Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) (42604 Views)

Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) / Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by HumphreyGspot(m): 11:12am On Jul 10, 2020
A lady radically scattered the ground in excitement with her dance steps as her fiance proposed to her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8puC6Kb7DU

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by ebenhazard(m): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2020
E good now...who no like better things

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Ningen(m): 11:29am On Jul 10, 2020
She's genuinely happy.
Marriage is indeed every woman's dream.

281 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Salt06(m): 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
That's so sweet.
Congratulations to them!
May their joy and celebration never cease

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by geedot: 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
Why do some ladies act surprised when proposed to?
For a guy to have proposed, they probably would have seen it coming. So what's all the drama about ?

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Badaaddyyuu(m): 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
Beautiful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by IamWonderful: 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
Probably she has been thinking the relationship will hit the rock like the one with obinna, Osaze, kayode, munir, Ike, and 14 others

91 Likes

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Dozis: 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
Old video, this video is about one year now.
Nairaland is so backward..

61 Likes

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Excuses: 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
It should better not end in premium tears.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Taguchi: 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
The babe don dey expect am since... dream come true

1 Like

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by martolux(m): 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
I no dey understand this proposal of a thing oo... Why going back?? My initial proposal is done and dusted the day she said yes to dating me.... The public/official proposal would be at the altar exchanging vows with a wedding ring.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by ugochukwufrenzy: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
she de dance just as how a descendant of the fallen angel will dance when been proposed to by a progressive Igbo man...,,marrying an Igbo man by an oduduwa gbegiri and amala descendant is an escape of poverty...Igbo men are the best,anyday anytime..proudly NWA AFOR MBAISE

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by telim: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
Damn am getting old and still single. Oluwa connect me with good girl to marry.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
Lol,,,,

May her joy last forever

9 Likes

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by mannasseh(m): 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
That's what they see as their best achievement

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Ehinjuola: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
[quote author=HumphreyGspot post=91569906]A lady radically scattered the ground in excitement with her dance steps as her fiance proposed to her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8puC6Kb7DU

The dance means 'I don catch, E no dey go anywhere'

1 Like

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by JackDaAlienz(m): 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
MEN KNEELING DOWN IS A NO NO
This is How it's Done

MY Wife Will Kneel Down
I will place My Hand on Her Head
And Say Congratulations
I Will Now Marry You
She Will Say Amen
I Will Now Pay For Your Bills
She Will Say Amen
Now Take This Ring & Go Showoff to ur friends.
The End.

108 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Mariangeles(f): 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ningen:
She's genuinely happy.
Marriage to a good man is indeed every woman's dream.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by ninety5: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
Mugu don pay

7 Likes

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Chatbot1234: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
Lol, old video, happened last year. Saw it on twitter.
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Crownstar01: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ningen:
She's genuinely happy.
Yes. It was nice. Really nice to see that. But some bitches won't be happy with that.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by nappy760(m): 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
undecided it's all women dream about

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by whytediamond(m): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
Zz
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Billionnegro: 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
she dey happy say finally I don find mugu to take my old a$$ off the market

4 Likes

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by vigate(m): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
grin

9 Likes

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by ozo13(m): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ningen:
She's genuinely happy.
yes ooo.
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Pilate2016(m): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
She done escape, congratulations to her. HML to them

1 Like

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by saxby(f): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
Wow, this is really beautiful, congrats to her

1 Like

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Finnese001: 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
okay

saxby:
Wow, this is really beautiful, congrats to her

beautiful indeed

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls / 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.