Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Nairaland Forum Participation Guidelines - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Forum Participation Guidelines (20739 Views)

Seun: What Are The Guidelines For Banning Someone / Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator / Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Forum Participation Guidelines by zubby75: 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
Plz i have tried and it didn't work, how do i add pictures to my posting. I tried to copy and paste it in the body of the message but itwouldn't show but i see other postings with exactly what i wana do but i can't get mine that way. I want to post pictures of cars that i'm offering for sale to be exact
Re: Nairaland Forum Participation Guidelines by Fred21: 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hello, pls can someone tell me how and where to send a new post/topic on u.s visa interview, am new in nairaland. Thank you.
Re: Nairaland Forum Participation Guidelines by piphacker(m): 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
Kindly unban me. my post is new thread on forex, amazing piphacker strategy. i did nothing only god knows y u block me.
Re: Nairaland Forum Participation Guidelines by PaulJohn1: 1:09am On Mar 12, 2013
I'd like to modify my moniker, admin please help me out
Re: Nairaland Forum Participation Guidelines by Onyeyerima: 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2013
glory to God, am now a muslem, i now believe in one God, and i dont associate any person to his divinity. i testify that there is no God ecept ALLAH" and prophet Mohammed his messenger.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Forum Participation Guidelines by Onyeyerima: 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
Onyeyerima: glory to God, am now a muslem, i now believe in one God, and i dont associate any person to his divinity. i testify that there is no God ecept ALLAH" and prophet Mohammed his messenger.
Re: Nairaland Forum Participation Guidelines by IleIfe2(m): 5:45am On Apr 27, 2013
One of these Mods is deliberately posting misleading titles on the front-page (ijebabe, Missy_B, ogugua88). A poster/OP starts a thread with the correct title and one of these guys makes tweaks the title then dump it on the front page.
Re: Nairaland Forum Participation Guidelines by Okpellemanzy(m): 7:24am On May 04, 2013
Am sorry am posting this here, i can't post it in Education

I checked my Jamb and i scored 192, am going for Mass com, or Sociology and my combinations are Econs, English, govt and Literature. Someone told me econs is not among, my second choice university is delsu their cut off mark is 180. And i scored 192 pls is there any hope for me? And how can i change my Course?
Re: Nairaland Forum Participation Guidelines by ayodejiabiodun: 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
Hiiii
Re: Nairaland Forum Participation Guidelines by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
mamba: thanks admin, long live NAIRALAND

still the best
and u left in 2007? Hope u returned.
Re: Nairaland Forum Participation Guidelines by Abbott(m): 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
Immensely proud of you man.

Keep it up.

#Respect
Re: Nairaland Forum Participation Guidelines by bukatyne(f): 2:42pm On May 10, 2020
Se. un:
Hello,

The following guidelines have been created specifically for Nairaland, in addition to standard rules of forum etiquette. These are guidelines, and not rules.

1. Nairaland is an English language forum. English happens to be our official language in Nigeria. it also happens to be the language of the web. Please make every effort to use clear English at all times:[list]

[li]Avoid 'netspeak' or 'SMS-language'. 'You' is spelled Y-O-U, not u![/li]

[li]Avoid pidgin English, but [I]'put am inside italics'[/I] if you need to use pidgin English.[/li]

[li]Punctuate properly. This makes the forum easier to read. Capitalize your I's.[/li]

[li]We have a spell checker on the site. Use it![/li]

[li]No swear words. This one is a rule, not a guideline.[/li]
[/list]

Try to make your posts very easy to read.

2. Avoid posting advertisements or running promotions or contests without the consent of the administrator. Just send me a private message and we'll iron out things! Don't attempt to use this forum to promote any commercial interests without the consent of the administrator!

[I]this list is under construction[/I]

Cc. Sisisioge

This is Olori's first post grin
Re: Nairaland Forum Participation Guidelines by sisisioge: 2:47pm On May 10, 2020
bukatyne:

Cc. Sisisioge

This is Olori's first post grin

grin grin grin grin

Madam sleuther....interesting! All those his rules are floated flawlessly now. Nothing dey happen tongue
Re: Nairaland Forum Participation Guidelines by bukatyne(f): 2:49pm On May 10, 2020
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin

Madam sleuther....interesting! All those his rules are floated flawlessly now. Nothing dey happen tongue

cheesy
Re: Nairaland Forum Participation Guidelines by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 14, 2020
Seun, I came across this earlier today.
Dunno if you remember it.

Re: Nairaland Forum Participation Guidelines by bakayode38: 6:01am On Sep 20, 2021
Good morning guys. Please I need your CANDID Advice. My admission Offer letter University of Hull UK for September 2021 Start date came on 21st, August 2021. A month to the official resumption date. I defer to January 2022 Start date using the link and also send mails to the pgadmissions@hull.ac.uk, I got a reply saying that there is No January 2022 Start date.. They said I should pay the Tuition Fees Deposit and register. And receive lecture remotely why processing my Visa. My Fear is that the embassy may frown at me because of late Application.
Re: Nairaland Forum Participation Guidelines by Rumy222: 11:45am On Jan 04, 2022
Good Forum

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Types Of Lies People Tell / What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020? / 2 Usmanu Danfodiyo University Students Die In Accident (Photos)

Viewing this topic: Amos997(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.