Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) (53143 Views)

Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) / Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by HumphreyGspot(m): 10:01am On Jul 11, 2020
A man beat up a lady after arguing about who first came to an ATM stand.

The man threatened to beat her if she touches the machine and he did when she tried to use it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrn7LCTDEsM

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Simplyleo: 10:01am On Jul 11, 2020
If na dat slim one with faze cap, the man for allow her, na account balance she come check. Maybe her boyfriend don promise to transfer 2k to her acc.

The last thing I can do is to pick up quarrel with anyone at ATM point. And worst off, on account of who came first. As if that is not enough, then with a lady.

I was at the ATM sometimes back, a lady was ahead of me. When it got to her turn, she simply signalled me to go ahead. I suspected she was more interested in a particular machine, so I simply went ahead. When I was done with my withdrawal, the lady approached me and started one endless story. I cut off the story and simply gave her 2k and left. undecided

400 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by sLentlover7778(m): 10:09am On Jul 11, 2020
Guy: Is the ATM paying?

Girl: No. It's dispensing

Guy:.. Gbas Gbos

Small tin dey cause fight these days..

2020 sha do and come and be going..

Before local man do something stupid..

grin grin grin

227 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by daniddan1999: 10:17am On Jul 11, 2020
Mehn this is bad

8 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by cherishmichael: 10:20am On Jul 11, 2020
Na over sabi dey do the man

13 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by cherishmichael: 10:21am On Jul 11, 2020
Na over sabi dey do the man,no bi by big headooo

16 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Simplyleo: 10:23am On Jul 11, 2020
cherishmichael:
Na over sabi dey do the man,no bi by big headooo
So what is it with the tiny font size?

That one no be over sabi abi?

181 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 11, 2020
Well the video didn't show what happened before the guy hit her, she may have attacked the guy first.

I had an experience at an ATM where a lady almost provoked me to hit her but I thank God things didn't escalate further.
Some ladies could be very rude and worse abusers. That's why I'm not always quick to judge matters like these. Some women are just too aggressive and society will blame the man when he reacts to provocation.

235 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Swissheart(f): 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
Simplyleo:
If na dat slim one with faze cap, the man for allow her, na account balance she come check. Maybe her boyfriend don promise to transfer 2k to her acc.

The last thing I can do is to pick up quarrel with anyone at ATM point. And worst off, on account of who came first. As if that is not enough, then with a lady.

I was at the ATM sometimes back, a lady was ahead of me. When it got to her turn, she simply signalled me to go ahead. I suspected she was more interested in a particular machine, so I simply went ahead. When I was done with my withdrawal, the lady approached me and started one endless story. I cut off the story and simply gave her 2k and left. undecided
were you there? I was there and I can confirm that the guy bullied the lady. The lady got to the atm booth first, the guy jumped the queue and removed his slippers to beat the girl. That was why the slim girl got angry

58 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Simplyleo: 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
Swissheart:
that slim one will feed you for a month without visiting the bank. You clearly said you don't know,isn't that foolishness?
E be like say na she be dis o.

E really pain am. grin

280 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Swissheart(f): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
I was on that queue yesterday. The girl came before the guy but she was leaning on the wall. When it was her turn, she went to the machine. The guy said " if you move closer, I'll push you away" which he did. The girl fell then he went to the machine. He called her an idiot, the girl said " idiot ni eyin noo". The guy removed his slippers and slapped her with it. The girl screamed. That was why the slim girl and I confronted the guy.

That guy is an animal!

142 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Swissheart(f): 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
Simplyleo:

E be like say na she be dis o.

E really pain am. grin
So, it will pain me that I defended an helpless stranger? So I'll be ashamed that I stood against wickedness? I am the lady who confronted the guy and your "slim" girl is my sister.

You should be ashamed of yourself at this point

163 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by icebird25(m): 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
Swissheart:
So, it will pain me that I defended an helpless stranger? So I'll be ashamed that I stood against wickedness? I am the lady who confronted the guy and your "slim" girl is my sister.

You should be ashamed of yourself at this point

Don't mind him jare. . that's how they use to talk anyhow ...but I pity the boyfriend of that your slim sister though. The man for quickly dash am one slap join grin grin..

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by richard870(m): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nigerians are too aggressive

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Dpsychologist: 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
Lol hmmm

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by SammyJakes1: 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
I don't support men beating women but women too should learn to caution their mouth.
Have noticed that most times, Women are the first to go physical and when the man retaliates, they begin to shout "You can't beat a woman like that" "Don't you have sisters or wife at home?"

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Mobilecrewnet(m): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Badaaddyyuu(m): 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
This is wrong

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Alwaysachick: 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
These things happen everyday. Sometimes
I wonder who raised such men.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by babamadiba(m): 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
In as much as I am against a man laying a finger on any lady, the kind of razor mouth some ladies have, it will only take a real man to walk away.

26 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Builderscall: 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
Aluminum Roofing Sheet, Gerard Roofing Sheet and Water collector available. Contact us now on 07088999644.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by NewDelhi(m): 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
Na feminism cause am. Most of these ladies think because they are females they can do bullshit and get away with it. I once witnessed something similar like this. The tiny lady threatened to slap the man .. I just walked up to her and told her "madam if they leave two of una to fight for one corner away from public view you go fit beat am?". The problem is the kind of society we are. A girl is guilty or not no concern anybody, so far you laid a finger on her then you're the guilty one.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Mopolchi: 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
Women no dey gree, why
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by EwuGambia: 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
I've been expecting news like this to be on the internet for a long time.... undecided
The way people dey provoke pesin for Atm queues in Nigeria is very crazy.... undecided
I neva beat pesin before sha...but I know say the day no too far. angry

25 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by bukolaolu: 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
Na so u go sabi man wey dey beat him wife for house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Wasky101: 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nobody knows the whole story. Thunder strike anybody that says it's wrong to beat a woman. If I am been attacked by a woman am I supposed to just fold my hands and watch, even God will be disappointed at me.
If you hit me(man or woman) the only reason I am letting it slide is if I know u will kill me

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Chatbot1234: 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
Bleep the banks, they're the cause of problems like these, common why have over 3 atm and one would be working.
Corrupt pricks tueh.

Nigerians should learn that anger and fighting isnt everything, using the atm isnt more than 5 mins so why not wait and leave these stress.

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by illicit(m): 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
The day a soldier provoked me at ATM queue ehn..... I almost vex but I remember say I pledge to Nigeria to be faithful loyal and honest....

If not.... cheesy

56 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos / Hushpuppi Still Committing Internet Fraud In Prison; Stole $429,800 - U.S / Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.