Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Price Of Land In Ibadan? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Price Of Land In Ibadan? (15757 Views)

How Do I Calculate The Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos . / What Is The Current Retail Price Of Cement? / How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Aba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Land In Ibadan? by Oloks(m): 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2006
Hi

I am planning to visit Nigeria, in the first half of the year and ám thinking of getting a plot of land or 2 in the low density area of Ibadan. As people try to inflate things once they know you are not current.

Can anyone please give me an idea what I should be expecting in terms of price, assuming here the there is a valid C of O in place.

Thanks

Oloks
Re: Price Of Land In Ibadan? by daretayo(m): 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2006
what area are you considering in Ibadan? Bodija , Ring Road or where?
I am resident in ibadan and could help you ask a couple of estate agents without letting them know you are based abroad.
Re: Price Of Land In Ibadan? by ijebuman(m): 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2006
My sister lives in Ibadan, price depends on the area, but basically you're looking at starting prices of around N270,000 upwards.
Re: Price Of Land In Ibadan? by Oloks(m): 8:30am On Feb 01, 2006
Tx, I am actually thinking of Ring Road or Jericho.
daretayo:

what area are you considering in Ibadan? Bodija , Ring Road or where?
I am resident in ibadan and could help you ask a couple of estate agents without letting them know you are based abroad.

Re: Price Of Land In Ibadan? by deledele: 2:25am On Aug 26, 2006
could somebody pls help me ot there. I would like to buy land or property in Ibadan around Monatan, Agodi or New Ife Road
Re: Price Of Land In Ibadan? by BBenson: 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2007
Hello there, just to give you an Idea about Oluyole, Ibadan. A plot 100/100 along main road is 4 Million Naira. Nevertheless you can still find 350000 naira a plot if proper research is done. I have links at Oluyole Local Goverments. Let me know if you are interested

I would also like to use this opportunity to announce my wish to buy a property somewhere at Bodija. If you have a [b]property to sell or know someone who is willing to sell a property in this area, kindly email me bunmibenson@hotmail.com. God bless

1 Like

Re: Price Of Land In Ibadan? by gbengaijot(m): 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2007
Ok, does anyone knows how much a land cost in Apata in Ibadan. I actually got a 1polt of land in that area as a gift. Does anyone knows how much its worth now??
Re: Price Of Land In Ibadan? by BBenson: 8:59am On Feb 08, 2007
Hi Gbenga, It ranges from 350,000.00 naira. it depends where in apata, ibadan. A friend of mine bought 35Acre of land for less than 1million naira.
Re: Price Of Land In Ibadan? by gbengaijot(m): 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2007
35 acre for 1 milla?, in Ibadan?, you gotta be kidding me!

1 Like

Re: Price Of Land In Ibadan? by Ibrotawa: 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2007
I want a house in bodija. How much will get it .Email me .Ibfamk@yahoo.Com
Re: Price Of Land In Ibadan? by sjonesali(m): 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2007
does anyone have any idea how much a plot of land goes for at elebu area in Ibadan.
Re: Price Of Land In Ibadan? by vigasimple(m): 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2008
Which Areas are the best area in Ibadan. and how much is Land going for there.

OLUYOLE ESTATE, BODIJA GRA ETC.

CAN somebody tell me where is the best residential area and the costs of land.

Serious and geniue replies only. thank you
Re: Price Of Land In Ibadan? by zorro(m): 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2008
The best areas in Ibadan of course differ from person to person but these are smoe prices of land please also take into consideration that land in different areas are cut in different plot sizes example in oluyole estate the average size of a plot of land is between 500-600sqm while in bodija its about 1000sqm and in alalubosa about 1500sqm-2000sqm

Bodija- between 4.5million to 8 million depending on the area of Bodija it is located
Oluyole estate(extension)- between 2million to 4million
Alalubosa(GRA)-between 7 million to 15 million
Jericho- same as alalubosa
Re: Price Of Land In Ibadan? by fyneguy: 10:36am On Feb 12, 2008
There's a fenced plot of land around Muftau Olanihun Comprehensive School opposite Sawmill, Old Ife Road. price N600k
Re: Price Of Land In Ibadan? by talk2niger(f): 9:23am On Apr 11, 2008
Hi I want to rent a shop in a nice and marketable complex in Ibadan - Preferably around - UCH, UI, Poly IB, Bodija or equally nice/ posh environs. Please has anyone got idea of where I can get such and also the price range or a contact that can help me. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks a lot.
Re: Price Of Land In Ibadan? by bukitoun: 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2009
i have a 2 plot of land to sell around alakia area of ibadan, very big plot and fenced. email me via bukiademuyiwa@yahoo.com or call 08068817823. no time wasters please.
Re: Price Of Land In Ibadan? by K2: 12:02am On Nov 11, 2009
Anyone has land around Poly, Apete and for how much for a plot?
Re: Price Of Land In Ibadan? by DapoAngel(m): 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2009
Good day Talk2niger,there is a very big shop inside Poly Ibadan now at north campus.The building is made to do cafe business.You could mail me on profdapo@gmail.com
Re: Price Of Land In Ibadan? by bukitoun: 10:04am On Oct 10, 2010
I have aplot pof land to sell at IMPA(Alao Akala Way) Akobo Ibadan inavery desirable location. All documents available. My asking price is 4.2m. The propertyis fenced and gated. contact me on 07053433887.
Re: Price Of Land In Ibadan? by lomolink(m): 11:58pm On Oct 10, 2010
A lot of people want to know how much properties cost (@Oloks, @deledele, etc). This is a common problem for people who should not have to be property gurus. Real Estate is effectively a customer-led market and supply and demand are the forces that effectively drive the right price.

Should we not be able to compare like for like on a property portal creating price transparency?

Nigeria Vision 2020.

Re: Price Of Land In Ibadan? by dotmay: 1:58am On Apr 19, 2011
a well fenced landed property is available for sell at felele/challenge area of ibadan at 4.5m final asking price all documents are vail pls call 08091150710,08030886722. or mail dotneye4u@gmail.com, jamzonline2001@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Price Of Land In Ibadan? by cheby: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2011
Who has an up-to-date info about cost of land in Ibadan - Oluyole Estate, Ring-Road, Felele, Ife Road ?

Thinking this post is old, but will still appreciate an honest answer

Thanks!
Re: Price Of Land In Ibadan? by goinggreat: 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2011
cheby,it'll cost you millions to get land in those areas.prepare for N3M at the least.
Re: Price Of Land In Ibadan? by wyclefguy: 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2012
Hi

I have 2 plots of land for sale ASAP to raise funds. The land is situated near Olodo, Off Iwo Road. It is about 15mins away from the Former Governor Alao Akala's Estate. Price is #2,000,000 (Naira) per plot. Non negotiable. The whole 2 plots can go for #3'800,000 (Naira). I live in the United Kingdom now and I have my C of O otherwise known as; Red Copy from Housing and Town Planning Office of the Government of Oyo State. If you are interested, contact me on +447930360538.

Thanks

Idris.
e:mail: walearowosola@yahoo.co.uk
+447930360538
Re: Price Of Land In Ibadan? by cecilfasttrack: 9:09pm On May 19, 2013
Halo guyz plz can some1 advice m, am finkin of stayin in ibadan and need a shop for resturent biz plzdos ani 1 v an idea of cost n availabilty? Tnx
Re: Price Of Land In Ibadan? by skimanski(m): 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2013
Looking for an Architect? You show us your space and we make it look unique. Be it an empty plot, or a half built house, or a completed house, or a rented apartment or a Proposed shop. This is the right place to be.

Affordable architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interiors. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
CHECK OUT MY TREND https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works
Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
email; denstlimited@hotmail.com
email: dnstructures@gmail.com
Tel; 08038390386

(1) (Reply)

BUILDING APPROVAL, ARCHITECTURAL,STRUCTURAL,M And E DRAWING for AFFORDABLE PRICE / Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. / Anambra State Joint Task Force Embarks On Demolition Of Illegal Structures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.