Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? (18338 Views)

Its 8days To Christmas..what Do You Really Wish To Have For Christmas? / Valentine Gift Ideas For Your Boy And/or Girl / Beautiful Valentine's Gift Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by turboman(m): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2011
wish she gives me the green light to slaughter her flat mate; that would be an ideal gift grin grin
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by korrej(m): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2011
anything romantic that wil bring maximum satisfaction
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by agabaI23(m): 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2011
turboman:

wish she gives me the green light to slaughter her flat mate; that would be an ideal gift grin grin
See covetousness grin
Go ahead and get her from behind. If you are caught do not say I sent you.
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by cheeryangy(f): 7:22pm On Feb 05, 2011
my boyfriend should become sensibl and more matured
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2011
six good rounds of s e x grin grin
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by seedord247(m): 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2011
4  hours Blow--Job
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2011
Maraton of sex
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by leoebhos(m): 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2011
jewery is not bad, its just that my babe is fumbling right now and i dont know whether to buy her a gift or not. i love her but i dont know about her
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by seedord247(m): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2011
cyclops4real:

Maraton of sex

Dog VS Wolf
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by tlops(m): 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2011
nothing!
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by Tolulop001(f): 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2011
i want a BB Torch right now . . .

or maybe an iPad. . .

or the Jane Birkin Bag ive had my eve on for the past 3 years  tongue

in no particular order! ! !

Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by agabaI23(m): 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2011
Tolulop001:

or maybe an iPad. . .

The cheapest in your list is the bag that the most inferior goes for £300. What will you offer in return?
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by naijasing(f): 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2011
just real love
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by agabaI23(m): 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2011
naijasing:

just real love
How do you measure that?
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by Tolulop001(f): 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2011
agabaI23:

The cheapest in your list is the bag that the most inferior goes for £300. What will you offer in return?

na wah for u oh! love should never be quantified. . .

it should be expressed freely via gifts such as above tongue
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by Tolulop001(f): 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2011
BTW original Birkin bags start from $5000 dollars a piece not 300quid like u said. . .
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by triistar86: 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2011
An unusual strip tease from the one I luv would just do it for me. . . .  I no too dey demand wink
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by agabaI23(m): 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2011
Tolulop001:

BTW original Birkin bags start from $5000 dollars a piece not 300quid like u said. . .
You did not exclude replicas when you made your request.
I know some go as much as £40k(Used)
Tolulop001:

na wah for u oh! love should never be quantified. . .

it should be expressed freely via gifts such as above tongue
I just asked what you will use to express your own love freely undecided
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by jigawatts(m): 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2011
Will prefer sex as a gift, but F**k vals
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by mumuto: 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2011
strike action wink
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by Sonofpeace(m): 12:24am On Feb 06, 2011
a private jet
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by dremoney(m): 1:38am On Feb 06, 2011
mark_jac01:

my real babe!

dat your real babe is under-aged my friend, cheesy

Tolulop001:

or maybe an iPad. . .

like Tolu said, the replica of your bag is the cheapest item on that list, what are you prepared to offer in return? wink

leoebhos:

jewery is not bad, its just that my babe is fumbling right now and i dont know whether to buy her a gift or not. i love her but i dont know about her

hahahahaha, your babe is fumbling, opportunity to peel isnt it? why you dey waste time? lol
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by aloyemeka1: 4:03am On Feb 06, 2011
Audi or Porsche.
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by iice(f): 5:39am On Feb 06, 2011
Island
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by blueheart(m): 6:03am On Feb 06, 2011
Wuld b nice to knw who cares d most abt me on vals day. Will b terrified if its a perceived enemy oo. Lol
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by Tolulop001(f): 6:38am On Feb 06, 2011
abeg what are you people talking about replica, i dont do replica mehhhhn! ! !

original Birkin, or Kelly Hermes bags start from $5000 dolls like i said before angry angry

love is not about what will u give in return. . . when will u guys gerrit! tongue
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by Ranoscky(m): 7:50am On Feb 06, 2011
Seeing the light of that particular day and thanking God for His greatfulness and mercies over me!
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 06, 2011
Now where is SEFAGO?

I want this. . . . this or nothing else  angry

The new Honda Accord 2010

Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by elderbros(m): 8:42am On Feb 06, 2011
valentine ko valentine ni
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by Drecares(m): 9:02am On Feb 06, 2011
Dreaamland Forum: Discuss 'N' Learn about that Era & Generation Next, www.Dreaam.com/forum/index.php

Make Friends Like every other Social Network Dating Sites by sending Private Message, Advertise, Gain From Others & Share Your Thought to the World,

KINDLY CHECK & REGISTER ON THE FORUM,  Its 100% Free Thanks,

Note: To Link to this Forum anytime thereafter go through www.Dreaamland.com Thanks,  grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by almoner(m): 10:37am On Feb 06, 2011
Still thinking, loll!
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by bolshoiboo: 10:42am On Feb 06, 2011
to have my first boyfrnd will be my greatest val's gift

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of A Nairalander at Itumbonuso 18/12/2014 (Pics) / Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. / Party Smallchops And Cocktail Drinks? See Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.