Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

We Have Some Plots Of Land,along Lekki Free Trade Zone Corridor,for Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / We Have Some Plots Of Land,along Lekki Free Trade Zone Corridor,for Sale (741 Views)

Some Plots Of Lands For Sale At Mallam Tope Area, Osogbo For Just N300,000 / Nigeria: Mowe-ofada Corridor Records Unprecedented Construction Activities / Catholic Charismatic(catholic Church Of Assumption)-some Plots Of Land For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Have Some Plots Of Land,along Lekki Free Trade Zone Corridor,for Sale by y2kaustin(m): 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2011
Happy New Year,all.Hope you are doing great.My Dad has 25 plots of land at Okun Ajah,Lekki Lagos.The said land is along the Lekki Free Trade Zone.We Intend selling some plots so it can enable us put up an
Estate,because presently we don't have the financial wherewithal/Might to erect the structures for the Estate.We humbly Solicit any assistance in linking us up to a competent investor,or is there any way anyone can come in to help us actualize this project?.Please,kindly recommend or advice as necessary.We have all the necessary documents towards this effect,the Tittle on the land is Certificate of Occupancy(C of O).Hoping to hear from you soon,till then have a pleasant,fulfilling week.
Thank you,
Essien Austin B.
Re: We Have Some Plots Of Land,along Lekki Free Trade Zone Corridor,for Sale by kopell: 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2011
How much did your father want to sale per plot? can your dad release copy of the C of O for verification, and what other documentation did your dad as
Re: We Have Some Plots Of Land,along Lekki Free Trade Zone Corridor,for Sale by y2kaustin(m): 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2011
In my post i said 25 plots altogether,i am in possession of a copy of the C of O,why not call me so we fix a meeting.the asking price per plot is 9million,here is my number for further inquiry 08134340380 Essien.

(1) (Reply)

Looking 4 a fast place to meet your customers then you are welcome!!Click Here!! / 3 Bedroom Flat To Let @ Agbado,ijaye,lagos @15ok Per Anum / Now Selling, Plots Of Land @ Veronica Garden Estate. N550, 000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.