Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,206 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Bluetooth Wireless Networking - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Bluetooth Wireless Networking (881 Views)

Buying Guide: Home Wireless Networking / Wireless Networking Experts, Here Lets Share Ideas / Wireless Networking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bluetooth Wireless Networking by jeezybuck: 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2007
how can i connect 2 computers via a bluetooth wireless networking.1 of the computer has internet and the other does and both are bluetooth enabled.i want to connect the other to internet via bluetooth to share the same internet connection with the 1 that has internet.GURU'S in the house help me
Re: Bluetooth Wireless Networking by ekobase: 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2007
Have you got a bluetooth adaptor for your computers yet?
Re: Bluetooth Wireless Networking by jeezybuck: 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2007
thank you very much, yes have got a bluetooth adaptor for the two computers
pls help me out
Re: Bluetooth Wireless Networking by inze(m): 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2007
If you have bluetooth enabled on both computers then turn both of them on.

goto control panel on the one that doesn't have internet,

select setup wireless connection

the rest are self explained, but when u get to place u are asked to enter ssid, leave it blank or type any name

Wish you well

I n z e
Re: Bluetooth Wireless Networking by mosho4all(m): 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2007
hello
where do you bought the X5 TECH bluetooth adapter because am looking for one for now pls get back to me

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Way Out For Freedom Software Users After Its Been Blocked By Glo / Free Antivirus Download / How Do I Connect 2 Vista Laptops Wirelessly To Share Internnet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.