Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa (45354 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Kiki Osinbajo Wears Braces (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by TheRareGem1(f): 8:18am On Jul 11, 2020
Dr. Ayuba Musa, the landlord of the property housing the company, GLAM’D Africa, has dismissed Mr. Jackson Ude’s claims concerning the ownership of the house.

Musa’s reaction was sequel to a social media post by Ude, a New York based blogger, that Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s daughter, Kiki, owns the property which houses her company, GLAM’D Africa.

The landlord, in a disclaimer he signed on Friday in Abuja, said the property was never, at any point in time, sold to the Vice President’s daughter or to anyone.

Musa said that he remained the rightful owner of the property and that all documents on the house were still carrying his name and challenged anyone in doubt to check with the FCT authorities.

“In reaction to the recent reports on social media with regards to the above mentioned property, I write to declare that I, Dr Ayuba Z Musa, am the rightful owner of the said property located at No. 40 Durban Street, Wuse 2, Abuja.

“I have all my documents which are duly registered with the Abuja Geographic Information Systems (AGIS).

“I have never at any point sold or have agreed to sell my property to GLAM’D Africa, Miss Osinbajo or to any other person; this is completely false,” he said.

According to him, Osinbajo’s daughter is his tenant and has been since April 12, 2017, adding that the tenancy was recently renewed for an additional period of one year.

Ude, had through his platform, recently claimed that the suspended EFCC chairman, Ibrahim Magu, had confessed to giving N4 billion to the Vice President.

He further reported in another post that part of the money was used to purchase the property at Wuse 2, Abuja for GLAM’D Africa.

https://gwg.ng/2020/07/11/i-didnt-sell-house-to-osinbajos-daughter-landlord/

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Ezennwa(m): 8:19am On Jul 11, 2020
hmm!

If you have no skeleton in your cupboard, you have nothing to fear

193 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by SLAP44: 8:19am On Jul 11, 2020
Lies

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Aflix(m): 8:20am On Jul 11, 2020
Same Kiki wey post full Instagram say na she build the house by her self based on say she be "hardworking woman" Shay Nigerians wey De struggle to survive lazy ni

245 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Joylove2324(f): 8:21am On Jul 11, 2020
Oloriburuku ni jackson Ude and he will surely reap whatever he sow one day

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:21am On Jul 11, 2020
The way these
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Xisnin(m): 8:26am On Jul 11, 2020
Aflix:
Same Kiki wey post full Instagram say na she build the house by her self based on say she be "hardworking woman" Shay Nigerians wey De struggle to survive lazy ni
Post a link to a reputable source where she claimed to own the building.

291 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by OgundeleTeju: 8:29am On Jul 11, 2020
Jackson is a fool and everybody knows that,he will soon be extradited to Nigeria soon and then he will face the wrath of the law,kiki enjoy yourself jare

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by okefrancis: 8:29am On Jul 11, 2020
What are those guys with fake news intend to gain

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by IKUBABAYEYE001: 8:30am On Jul 11, 2020
Aflix:

Where did she say that? When did she say that? How come you can't show proofs of your claim? Guy abeg park well.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by IamWonderful: 8:31am On Jul 11, 2020
Ok
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by helinues: 8:33am On Jul 11, 2020
Jackson Ude From Abia State
Nnamdi Kanu also from Abia State

What do they have in common?

Saboteurs/haters them

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Aflix(m): 8:33am On Jul 11, 2020
IKUBABAYEYE001:

Where did she say that? When did she say that? How come you can't show proofs of your claim? Guy abeg park well.
Abeg answer me honestly, does this house look like it's being renovated or being built

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by helinues: 8:34am On Jul 11, 2020
Aflix:

NL is not ochenja market discussion..

Link/source or this is from your anus

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Thunder1010: 8:35am On Jul 11, 2020
Jackson Ude is an unfortunate being, he wants fame on lies.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Aflix(m): 8:36am On Jul 11, 2020
helinues:

NL is not ochenja market discussion..

Link/source or this is from your anus
Buhari supporters Is Buhari paying you for your support?

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by helinues: 8:37am On Jul 11, 2020
Aflix:
Buhari supporters Is Buhari paying you for your support?

May be I should rather ask you if Pdp are paying you to be supporting them...

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Joyce95: 8:38am On Jul 11, 2020
If am a ask what is your gain with lies Jackson

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by adekolaelect(m): 8:40am On Jul 11, 2020
Aflix:
Abeg answer me honestly, does this house look like it's being renovated or being built
so doing this means the owner of the structure You need sense upgrading.

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by solmus: 8:41am On Jul 11, 2020
cool

Jackson ODE.

See why Jonathan failed at governance!? Surrounding himself with people without sense like Reno and Jackson ODE

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Balogunodua(m): 8:43am On Jul 11, 2020
Xisnin:

Post a link to a reputable source where she claimed to own the building.
Leave the flat-head Osu, he is a poor jobless ipob miscreant who will die of hate.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Golan007: 8:44am On Jul 11, 2020
okefrancis:
What are those guys with fake news intend to gain

Political traction.

Since they are corrupt and can't find the same about you all they need to do is concoct lies to tarnish your reputation.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by explorer250(m): 8:44am On Jul 11, 2020
FNMA
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Iamgrey5(m): 8:45am On Jul 11, 2020
Aflix:
Shebi renovating is the same thing as building in your village.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Aflix(m): 8:48am On Jul 11, 2020
helinues:

May be I should rather ask you if Pdp are paying you to be supporting them...
I am not supporting PDP I only support good and honest governance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Iamgrey5(m): 8:49am On Jul 11, 2020
Aflix:
I am not supporting PDP I only support good and honest governance
Are you even honest with yourself

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nitah1: 8:50am On Jul 11, 2020
IKUBABAYEYE001:

Don't mind him,they want to tarnish osibanjo name by all means possible..

Na God go punish them all..

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Shooyie: 8:52am On Jul 11, 2020
Once he lies, he gets busted and we all know he lies for a living which he still sucks at. She came out and in fact her landlord has also spoken. If they doubt the ownership, please be on your way to the right authorities.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 11, 2020
Ude is a b*stard, no doubt.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by TheRareGem1(f): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2020
Aflix:

Can you upload or give us proof of this?

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up / Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) / 2023: Dave Umahi Steps Down For Ahmad Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.