Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women (13671 Views)

Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” / I Am Attracted To My Househelp / I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by bala3: 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2011
pls i dont know what to do, i found out that i get turned on by other womens bodies. what do i do? i am also a woman.
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by MrCork17: 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2011
bala3:

pls i dont know what to do, i found out that i get turned on by other womens bodies. what do i do? i am also a woman.

Swwweery, I love lesbians! tongue
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by Dsense(m): 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2011
OP.
Do them all grin
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by Mygoldie(f): 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2011
You are been tormented by evil spirit.this is what to do, run to the church and pray for deliverance ASAP.

STOP LOOKING AT WOMEN,look at men instead.it is a thing of the mind.,switch it.
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by kaymoney2(m): 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2011
@ OP Na your creator no complete your job, ooww wey ***666***
make him come complete your chromosomes  grin tongue
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by MrCork17: 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2011
bala3. sweeery can u imagin u & MyGoldie in action,

with me sitting at front sit, with my pop corn, watching!! (((kaiiiiiii)))))) tongue
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by upengineer: 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2011
i believe its a thing of the mind. Try to work on your mind set. Think more of men and not women
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by iz2much: 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2011
follow your heart
its not a crime to do men and women too
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by Mygoldie(f): 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2011
Mr, Cork:

bala3.  sweeery can u imagin u & MyGoldie in action,  

with me sitting at front sit, with my pop corn, watching!!  (((kaiiiiiii)))))) tongue

Ode,im not into women,im into men. And i got myself a man. He is Koolchicco,on here'' imma say this LOUD and CLEAR.
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by Pweety4me(f): 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2011
R u black & African?
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2011
So to all of you that are attracted to the opposite sex: is it a thing of the mind? Or are you attracted to that certain gender due to your biological makeup?

1 Like

Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by InkedNerd(f): 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2011
bala3:

Being attracted to someone of the same sex doesn't necessarily make you a lesbian. Even if you are a lesbian, its not the end of the world.
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by r231(m): 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2011
Just Do It grin
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by queensmith: 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2011
its normal.

womens bodies are attractive it makes sense to be turned on by it!

I highly doubt your a lesbian!
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 06, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Being attracted to someone of the same sex doesn't necessarily make you a lesbian. Even if you are a lesbian, its not the end of the world.

^^Damn Inky, I haven't seen you in a minute. smiley
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by Cadaver(m): 2:26am On Feb 07, 2011
You are the antichrist! lookin for ow to plant ur seed in oda women. but I gat good news for u though, Jesus will overcome u!
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by Nobody: 3:15am On Feb 07, 2011
LOL do not worry. I really do not think you're a lesbian though. Load of women get turned on by other hot chicks.
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by ofala(m): 3:29am On Feb 07, 2011
@ Ogugua88,
Nne, leave them, they know what they are saying and are just putting some sand in our eyes here! smiley
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by Ikwikwikwi(m): 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2011
@ Bala poster,

You are a frustrated lier, you never declared your gender on your profile, but claim to be a woman. I know you are of Hausa extraction and in fact a man. Be it as it may, it is an Hausa thing as we know that many of you are Homosexuals. Your claims of being attracted to female is lies. You are a man and you are attracted to man, so enjoy your self but be very careful and restrict your attraction to the North else BAKASI will cut you real good
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by ideylaff: 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2011
lipsrsealed
Posted by: Mygoldie Insert QuoteYou are been tormented by evil spirit.this is what to do, run to the church and pray for deliverance ASAP.

STOP LOOKING AT WOMEN,look at men instead.it is a thing of the mind.,switch it.

Hmmmmmm @ MyGoldie, wrong advice, the church is full of them, even if she no find woman/lesbian for church, the pastor will take advantage and Chop Her and Clean Mouth and call it 3 day deliverance, grin

All she needs to do is to Pray and fast quietly in her own private moment, GOD is everywhere
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by lynxnoon(m): 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2011
@op
find a believing church n read ur bible
like some pple said it's a thing of d mind
good luck
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by sayso: 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2011
ok think you have been looking at those celebrities on Tv,just try looking at an Orobo woman in Lagos,I mean those ones that fry dodo at oshodi and test your feeling.I bet you,you ain't a lesbian just like someone said switch that godam mind.
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by hexcraft(m): 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2011
Be practical and spiritual too. Just Pray about it and Learn to discipline your thought and attitude.

It a thing of your mind set. Set your thought alright.

What one does repeatedly becomes his HABIT, Change your habit.
You were not created that way, you learned it naturally or by nurture.

Only Jesus Christ can help you. Spend more of your time on positive things and outcomes during such encounter.
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2011
Please before anybody labels me, I am nog gay or lesbian. Full time hetero I am.

Why is it that we Africans find homosexuality as the worst sin in the world. We will condone violence, stealing, adultery, rape etc but when it gets to homosexuality which in most cases is a victimless crime, we start invoking Jesus and the devil

What makes it a greater sin than the others?
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by MMM2(m): 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2011
is not dat bad just keep it on.
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by medoski(m): 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2011
It is  your nature, just try  and  fight the  urge
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by assme: 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2011
@poster

come let me reconfigure u into what u are supposed to be. i swear by the time i finish with you, you will not look at women again,
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by lioncoolst(m): 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2011
I think you should see a psychologist or better still a Psychiatrist.
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by denony(m): 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2011
I perceive lesbianism

(etere ugba etere azu)
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by ideylaff: 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2011
Like Zebrudiah says,

Egbwe we Egbwe Pafuka ya head, smiley
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by phraze(m): 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2011
as in, ok ok just get a grip then take a time to think, even if u dont like Men get used to them, @poster, and hey read books on how to seduce us, that shuld help ur esteem
Re: Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women by johnjoel(m): 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2011
ask GOD to deliever you from the spirit of lesbian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally / How Did You End Your Relationship? / Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.