Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,261 members, 7,780,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:49 PM

Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? (20556 Views)

Why Are Women so jealous? / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Freesia(f): 7:10pm On Feb 07, 2011
mecylee:

I think poster is relly making a poinbt bcs if a lady see a fellow lady who has a big brest more than her she will start calling it a load and milk industery but when she seas one with a smaller bosom she will call it flat chest dry yhash and all the not, i think it is a general decease among women they should all go for deliverace

LOL wait until you walk into a beauty salon the eyes do all the talking here more than the mouth does
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Goldieluks: 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2011
@OP,some women are jealous because they are short,fat and ugly and they know,the hot guy got the hot girl instead. YOU dig?
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by favouredjb(f): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2011
cold:

^^Can we see those hips please  tongue

no u cant grin grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Princek12(m): 11:38pm On Feb 07, 2011
favouredjb:

no u cant grin grin grin grin grin wink

I guess it is impossible to see what does not exist, or to show to the world  that which you do not have.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by cold(m): 12:55am On Feb 08, 2011
Princek12:

I guess it is impossible to see what does not exist, or to show to the world  that which you do not have.
grin grin grin can you see the wind
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Mygoldie(f): 12:59am On Feb 08, 2011
ask ID and CO,@op.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Orton10(m): 1:13am On Feb 08, 2011
So this thing still dey pain you?
Na wa o.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by topup: 2:57am On Feb 08, 2011
The world expects a woman to be pure and kind, but we are just humans. humans are jealous in nature, it's a shallow and watered down 21st century version of competition, natural selection for evolution of our species.

I just think that women are tough on themselves and other women, its a dog eat dog world.

When I express my opinions about other women it is usually my true opinion and not a cover up for jealousy or hatred, sometimes I can be interpreted as being jealous but I am very fair. I am not above admitting a girl is beautiful, I wouldn't say it's because of confidence, but more to do with honesty and frankness.

[flash=560,340]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtXOVKNazYU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/flash]
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by cold(m): 3:03am On Feb 08, 2011
^^^Is this the same topup of old?
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Atreides(f): 6:56am On Feb 08, 2011
Orton1_0:

So this thing still dey pain you?
Na wa o.
Na real wa.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Mygoldie(f): 9:28am On Feb 08, 2011
Atreides:

Na real wa.

No be small wa. angry
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by mamaken: 9:41am On Feb 08, 2011
there r also some women out there wich r so convinced and sure abt their beauty, that this confidence turn into hallucinations.

ALL men desire them and ALL women jealous them . . .  undecided

but in reality no one even notice their presence . .  lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Atreides(f): 9:53am On Feb 08, 2011
Mygoldie:

No be small wa. angry
Come nor fin' my trouble this early morning oh. .
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Mygoldie(f): 9:55am On Feb 08, 2011
Atreides:

Come nor fin' my trouble this early morning oh. .

Your trouble dey miss?
tisk tisk.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Atreides(f): 9:57am On Feb 08, 2011
Mygoldie:

Your trouble dey miss?
tisk tisk.
Na so e dey be. Trouble dey sleep,yanga go wake am. Nor fin' my trouble oh! I don talk my own.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Mygoldie(f): 10:01am On Feb 08, 2011
Atreides:

Na so e dey be. Trouble dey sleep,yanga go wake am. Nor fin' my trouble oh! I don talk my own.

Ok i will back off!!!but next time no dey joke with other people things,ok.
tata.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Atreides(f): 10:12am On Feb 08, 2011
Mygoldie:

Ok i will back off!!!but next time no dey joke with other people things,ok.
tata.

And if i joke with it nko? What will you do? grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by ssfWeShss: 10:15am On Feb 08, 2011
@ topic, u can use this ones ^^^^^ as examples,
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Mygoldie(f): 10:20am On Feb 08, 2011
Atreides:

And if i joke with it nko? What will you do? grin grin grin

I go cyber-slap you. tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Atreides(f): 10:37am On Feb 08, 2011
Mygoldie:

I go cyber-slap you. tongue tongue
I go e-blow you. tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Mygoldie(f): 10:40am On Feb 08, 2011
Atreides:

I go e-blow you. tongue tongue

I go give you e-uppercut. angry tongue
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Atreides(f): 10:42am On Feb 08, 2011
Mygoldie:

I go give you e-uppercut. angry tongue
I go cyber-headbutt you. tongue
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Mygoldie(f): 10:52am On Feb 08, 2011
Atreides:

I go cyber-headbutt you. tongue
[/quote

i go cyber-shoot you oh. tongue undecided
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Atreides(f): 11:13am On Feb 08, 2011
ANd i go cyber shook a knife in your heart. End of. grin grin
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Mygoldie(f): 11:14am On Feb 08, 2011
Atreides:

ANd i go cyber shook a knife in your heart. End of. grin grin

After i don cyber-shoot you?
abi you wan come as a cyber-ghost? grin shocked
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Atreides(f): 11:17am On Feb 08, 2011
You shot my arm. I stabbed your heart. Heart trumps arm. grin
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Mygoldie(f): 11:20am On Feb 08, 2011
No i cyber shoot your head,not your arms.
just as your making an effort to stab my heart,i quickly switched and hastily, bomb blast your ghost. tongue cheesy
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 08, 2011
What is all this jealousy about? angry  angry  angry

Don't tell me this is all abt Hrithik tongue  angry grin
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Mygoldie(f): 11:22am On Feb 08, 2011
rokiatu:

What is all this jealousy about? angry  angry  angry

Don't tell me this is all abt Hrithik tongue  angry grin
grin grin angry
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by cornoil(m): 11:31am On Feb 08, 2011
Jealousy without cause leads to hatered without cause.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 08, 2011
Mygoldie:

grin grin angry

If so, then you may as well kill me first before her angry
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Omolola1(f): 11:41am On Feb 08, 2011
Roki, u are right, i actually wonder why at times, mayb becux we av d same attributes nd some gets attention dan d other

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. / How To Tell When He's Close To Proposing To You / 10 Compliments That Wow A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.