Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Make Free Calls Every Sunday (celtel) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Make Free Calls Every Sunday (celtel) (2147 Views)

MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat / Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere / Two ways to make free calls in Nigeria both day and night legally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Free Calls Every Sunday (celtel) by mrofficial(m): 9:39am On Jun 15, 2007
To Celtel subscribers.
Make free calls every Sunday june 17, 2007. Recharge with a minimum of N500 per week to benefit from the offer.
Celtel is da best. Making Life Better.
Infact they are Making me Different.
Re: Make Free Calls Every Sunday (celtel) by tellmemore(m): 11:17am On Jun 15, 2007
Will it be every sunday and will is it be free calls to every network or just celtel ?
Re: Make Free Calls Every Sunday (celtel) by mrofficial(m): 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2007
It's celtel to celtel
Re: Make Free Calls Every Sunday (celtel) by ayusman16(m): 8:11am On Jun 17, 2007
mr.official:

To Celtel subscribers.
Make free calls every Sunday june 17, 2007. Recharge with a minimum of N500 per week to benefit from the offer.
Celtel is da best. Making Life Better.
Infact they are Making me Different.

which kind yeye free calls when the conditions dey harsh, u must use up to N500 weekly to qualify to make 60mins free call on sunday, imagine When dem rival mtn dey give 4hrs free calls every day, celtel never no wetin to do yet, na mtn be baba for now!!!!
Re: Make Free Calls Every Sunday (celtel) by dele9000(m): 11:38am On Jun 17, 2007
I was give 1320NGN bonus from celtel today(sunday),is this for the free calls or what?
Re: Make Free Calls Every Sunday (celtel) by dele9000(m): 11:39am On Jun 17, 2007
I was give 1320NGN bonus from celtel today(sunday),is this for the free calls or what?
Re: Make Free Calls Every Sunday (celtel) by femlaj(f): 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2007
i called celtel to celtel today and they charged me, so much for free calls,
Re: Make Free Calls Every Sunday (celtel) by hyipmoney(f): 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2007
it's not been long I migrated from celtel to Mtn, celtel na yeye, they are never pioneers in anything. I spend more than N750 daily on MTN.
Re: Make Free Calls Every Sunday (celtel) by sunboy(m): 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2007
i was given 2640 bonus,its cool but there service just dey go and come tell mw how i go enjoy the call self.they neva worth wetin den dey try ooo,cos they get rivals.
Re: Make Free Calls Every Sunday (celtel) by otokx(m): 10:50pm On Jun 17, 2007
The quality of the phone calls during this period is very horrible; its an effort in futility. MTN still gives a better deal.
Re: Make Free Calls Every Sunday (celtel) by Prince22(m): 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2007
Hi room, the free call make life difficult. thank God i have other networks it should have been another story for one would have been totally handicap
Re: Make Free Calls Every Sunday (celtel) by Prince22(m): 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2007
Please why are some pp been given credit and some none.

what is the critariate for this crediting?
Re: Make Free Calls Every Sunday (celtel) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2007
injust want to know when the bonus expires is it sunday at midnight?
Re: Make Free Calls Every Sunday (celtel) by Mustay(m): 3:35am On Jun 18, 2007
Otokx i disagree with you. D only problem faced is congestion but the quality is ok
Re: Make Free Calls Every Sunday (celtel) by Mustay(m): 3:35am On Jun 18, 2007
Salser yes that's d time
Re: Make Free Calls Every Sunday (celtel) by olufash: 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2007
abeg make una help me o. i load on friday but i no get free call ooo. dem say becos i just buy d lyn. how tru is dis?
Re: Make Free Calls Every Sunday (celtel) by Jwhizzy(m): 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2007
Olu fash.Its nt cos ur lyn is new.Its cos u loaded on fri.U must hav accumulated(loaded and prob used) 500 by thurs.
Re: Make Free Calls Every Sunday (celtel) by olufash: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2007
thanks jare. but are u saying that i will have to load and exhaust the 500 b4 thurs?
Re: Make Free Calls Every Sunday (celtel) by ajayi1(m): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2007
Load and you get free call and extra credit. But dont say that celtel is the best other network are still voming with their awuff.
Re: Make Free Calls Every Sunday (celtel) by chuksroy(m): 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2007
well if i may ask is it that u must use all the 500 naira loaded b4 they will credit u with the airtime that u will use to make the free calls? cos i just wanna know.
Re: Make Free Calls Every Sunday (celtel) by nazzyon(m): 11:57pm On Jun 23, 2007
w
Re: Make Free Calls Every Sunday (celtel) by tunrexdj(m): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2007
THIS CELLTELL NA YEYE NETWORK.MA PEOPLE ABEG MAKE UNA MIGRATE COMMOT FOR THIS USELESS NETWORK.EVERY BODY DY DO FREE CALL,DEM TAKE 500 NAIRA START DEM OWN FREE CALL.
Re: Make Free Calls Every Sunday (celtel) by Wilfem(m): 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2007
otokx:

The quality of the phone calls during this period is very horrible.
Very horrible indeed, particularly the network. Message could not be sent even the so-called "call me back" too could not be sent due to "Network Busy"
Re: Make Free Calls Every Sunday (celtel) by tunmininu(f): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2007
Abeg,its full of shit,since yesterday they gave their Bonus,i have not been able to call out not to talk of receiving.Its really full of shit.They had better stop it if they know that they will not be able to cope with it,i mean i see it as an act of fraud,they deprive subscribers of using the BONUS they gave them.
Its really sad. sad
Re: Make Free Calls Every Sunday (celtel) by nazzyon(m): 10:55pm On Jun 25, 2007
Due to the number of people making calls @ the sametime, some callers were unable to enjoy the BONUS.

Celtel needs to make upgrades.

I don't seem to blame them because that is not the only free service they provide; Free GPRS service is also included.

The problem is just simple LARGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE ARE ALWAYSAROUND WHEN FREEBIES ARE AVAILABLE
Re: Make Free Calls Every Sunday (celtel) by mrofficial(m): 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2007
Was furious with celtel yesterday, cos i was unable to make any call.
Hope this won't happen this coming Sunday.
Re: Make Free Calls Every Sunday (celtel) by nazzyon(m): 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2007
Ya know, I actually called up to 400 naira yesterday.

And friends used it till the BONUS remained 201 naira

Total bonus given was around 2,000 naira
Re: Make Free Calls Every Sunday (celtel) by Mustay(m): 1:03am On Jun 26, 2007
Awoof no good. Some people called with easy while some people couldn't
Re: Make Free Calls Every Sunday (celtel) by hayprof(m): 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2007
That's How Its Meant to be,

-Cos if all of una get to make call @ d same time, then Celtel for don Crash wink
Re: Make Free Calls Every Sunday (celtel) by dominobaby(f): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2007
Well, first time i got the bonus i got 1320 and i was able to use a thousand out of it, though calls didn't go thru easily. It can be frustrating really, not many people around me like it though. For those that asked, you don't have to exhaust the whole 500 before sunday.
Re: Make Free Calls Every Sunday (celtel) by Mustay(m): 10:50am On Jun 30, 2007
It's just nonsense. Even if you've credit, you can't call, you can't check your credit! It's just frustrating. They are quacks
Re: Make Free Calls Every Sunday (celtel) by Mustay(m): 10:50am On Jun 30, 2007
It's just nonsense. Even if you've credit, you can't call, you can't check your credit! It's just frustrating. They are quacks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slot Limited Online Shopping... / l Have Root My Infinix X507 But Can Not Browse With Glo bis / 12 Useful Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone Camera Aside Of Snapping Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.