Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” (7359 Views)

Youths Vandalise Aishatu Jibril-Dukku's House In Gombe / See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him / BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” by sandra123: 8:19am On Feb 04, 2011

Speaking with journalists at the Federal High Court in Abuja yesterday, Mrs. Sarah Jubril,  said the “one vote” she recorded during the party’s presidential primary will continue to haunt Nigerian women.

According to Thisday, reflecting on the single vote recorded by her at the PDP presidential primary, she said: “That vote was of me, by me and for me. That vote has been seriously pricking the conscience of women, Nigerians, PDP Board of Trustees and the political class. I thank God for not allowing any other vote to cause confusion. I sympathise with the ignorance of the women which is till now affecting the conscience of women in Nigeria. Why are the womenfolk trying to use the media to call me serial contestant sarcastically? I have forgiven them. The political class should stop hijacking the conscience of Nigerian women who constitute the engine of the nation.”

Thoughts??

More: http://www.cp-africa.com/2011/02/04/sarah-jibril-vote-continue-haunt-nigerian-women/
Re: Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” by maga1: 9:11am On Feb 04, 2011
Benefit of "WOMEN FOR CHANGE INITIATIVE" ,

ONE WOMAN ONE VOTE. ;b ;b
Re: Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” by maga1: 9:12am On Feb 04, 2011
Benefit of "WOMEN FOR CHANGE INITIATIVE" ,

ONE WOMAN ONE VOTE. ;b ;b
Re: Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” by Adonike(m): 9:16am On Feb 04, 2011
I think d one vote she got was expected. "one woman; one vote". Ha! ha! ha! ha!
Re: Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” by rasputinn(m): 10:03am On Feb 04, 2011
Adonike:

Brilliant
After all which woman did she mobilise to eagle square or she expected madam GEJ,or Mrs Anenih to vote for her against their spouses just because she's a woman
Abeggi,make somebody wake that woman from her deep sleep
Re: Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” by xreal: 10:25am On Feb 04, 2011
sandra123:
“That vote was of me, by me and for me.''
ROTFLMAO

bia, isn't she satisfied with the popularity she already gained from these years' political shame mess?
Why get involved again, WHY?
Re: Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 04, 2011
hehehe madam sarah,certain things are not easy to acheive in Nigeria but pls keep trying like Atiku is doing,who nknows one day you may see a need to start from your state governorship seat like Rochas okorocha tongue
Re: Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” by metrixauto: 11:59am On Feb 04, 2011
It is very sad,not even one or two women voted 4 this madam,women 4 change initiative is rubbish,deciet and absolute nonsense
Re: Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” by uglybetty: 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2011
Am surprised that even the woman she came with as a delegate/PA didn't vote for her talk-less of an outsider. Pls keep trying.
Re: Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2011
There is no indication that intelligent people (excepting me ofcourse) visit this forum. One cant seem to read constructive reasoning, just a bunch of idiots sarcastically typing arrant nonsence.
Re: Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” by nvo5(f): 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2011
aguiyi:

hehehe madam sarah,certain things are not easy to acheive in Nigeria but pls keep trying like Atiku is doing,who nknows one day you may see a need to start from your state governorship seat like Rochas okorocha tongue

I have never heard of her, until pdp primary, so what does she
expect, but all the same thank GOD for the popularity you have
gained. It a good beginning.  
@aguiyi
please tell me that you are joking about Rochas Okorocha
Re: Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” by Ninapha(f): 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2011
quote author=LeoMax link=topic=598729.msg7665626#msg7665626 date=1296818568]
There is no indication that intelligent people (excepting me ofcourse) visit this forum. One cant seem to read constructive reasoning, just a bunch of idiots sarcastically typing arrant nonsence.

[/quote]

@the bolded, you can then ask someone u can trust to help you read the constuctive reasonings here since u cant seem to  tongue

@Mama Jubril,
Nne oma, its ok eh! dont mind PDP,atleast u did not disappoint yourself. You voted for urself to represent us there. ozugozie ooh!Ndo!

[quote author=nvo5 link=topic=598729.msg7665663#msg7665663 date=1296818917]
@aguiyi

its happening live, he is contesting for governorship in Imo state. Imo meeeeeeeee. back to Grassroot or enough failure.
Re: Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” by eewule(m): 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2011
She is wrong to say "it will haunt Nigerian women" The comment is too general, afterall not all Nigerian women are delegates, and it was not a general election but a pdp primary where few nigerian women have a part to play,
Re: Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” by LaconicINC: 12:44pm On Feb 04, 2011
LeoMax:

Actually you are the one insulting people, so technically you are the idiot in this forum
Re: Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” by MaiSuya(m): 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2011
Adonike:

ROFL!! The paradox is pretty compelling. grin
Re: Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” by Phony200(m): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2011
Lol. I wonder if her husband voted for her, Lol
Re: Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” by UyiIredia(m): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2011
why do people ridicule this woman ? >>> she obviously has lofty ambitions >>> and it is in her right to chase them >>> besides, when I consider the way Americans (including blacks) would have laughed of the notion of an American president of African ancestry >>> I can't help but pity such mockery because I wonder what is wrong to have a female president In Nigeria (provided she has solid leadership qualities)
Re: Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” by ifyalways(f): 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2011
nvo5:

I have never heard of her, until pdp primary, so what does she
expect, but all the same thank GOD for the popularity you have
gained. It a good beginning.  
@aguiyi
She has been contesting since God knows when.
lol@her One vote though.
Re: Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” by sandee575(f): 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2011
She dey laugh
Re: Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” by manny4life(m): 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2011
ifyalways:

She has been contesting since God knows when.
lol@her One vote though.

Perhaps she hasn't been using the right strategem, She should fire her public relations officer as well as her political strategist, they don't seem to be of good use to her.
Re: Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2011
sarah keeping contesting oh its allowed. eee no get limit as far as u can pick the nomination form. continue it an even be habitual.
Re: Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” by hbrednic: 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2011
una no go kill person for thie nairaland
one woman one vote grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” by mygee33(m): 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2011
if i were her, i ill sack my entire campaign crew even my driver.
Re: Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” by tunscolo(m): 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2011
tell this woman to go back to the kitchen and make some nice delicacies for her family.
Re: Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” by NAJALYN: 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2011
Very careless statement. How can Sarah Jubril's one vote haunt Nigerian Women? The election in question was the PDP Primaries, not the General Election. Not even those in her Campaign Team who attended voted for her. What a shame lol.
Re: Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2011
mygee33:

if i were her, i ill sack my entire campaign crew even my driver.
Did she campaign at all ?
Re: Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” by Knight1(m): 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2011
the picture was very nice.
well, she didn't really work for votes, so she shouldn't blame women anything.
in fact she is not different from atiku sef
Atiku playing Ethnic Politics
Jubril playing Gender politics
let her retire from contesting service abeg grin
Re: Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” by samsjoke(m): 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2011
This woman should go and sit down. No body else voted for her plain and simple. PDP doesn't think she will serve their interest, what has that got to do with other Nigerian women?
Re: Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” by Fidelo726: 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2011
You never worked for a vote but seek one
Re: Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” by tlops(m): 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2011
o
Adonike:

she should have thought of "one woman; many/plenty votes".

obviously one vote does not win an election.
Re: Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” by andyprez(m): 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2011
Hehehe, Dream on! grin
Re: Sarah Jibril: “my One Vote Will Continue To Haunt Nigerian Women” by Fidelo726: 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2011
she need not cry foul.
the game is called politics.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! / We Must Address Root Causes Of Violent Extremism, Hate - President Buhari / Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.