Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

The Game Takes Shots At Jay-z, 50 Cent, And Suge Knight - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Game Takes Shots At Jay-z, 50 Cent, And Suge Knight (1949 Views)

Saucekid Takes Shots At Terry G And Jesse Jags / Who Know Suge Knight / Suge Knight involved in 2pac and B.I.G's death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Game Takes Shots At Jay-z, 50 Cent, And Suge Knight by echowords(m): 12:39am On Jun 15, 2007
Game Analysis

Last year Fiddy said the Game can't hold Beef, Diss and apologise That was Fidds slogan for Game.
Game denies this yet early this year he extended a peace treaty to the G-unit camp which fifty did not
Immediately reply prompting game to release another diss track.
Last Year Again ::Game disses Jigga, Jigga replys on Air (Hot97 Radiostation), Game denies dissing jigga claims he was refering to Jarule

Okay Check This Out. "Released Wednesday May 2007"
This track (A previously unreleased track from Doctor's Advocate supposedly produced by Dr. Dre) found its way onto the Internet.

Lyrics

Let me tell you a story about this ***** i know,
grew up on the south side sucking d***s for dough,
give her a half a dollar and she’ll put on a show,
do anything to be in a dr dre video,
the ***** went hollywood, the ***** went west coast,
he got ****ed by this white *****, had her legs wide open,
as long as my pockets were fat i didnt give a **** where the ***** was at,
my pretty young ***** keep my nuts drained
but all the time she was plotting on my aftermath chain,
***** couldn’t stay in her lane,
started running with this hoe from the south
gold grill in her mouth, she put her on the track,
gave her, her first thong, introduced her to her two girlfriends from back home,
****ed the industry, tryna take the fast route,
ran into a gangster and he turned they ass out,

from the projects hustled allday, *****s called her sophie from around the way,
used to play hard to get, so they thought she was gay,
booshie ***** who ever thought she was raised in b.k,
moved out the hood, changed her name to jay,
told everybody she’ll be working with a mill one day,
i was introduced to her back in ‘96,
she has wavy haircut and some big a*s lips,
at first she was hard to hit, come to find out the last 10 years she been sucking big ****,
got a family now, a house made of bricks,
four grown ass kids and ain’t none of them ****,
she still my ***** so i stayed around,
but she always tryna dash when other dames around,
she tryna play the game, but i got the ***** number,
she said she wont, but she’ll be back next summer,

last but not least my gangsta *****,
from compton always in and out of jail and ****,
***** tried to burn snoop, stole Chronic from Doc,
Blew the whole west coast, even tried to **** ‘Pac,
type of ***** to stand on Beverley Hills,
word on the street’s he got a few real *****s killed,
I look up now she on my ****, telling me how she gonna be my *****,
pop up at award shows always following me,
***** doing dumb ****, got a college degree,
No pre-nupt, one ***** got stick with her,
i was smart knew always not to **** with her,
what goes around comes around, scandalous **** - somebody tried to kill that *****
burnt the bridges and ain’t had one friend left,
*****s that know her called her the devil in that red dress

What's going on here ?

Re: The Game Takes Shots At Jay-z, 50 Cent, And Suge Knight by Maleeq(m): 6:31am On Jun 15, 2007
Dont see where in the qouted lyrics that he directly/indirectly refers to any of the artistes in your topic.
Re: The Game Takes Shots At Jay-z, 50 Cent, And Suge Knight by PoDeep(m): 9:18am On Jun 15, 2007
Maleeq, can't u see no. 2 refers to jay-z?
Re: The Game Takes Shots At Jay-z, 50 Cent, And Suge Knight by Maleeq(m): 10:39am On Jun 15, 2007
My bad, didn't have glasses on. grin
Re: The Game Takes Shots At Jay-z, 50 Cent, And Suge Knight by PoDeep(m): 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2007
Ok, but get some contact lenses to avoid this in d future. cheesy
Re: The Game Takes Shots At Jay-z, 50 Cent, And Suge Knight by RuuDie(m): 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2007
well, monsieur Game's definitely bitten off a whole lot more than he can chew if this is true --- Jay's gotten the this rap-s**t in a strangle-hold for a while now only thing Game is g'onna succeed in doing is lengthening that strangle-hold for some mo' years kuz if Jay decides to clap-back, there's g'onna be chains of albums to follow !
Re: The Game Takes Shots At Jay-z, 50 Cent, And Suge Knight by PoDeep(m): 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2007
Yea, Jay-z might not be a battle cat but he's got his ways. Remember what he did to mobb deep back in d day. Sent their a$$es underground till they had to come back as 50 cent's sluts.
Re: The Game Takes Shots At Jay-z, 50 Cent, And Suge Knight by thegame(m): 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2007
Po Deep:

Yea, Jay-z might not be a battle cat but he's got his ways. Remember what he did to mobb deep back in d day. Sent their a$$es underground till they had to come back as 50 cent's sluts.

Hm Hm hm Hm, Po,SO you are saying jigga is gonna or may send the game underground like he did mobb deep. NOOOOOOOOOO. i don't think so. By the way, mobb deep was underground cos they couldn't get the right connections.GAme has got a lot of connections people and he's got a sense of humour too.
MArk my words,Jigga can't f**k with any west coast guys but only east coast.
About this lyric, i can't understand them,to be honest,.THe track was not released so what's the point. Even if vs 2 refers to jayz, i don't think it's all
Re: The Game Takes Shots At Jay-z, 50 Cent, And Suge Knight by Hugoboi(m): 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2007
Game must definitely be smokin too much dro tryna diss Hova.His li a88 should know no one disses jigga a nd still stays sme in th game.Ask Nas and mobb Deep.
When gamehad beef wit fitty,I was al sympathetic wit him.but its now obvious he aint nuthin but a plain cocks***r.He should watch his punk a** mouf.
Re: The Game Takes Shots At Jay-z, 50 Cent, And Suge Knight by PoDeep(m): 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2007
Hugo, what the f u c k?? Don't tell me u think Jay-Z won that beef with NaS, cuh-monnn, mannnn!!! Nas killed jigga, stale news, don't argue.
About the game, he's a slut but I'm not blamin' him, its all about the money these days.
Re: The Game Takes Shots At Jay-z, 50 Cent, And Suge Knight by A40(m): 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2007
@Po-deep
How can you say Nas won that beef? thats ludacris men, tell me whose career was better for it i mean isnt Nas under him now, Negro pls!

As for De Gay-me that guy has been a coward from the start, i mean his excuse on that track documentary is the lamest excuse i have heard from a man, he cant even diss someone to they face that guy is A B****
Re: The Game Takes Shots At Jay-z, 50 Cent, And Suge Knight by PoDeep(m): 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2007
Nas got dat beef. No arguments.
He's just not as strategic as jay z.
The game can make a heavy hittin' diss to Jay z but it'll just end up like cam'ron's diss. Rap can't fail jigga now. Whoever thot he'd survive "Swaggerjacker"?
He's made a legendary image out of nothing in hiphop. I mean who the f u c k else could maintain a thoroughbred image and still appear at occasions in tuxedos and 3piece suits without looking like some thugged out piece of s h i t? Hovi baby!
Re: The Game Takes Shots At Jay-z, 50 Cent, And Suge Knight by A40(m): 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2007
Thanks for respecting the real, im not sure even Nas would tell you he got that beef though
Re: The Game Takes Shots At Jay-z, 50 Cent, And Suge Knight by PoDeep(m): 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2007
@a40, thanx.
About Nas winnin', Dj kay slay, the drama king, the king of beef said it on MTV2 wit fat joe and eric sermon.
Re: The Game Takes Shots At Jay-z, 50 Cent, And Suge Knight by thegame(m): 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2007
Hugoboi:

Game must definitely be smokin too much dro trying to diss Hova.His li a88 should know no one disses jigga a nd still stays sme in th game.Ask Nas and mobb Deep.
When gamehad beef wit fitty,I was al sympathetic wit him.but its now obvious he aint nuthin but a plain cocks***r.He should watch his punk a** mouth.

boy, you better know that nas won that beef. He's got better lyrics, delivery and he is just too good and better than jiga just that jigga was destined to be rich. Nas whooped jay's a s s
Re: The Game Takes Shots At Jay-z, 50 Cent, And Suge Knight by tng(f): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2007
boy, you better know that nas won that beef. He's got better lyrics, delivery and he is just too good and better than jiga just that jigga was destined to be rich. Nas whooped jay's    a s s

Nas aint as rich cos he decided not to be commercial.
Re: The Game Takes Shots At Jay-z, 50 Cent, And Suge Knight by thegame(m): 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2007
Who doesn't want to be commercial.I don't believe that bro. He's just not that successful.That's all.But he's got better lyrics and delivery.NO DOUBT. I'M A FAN
Re: The Game Takes Shots At Jay-z, 50 Cent, And Suge Knight by kay29000(m): 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2009
Anybody that thinks jay can short game down doesnt know what's up. 50 put's all his financial power in killing his enemies careers. He stopped styles p's album from coming out when he was still d shit at interscope, when he had beef wit d-block. Game hit at him harder than then, n he couldnt stop him. U guys dont know the guys game has behind him. If u've been a hiphop head long enough, u'd know who jimmy henchman is. And you'd know that no one messes wit him. When tony gayo went and slapped the guys kid, some days later, there was a drive by at gayo's moms crib. AK-47 and all. Thank GOD, no one was hit. O d management level, label, record executive and all jay cant touch game.
And when it comes to beefing, jay dont want none of game. I AINT saying game is a better rapper, i'm just saying jay cant stand game in a beef.
Re: The Game Takes Shots At Jay-z, 50 Cent, And Suge Knight by kay29000(m): 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2009
For all you jigga fans that feel jay won d war against nas, dream on. He might be worth half a billion dollars, but when it comes to hard lyrics, bar for bar, he knows who the boss is. When eminem was asked during an interview back in 2005 who he felt won in d beef, he clearly stated nas. Google it up if u doubt it. Just type 'eminem's opinion on the jay-z and nas beef. Every rapper knows nas killed jay. Even busta said it . Even a songstress like alicia keys that you would feel would take sides with a commercial rapper like jay, said she thinks nas won the war. Why do you think people use d word ether synanymous with lyrical slaughter.
Even when there was a call-in vote from the public by hot 97, back in 2001, the results came out 48percent to 52 percent, in favour of nas. What more do proof do u guys want? Nas said it himself, 'its like king author and knight sir lancelot'. Jigga would always be the one to put his skills to display solely for fame and commercial purposes. But the king remains the king.
Re: The Game Takes Shots At Jay-z, 50 Cent, And Suge Knight by kay29000(m): 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2009
For all you jigga fans that feel jay won d war against nas, dream on. He might be worth half a billion dollars, but when it comes to hard lyrics, bar for bar, he knows who the boss is. When eminem was asked during an interview back in 2005 who he felt won in d beef, he clearly said nas. Google it up if u doubt it. Just type 'eminem's opinion on the jay-z and nas beef. Every rapper knows nas killed jay. Even busta said it. Even a songstress like alicia keys that you would feel would take sides with a commercial rapper like jay, said she thinks nas won the war. Why do you think people use d word ether synanymous with lyrical slaughter.
Even when there was a call-in vote from the public by hot 97, back in 2001, the results came out 48percent to 52 percent, in favour of nas. What more proof do u guys want? Nas said it himself, 'its like king author and knight sir lancelot'. Jigga would always be the one to put his skills to display solely for fame and commercial purposes. But the king would remain the king.
Re: The Game Takes Shots At Jay-z, 50 Cent, And Suge Knight by martinkem(m): 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2009
for the jay fans bro nas won, i aint a fan but the truth prevails, listen to them tracks man, 4 game going against jay thats a career sucide it's bigger than david v goalith, no sensible rapper would go against jay now, he's a industry proclaimed GOD now. touch that and ,
back the Bleep up the game is still lickin his wounds from fifty life aint the same, the pay is lower 4 millions records then to gold now, common, thats why the nigga is butt kissing everyone ass from fat joe, rick ross (the game u r bigger than these cats, wake up). and stop name dropping on ur records its lame, do sth gr8
Re: The Game Takes Shots At Jay-z, 50 Cent, And Suge Knight by kay29000(m): 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2009
At the guy wit the last post, u definately do not know what u are talking about. The problem wit pple like u is dat u believe all u hear, without doing research. Who is licking his wound? That should be 50 in my opinion. Cos he knows he cant sell shit if he drops, that's why he has been pushing his shitty album back for about a year now. check out the sharp decline: massacre sold 5million copies in d u.s alone, curtis sold 1.2million. That's a 3.8mill decline. What a shame. Then he said game' last album(l.a.x) had a dissapointing first week sales, 239,000, and overall 750,000copies(more than gold. Then 50 drops his g-unit album(terminate on sight) and his total sales till date have not been up to what game's last cd did in its first week. T.O.S has sold a total of 210,000. And about jay, game already challanged him in an interview on allhiphop.com, after jay made some disrespectful comment about him in europe. Game said, all he needs is a direct line from jay and he'll lyrically chew jay up.
Re: The Game Takes Shots At Jay-z, 50 Cent, And Suge Knight by kay29000(m): 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2009
I think i need to educate a lot of ignorant miss-informed pple up on this site. There is a difference between national album sales and worldwide. 50cents 'get rich or die trying sold 5.5mill in d u.s but 11mill worldwide. The game's documentary album sold 2.4mill in the u.s and 5mill worldwide. So to the guy that said he went from 4mill to 50Θk, that's a wrong assumption. U should compare his national sales. And times av changed, everything is being downloaded now. Nelly sold 6mill copies of country grammar, n his latest(brass knuckles) has sold just over 200k. Em's marshal mathers lp sold 8mill in d u.s alone, his latest(relapse) has sold just 1mill. And at d rate its going, analyst predict it selling a litle over 2million copies. Would u call that failure.
If someone that has two bentleys(250k dollars each), a range rover, 08 escalade, a lamboghini murcealago(270k), d latest rolls royce phantom(550k), is not successful, i dont know how u rate success. The cars listed above r some of games rides(as at 08)
Re: The Game Takes Shots At Jay-z, 50 Cent, And Suge Knight by A40(m): 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2009
Didn't know this topic still existed!Jesus!

@kay29000
U need to take a hike and stop yarning dust! The same Game that blatantly denied referring to Jigga on westside's story when quizzed is who Jigga would be scared of?someone who repeatedly begged for verses from Jay-Z and paid homage to him in loads of tracks is who Hov would now be scared of?I laugh in Cambodian
I like Game and as a rapper i prefer him to Fiddy but he knows better than to mess with O.G's in the game like Jigga.The Game ain't no gangsta don't be fooled by One Blood and them red bandanas its just a handkerchief

This Nas issue is old school jare ok so he won a little playground battle and blah blah but still ended up as Jigga's employee at Def Jam.So what was the use of his pyrhhic victory?
Re: The Game Takes Shots At Jay-z, 50 Cent, And Suge Knight by Bamsyle(m): 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2009
A-40 stop there . . . what d'you mean by playground battle
Re: The Game Takes Shots At Jay-z, 50 Cent, And Suge Knight by Sauron1: 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2009
kay29000:

At the guy wit the last post, u definately do not know what u are talking about. The problem wit pple like u is dat u believe all u hear, without doing research. Who is licking his wound? That should be 50 in my opinion. Cos he knows he cant sell shit if he drops, that's why he has been pushing his shitty album back for about a year now. check out the sharp decline: massacre sold 5million copies in d u.s alone, curtis sold 1.2million. That's a 3.8mill decline.

U dunno what you are talking about. . . . . .
"Get Rich. . ." sold 8 million copies in the USA and more than 12 million records worldwide.
"The Massacre" sold 6 million copies in the USA and more than 11 million records worldwide.
"Curtis" has sold around 5 million copies in the USA and more than 7 million units worldwide(factoring the economic recession).
When it comes to album sales, The Game cannot touch 50 cent.

What a shame. Then he said game' last album(l.a.x) had a dissapointing first week sales, 239,000, and overall 750,000copies(more than gold. Then 50 drops his g-unit album(terminate on sight) and his total sales till date have not been up to what game's last cd did in its first week. T.O.S has sold a total of 210,000. And about jay, game already challanged him in an interview on allhiphop.com, after jay made some disrespectful comment about him in europe. Game said, all he needs is a direct line from jay and he'll lyrically chew jay up.

T.O.S. is not a 50 cent album. . . . . . .It's G-unit.
Don't compare Beyonce to Destiny's Child or Pharrel Williams to N.E.R.D.
Why not compare 50's Curtis to The Game's LAX? 50 made The Game. . . .Without 50 on documentary, The Game is a nobody.
Re: The Game Takes Shots At Jay-z, 50 Cent, And Suge Knight by A40(m): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2009
@Bamsyle
It was not an inter-coastal warfare was it? Besides there is no consensus as to who the King Of N.Y is e.g a Bed-stuy nigga would aim a Kalashnikov at your dome if you told him Nas was ever King Of N.Y

(1) (Reply)

(shocker) Rihana's Te Amo Is A Homosexual Song / Dbanj Is Becoming Wack,: Or Is It My Ears? / MTN @ 10 : The Album - Calling On Music Producers, Singers Or Songwriters !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.