.

If you aren't a Christian, then your question makes more sense cause it's a Christian thing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by JojoAbeka: 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
I watched when people around the world received healing through this program. This is real!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN_Twfnuygs

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by Realerreal: 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
When no pastor was offering to heal covid 19 people, you unbelievers were running your mouth nonstop. Now someone is offering to do it, and you are still running your mouth.
Gifts of healing is a gift that not every believer has and it’s obvious this man has it working to some effect in his ministry.
What does it take to be positive about his words, rather than negative and abusing him. People with the virus are desperate and will rather prefer free prayer that can heal them than drugs with side effects and who knows what else.
Sometimes let’s do some deep thinking before we type.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by Dzzorro32(f): 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
This man again
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by Slawormir: 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by Hausaboy239(m): 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by covic250: 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
Jesus never went to any hospital to pray for the sick people there. Every sick person He ever healed came to Him or were brought to Him in cases where they were bedridden.

It is not everyone that is sick that would be healed when prayed for, only those that truly believe. The act of bringing the sick to be prayed for is an act that shows ones faith in God and in the servant He is using.

Back is Israel leprous patients were isolated, they were made to live outside the city. Jesus healed a number of leprous, but He never went outside the city to meet leprous patients because the ones that believe can come to him.

In the case of covid19, the government has lockedup the covid19 patients and bans anyone who isn't a medical doctor from having access to them. Now even if there are some among them who believe they will be healed if prayed for, they will not be able to go meet the servant of God for prayers.

And since the servant of God is not allowed to go meet the covid19 patients, the only thing he can do is ask to be allowed to meet them and pray for the ones that believe. This is the reality on ground.

9 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes / Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? / Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.