Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Mr. Tunde Bakare - What Experience Do U Have To Face D Job Of The Vp If Elected? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. Tunde Bakare - What Experience Do U Have To Face D Job Of The Vp If Elected? (716 Views)

Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman / Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected / I’ll Ban Importation Of Rice, Tomato If Elected –Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Tunde Bakare - What Experience Do U Have To Face D Job Of The Vp If Elected? by MaJBlige(f): 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2011
Q:What experience are you going to bring to the job, if elected, as people say you have no political experience?

ANS:I do not doubt that they are entitled to their opinion. But if you are a student of the Bible and you read your scriptures and the word of God, Joseph was a prisoner and not even a pastor. He came out of prison and his only experience was when he was in his father’s house at the age of 17 and then he was sent into slavery. His only experience at resource management was human resource, material resource that he gathered in the house of Potifer. From there, he was lied against; he was sent to prison, and he was never a lawyer or a pastor and he rose out of prison to become a world class ruler. People should know that in the process of doing other things, we have been learning how to deal with human situations and national project is just an extension of that.

This is more than enough for the Nigerian debacle?
Re: Mr. Tunde Bakare - What Experience Do U Have To Face D Job Of The Vp If Elected? by meine: 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

Q:What experience are you going to bring to the job, if elected, as people say you have no political experience?

ANS:I do not doubt that they are entitled to their opinion. But if you are a student of the Bible and you read your scriptures and the word of God, Joseph was a prisoner and not even a pastor. He came out of prison and his only experience was when he was in his father’s house at the age of 17 and then he was sent into slavery. His only experience at resource management was human resource, material resource that he gathered in the house of Potifer. From there, he was lied against; he was sent to prison, and he was never a lawyer or a pastor and he rose out of prison to become a world class ruler. People should know that in the process of doing other things, we have been learning how to deal with human situations and national project is just an extension of that.

What more do you want from him? The bolded part answers it all or do you want him to make some bogus claim?
With all the political experience that PDP candidates have, we have seen how they have wrecked the nation in the past 12 years : tongue tongue tongue
Re: Mr. Tunde Bakare - What Experience Do U Have To Face D Job Of The Vp If Elected? by MaJBlige(f): 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2011
Then GEJ must be over experienced then-

Potifar ko - Pharaoh ni.

This is politics sir, not religion. Face the facts, wake up and smell the coffee.

God spoke to me to run with Buhari. Na true.

I can hear God saying to him "Tunde, Tunde, Tunde- Arise and join Buhari and run as the Vice President of Nigeria. Even though you had always called non christians unbelivers, it doesnt matter, you can still work with him"
Re: Mr. Tunde Bakare - What Experience Do U Have To Face D Job Of The Vp If Elected? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2011
@ Ma J Blige

the word on nairaland is that you have testicles, please is that true?
Re: Mr. Tunde Bakare - What Experience Do U Have To Face D Job Of The Vp If Elected? by meine: 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy  Ah aah aaa grin grin grin Your analogy baffles me!

Okk take this

Jonathan is contesting for presidency while Bakare is gunning for VP. You can only compare like to like for example Buhari vs GEJ, while Sambo vs Tunde. If you ever make the mistake of dragging GEJ into this, then he is only fit to be VP!  grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr. Tunde Bakare - What Experience Do U Have To Face D Job Of The Vp If Elected? by meine: 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2011
Stromae:

@ Ma J Blige

grin grin grin
Re: Mr. Tunde Bakare - What Experience Do U Have To Face D Job Of The Vp If Elected? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:34am On Feb 06, 2011
Stromae:

@ Ma J Blige

Stop poking unruly fun at a lady, she has got balls of iron-ore and scared the shizzle out of me by constantly asking if i could defend this and that in the court of law. hhhmn I think this is how GEJ plans to win and stay there grin
Re: Mr. Tunde Bakare - What Experience Do U Have To Face D Job Of The Vp If Elected? by Vigilante: 2:43am On Feb 06, 2011
What a senseless post. Does anybody run for the post of a VP in real sense? Lets talk about GEJ, Buhari, Ribadu and co. If we call for a debate between Bakare and Sambo, you and your travellers in denial will look for something senseless to say again. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Mr. Tunde Bakare - What Experience Do U Have To Face D Job Of The Vp If Elected? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:57am On Feb 06, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

Then GEJ must be over experienced then-

Potifar ko - Pharaoh ni.

This is politics sir, not religion. Face the facts, wake up and smell the coffee.

God spoke to me to run with Buhari. Na true.

I can hear God saying to him "Tunde, Tunde, Tunde- Arise and join Buhari and run as the Vice President of Nigeria. Even though you had always called non christians unbelivers, it doesnt matter, you can still work with him"

Just reading through, your views seem to have changed from posing a Religious angle to completely lambasting it in the same thread no fewer than 2 meters from the first post.

grin  grin  grin is this a case of double-identity or a case of multiple personality disorder 
Re: Mr. Tunde Bakare - What Experience Do U Have To Face D Job Of The Vp If Elected? by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 06, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

Plz tell me you made the answer up

It baffles me that when a presidential candidate (buhari or Atiku) quotes his religion(Islam) beliefs, Nigerians go up in flame. But when we have someone quoting the Bible as an answer to a question that has nothing to do with his answers, Nigerians don't take offense.

Can Bakare ever separate his religion from politics?

(1) (Reply)

How Timi Alaibe Shared N45 Billion Under The Guise Of Crafting A Master Plan / Stop Using Awo’s Name To Deceive Electorate, Pdp Tells Acn / Channels Lagos Governorship Debate Now On You Tube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.