Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

3 Reasons Why Women Go Back To Their Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Reasons Why Women Go Back To Their Ex (2923 Views)

Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's / Should Married Women Go Clubbing? / Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons Why Women Go Back To Their Ex by contactIfy(f): 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2011
MONEY, SEX AND INDECISION.
I wudnt want to believe that its for love. Some jus cant forget the last time they were together and all the things he said that never happened. Some wud tell u dat the guy spends like mad and they jus wanna die there. Indecision about moving on with ur life with the new guy or running back to thesame guy who doesnt respect u or care about ur well being.
One truth still stands out, more women go back to their ex than the number of guys who leave their new babes for their ex.
They (men)keep seeing their ex while the one they love is kept for marriage.
Wake-up Ladies. lol
[i][/i][color=#000099][/color]
Re: 3 Reasons Why Women Go Back To Their Ex by Zahnda(f): 11:36pm On Feb 04, 2011
I'm sorry your chick left u for her ex. So what if you can't lay pipe and you're broke as hell, Losers need love too.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Women Go Back To Their Ex by contactIfy(f): 11:48pm On Feb 04, 2011
I hope u didnt read this post upside down? lol
Re: 3 Reasons Why Women Go Back To Their Ex by iice(f): 4:45am On Feb 05, 2011
True.
Though i don't see how buttering up burnt toast really changes the reality of it being a burnt toast undecided
Re: 3 Reasons Why Women Go Back To Their Ex by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 05, 2011
^^^ its a toast at least cool cool
Re: 3 Reasons Why Women Go Back To Their Ex by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 05, 2011
U guys knw he's sayin d truth,dats y u want 2 trivialize it,dis him etc
Re: 3 Reasons Why Women Go Back To Their Ex by iice(f): 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2011
aguiyi:

^^^ its a toast at least cool cool

did i say it was a burnt onion? undecided
Re: 3 Reasons Why Women Go Back To Their Ex by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2011
iice:

did i say it was a burnt onion? undecided
u sounded so wink

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Would You Proceed With This Marriage Or Step / A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards / How I Was Scammed Of 10000 Naira By A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.