Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Guys Should Think About This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Should Think About This (818 Views)

Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men / Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Should Think About This by Blackteeth(m): 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2011
Most ladies get lots of male advances from which they eventually makes a final choice. My baby tells me stories of the countless men who approached her before I met her and how she turned them all down including those happening presently. But I met this particular girl of mine without a single drop of sweat. The issue is, each time she narrates to me how a guy approached her and was giving a boot, my head gets swollen cos I feel glad that I am the one champion who won the stiff competition for her heart. She saw me as her chosen one among all the multitude of guys knocking on her door. I think that's great. It makes me love her the more.

What am trying to tell you guys is, you are the champion of your respective girlfriend's heart cos she chose you out from the many who forwarded their application. Ain't you happy and proud that you are the chosen one? Why not quit the cheating, abuse and disrespect you show to your girlfriend and give her the real good loving she deserves.
Re: Guys Should Think About This by Mobinga: 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2011
Love is a dreadful imaginative bond.
Re: Guys Should Think About This by yuzedo: 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2011
Hiss!! Game-less, brown-nosing, playa card-less, favor from nl chics seeking blackteeth boy! angry angry angry
B4, she go tell u all d ones wey don click/dey presently click?? undecided
Re: Guys Should Think About This by yuzedo: 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2011
^^^ p.s. No oooffience! grin cheesy
Re: Guys Should Think About This by Blackteeth(m): 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2011
yuzedo, hmmm. am yet to see a thread here in NL without comments such as yours. It been usual.
Re: Guys Should Think About This by deniyor: 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2011
The comments are called cork infestations. Google it. Now this post is more reasonable than your other one of hard to get girls.
Re: Guys Should Think About This by LoveKing(m): 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2011
blacktooth, pull the wool off your eyes. you living in a fool's paradise. Until your heart breaks, let me know  embarassed
Re: Guys Should Think About This by LoveKing(m): 9:00pm On Feb 03, 2011
why do fools fall in love angry
Re: Guys Should Think About This by Blackteeth(m): 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2011
**seriously shaking head** If I support the guys, I incur the ladies wrath and if I support the ladies, I incur the guys wrath. Phew!!! Nairaland.
Re: Guys Should Think About This by yuzedo: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2011
Cork infestation, grin
, Proud to be a Cork protoge! wink
@ Blackteeth, Yeah, there's no pleasing no one, Nairaland, we give up!!! cool grin angry cheesy
Re: Guys Should Think About This by chibaby5(f): 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2011
Awwww how cute. smiley I like da msg. Preach on am ryt bhind u cool
Re: Guys Should Think About This by obowunmi(m): 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2011
@ OP, what if she told you that she slept with all those men, before choosing you, the maga, what will you say then ?
Re: Guys Should Think About This by deniyor: 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2011
Emmmm--- she better not cos blackteeth cock no go stand up again. In yoruba apa ma jabo ni!
Re: Guys Should Think About This by Blackteeth(m): 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2011
Obowumi, your question is unecessary cos it did not happen. Besides, the information I get from external sources always corresponds with what she says.
Re: Guys Should Think About This by Woke4all(m): 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2011
BLACKTEETH What do you expect to hear from her? You want's her to tell you that no one asked her out before you?

Anyway it's nice post coz i hv my own stories to tell them too grin
Re: Guys Should Think About This by Blackteeth(m): 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2011
^^^Did you read my first post all?
Re: Guys Should Think About This by obowunmi(m): 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2011
Blackteeth:

Obowumi, your question is unecessary cos it did not happen. Besides, the information I get from external sources always corresponds with what she says.

eya ---- wishing upon a star. maga don reach grin
Re: Guys Should Think About This by Beync(f): 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2011
OP, this is one of the so smart post. yes among those hundreds knockin, one must be chosen and noting is wrong if u are the chosen. yes if any girl tells u no man has ever make advance on her u shud look very well there is something wrong somewhere. and not that u have to test all these men to know that only one is mearnt to be. enjoy and tressure ur relationship jore, hence both of u love, respect and understand each other.
Re: Guys Should Think About This by deniyor: 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2011
Now chop, clean mouth and move on tongue
Re: Guys Should Think About This by ShyOne(f): 1:25am On Feb 04, 2011
shy-one

happily skips in with a cold glass of milk and warm plate of home-baked-fresh-out-of-the-oven chocolate chip cookies - smiles warmly and pleasantly at blackteeth - gently sets plate on side table near his chair - such an awesome and wonderful man such as blackteeth deserves good treatment, admiration and respect.

turning towards blackteeth - "would you like anything else"?  it would be my pleasure to show you honor - great men such as yourself deserve to be appreciated.  You - my new friend stand head and shoulders above the rest.
Re: Guys Should Think About This by MrsChima(f): 1:45am On Feb 04, 2011
(checking Shyone's temperature)
Re: Guys Should Think About This by ShyOne(f): 1:56am On Feb 04, 2011
Mrs. C

ok - what wrong did i do now?  wasn't what he said really thoughtful and positive and supportive of women?  you are checking my temperature for a reason so you must not agree.  what do i not know about blackteeth?  did i miss something here? you usually fill me in - please update my thought process
Re: Guys Should Think About This by MrsChima(f): 1:59am On Feb 04, 2011
You know Blackteeth is not capable of being positive. He got some agenda going and I got my eye on him.

The flu is going around just making sure you didn't get bit by the flu bug.
Re: Guys Should Think About This by ShyOne(f): 2:06am On Feb 04, 2011
ahahahahahahaha

ooooo

u are something else Mrs. C - you do bring such joy to NL

you keep me laughing
Re: Guys Should Think About This by LoveKing(m): 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2011
why do fools fall in love again angry

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Seem To Trust Her Again / Ladies And Gs, Does It Matter To You If Your Bf/gf Wishes: ? / Whats D Best Thing To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.