Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians (7624 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. / Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by andyprez(m): 6:53am On Feb 11, 2011
zibby:

Jp world, "the fool has said in his heart, there is no God". You think you're intelligent? You think your neurons are superior to those who believe in the Almighty? You think there is no judgement in this world, and you think there is none after? In times past, and I quote again, "God used the weak and foolish things of this world to confound the wise." The pride of man makes him vaunt himself and say "there is none greater than me, I am a law unto myself and none can judge me", but that pride is itself foolish and dangerous.

I have a firm conviction in my heart that God exists, beyond what human intelligence can decipher. I believe he created us and that the creatures cannot hope to fully understand the Creator. Faith is a powerful thing, JP.

I do not pray that you discover what hell is like by going there. Rather, I pray that our merciful and loving Father will visit you as he did Saul on his way to Damascus. It would be great to see you write one day about things of faith, as did C. S. Lewis, who as I recall reading, was once a staunch atheist.

Anyway, I couldn't let this thread go without saying my piece. I believe God wanted you to hear it. And you may hear it, if not today, someday. May it echo in your ears till the conviction of God's Holy Spirit pricks your heart.

Peace.
[/quote
Thank you very much
Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by rasputinn(m): 7:32am On Feb 11, 2011

Just back from work, free time to teach u the real truth, cant anyone with neurons between their ears see how silly religion is. It was only started by man so he can drink beer in the after life. Citation "how beer saved the world" discovery channel.
beside that which i would totally go for it is for the weak minded

What is this one yapping about?
Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by 1025: 8:12am On Feb 11, 2011
my only problem with pastor Adeboye is that he is humble to a fault. he still believes in being soft with these hardened criminals we call politicians. my bibles says, from the days of John the baptist, the kingdom of God suffereth violence and only the violent taketh it by force. i don't see any need to be warning these criminals who have refused to listen to anyone.
annanias and saphari his wife died instantly for lying to the children of God right there inside the church. they only lied over money they got from selling their own personal land what more those who are selling our oil and looting our public funds and still come inside our churches to lie to us.
Obasanjo and jonathan as well as other hardened criminals have visited redeem more than 20 times, why are they not dying like annanias and his wife.
the church of God shld pray for the situation of annanias and saphari to come to play especially when it comes to these criminals that are not afraid of God.
i was listening to Pastor Kaleajaiye at festac hour of refreshing yesterday(redeem) and he said if any of these politicians will come to ask for our votes and later refuse to do what he promise us in the house of God, sickness like liver cancer should follow that one. to me, brain cancer, blood cancer, stroke and other quality sicknesses shld follow them. enough is enough.
how many of them will have the gut to visit later rain assembly where pastor tunde bakare preaches? in Adeboye, they see a man with soft mind and humility.
God is out to prove himself come april because am sure new things will happen.
Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by VALIDATOR: 8:36am On Feb 11, 2011
The man adeboye has benefited from corruption and theft more than most nigerians.he now has his private jet and his own throne along the expressway and lots of people go there to worship him every first week of the  month.he should just shut the f@ck up.
Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by jpworld(m): 9:02am On Feb 11, 2011
rasputinn:

What is this one yapping about?

Yapping to ur Papa,

zibby:

Jp world, "the fool has said in his heart, there is no God". You think you're intelligent? You think your neurons are superior to those who believe in the Almighty? You think there is no judgement in this world, and you think there is none after? In times past, and I quote again, "God used the weak and foolish things of this world to confound the wise." The pride of man makes him vaunt himself and say "there is none greater than me, I am a law unto myself and none can judge me", but that pride is itself foolish and dangerous.

I have a firm conviction in my heart that God exists, beyond what human intelligence can decipher. I believe he created us and that the creatures cannot hope to fully understand the Creator. Faith is a powerful thing, JP.

I do not pray that you discover what hell is like by going there. Rather, I pray that our merciful and loving Father will visit you as he did Saul on his way to Damascus. It would be great to see you write one day about things of faith, as did C. S. Lewis, who as I recall reading, was once a staunch atheist.

Anyway, I couldn't let this thread go without saying my piece. I believe God wanted you to hear it. And you may hear it, if not today, someday. May it echo in your ears till the conviction of God's Holy Spirit pricks your heart.

Peace.

While I believe in God, the Bible was made by men interpreting what they thought God expected – at their time in history and as they understood the world. That's why all religion is false. God exists but no man can know the mind of God – thus, all religions are man made and false.

If am against religion, am not against God.
Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by nuella2(f): 10:00am On Feb 11, 2011
^^^ Christianity is not a religion.
Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by jpworld(m): 10:09am On Feb 11, 2011
nuella2:

^^^ Christianity is not a religion.

And what is Christianity?
Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by jason2010(m): 10:13am On Feb 11, 2011
Yall kill me with this term "MAN OF GOD". I guess the rest of us are men of the devil. To me the men of God are the people that actually make a significant impact in our society. I mean people that take care of the motherless babies, etc. Not people that fly around in their jumbo planes, live in mansions, got house in all the continents, and Launder 30 million plus dollars that the downthroden donated. You go to these churches you see all the Okada riders give all the money he worked hard for all week to this so called Man OF GOD. Yeah, I got your man of God.
Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by TIMMIE002(m): 11:18am On Feb 11, 2011
Add this to your valentine gift collection, vinyl skins for your laptop and blackberry. Very nice and affordable. Call Rotimi on 08185181380. Door to door delivery available

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=525987.msg7689039#msg7689039

Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by Patjoe: 11:46am On Feb 11, 2011
VALIDATOR:

The man adeboye has benefited from corruption and theft more than most nigerians.he now has his private jet and his own throne along the expressway and lots of people go there to worship him every first week of the  month.he should just shut the f@ck up.

how do prople worship him? do they say padtor Adrboye is God?
Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by mabell: 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2011
jpworld:

And what is Christianity?

It is a way of life
It is living the christ like life
Acting in the will of God
Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by OWOLAYEMO: 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2011
I hope they will hear. Preach on Daddy!
Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by bobbyray(m): 1:51pm On Feb 11, 2011
angry angry angry
All these men of God should just keep their mouth shut when it is about politics except those that doesnt go to thier political gatherings,

Adeboye is their paddy, he just dey talk so that they wont say, "pastor why havent you said anything about corruption",

you can even imagine one that said god told him to run with Buhari, (pastor so called bakare)  shocked shocked shocked thief, corrupt house of Gods is worse than Aso rock, at least we all know what is obtainable there?
Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by larrysonic: 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2011
You people should be very careful the way u talk about God's anointed before the wrath of God will fall on you. Were u you there when Adeboye was collecting money from politicians? Who told you Adeboye bought jet with his own money? Who told he is nothing the politicians the truth? Jesus didnot come to condemn the sinners but to save them. pls, stop saying what you don't no. Adeboye is a true man of God and he is fulfilling his destiny as a pastor. When u are doing what God sent u to come and do in life favour and blessing will follow.
I appreciate God in the life of Adeboye and I pray for more power and grace upon his life. I know God will lift me up in Jesus name.
Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by mrman3(m): 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2011
RUbbish talk by the so called man of God. Sheor
Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by jpworld(m): 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2011
mabell:

It is a way of life
It is living the christ like life
Acting in the will of God

And how did you know all this things?

larrysonic:

You people should be very careful the way u talk about God's anointed before the wrath of God will fall on you. Were u you there when Adeboye was collecting money from politicians? Who told you Adeboye bought jet with his own money? Who told he is nothing the politicians the truth? Jesus didnot come to condemn the sinners but to save them. pls, stop saying what you don't no. Adeboye is a true man of God and he is fulfilling his destiny as a pastor. When u are doing what God sent u to come and do in life favour and blessing will follow.
I appreciate God in the life of Adeboye and I pray for more power and grace upon his life. I know God will lift me up in Jesus name.

It's funny how everyone on this discussion board interpret Christianity or any religion for that matter differently. This proves that religions are not made for the human's mind. Either we're just a kingdom of fools and ignorant or we simply are just animals and do what other animals do:
to live and to reproduce. Wake up people!
Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by mabell: 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2011
mr.man:

RUbbish talk by the so called man of God. Sheor

Your footnote says 'in God you trust'
And you can say what you said above
You have to believe in God for you to trust Him
So if you believe in Him, how come you don't believe in the ones He sent
Don't be an hypocrite!!
Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by dabrake(m): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2011
i used to criticize men of God in a wicked manner bt nt until i read NUMBERS 12:1-16
Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by mrman3(m): 7:49am On Feb 12, 2011
mabell:

Your footnote says 'in God you trust'
And you can say what you said above
You have to believe in God for you to trust Him
So if you believe in Him, how come you don't believe in the ones He sent
Don't be an hypocrite!!

mabell, Did you read my footnote very well?,did i say in Adeboye i trust?. I believe in God not Adeboye lipsrsealed
Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by dan6019(m): 10:01am On Feb 12, 2011
JPworld or what is that your name, 'aja to fe sonu koni gbo fere ode'. - 'a dog that is about to get lost will not pay attention to the warnings of the hunter' a word is enough for the wise, it is better you padlock that your mouth before the wrath of God fall on you.
Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by mabell: 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2011
mr.man:

mabell, Did you read my footnote very well?,did i say in Adeboye i trust?. I believe in God not Adeboye lipsrsealed

yes i did young lad and i was not mincing words when i said what i said
If you trust in God, you will trust in His words
Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by ejisconotension: 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2011
jp world, i dey feel you. man of god my foot. people obviously treat this man like a thin god. is adeboye a saint. religion is a fallout of slavery and ignorance.
Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by jpworld(m): 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2011
dan6019:

JPworld or what is that your name, 'aja to fe sonu koni gbo fere ode'. - 'a dog that is about to get lost will not pay attention to the warnings of the hunter' a word is enough for the wise, it is better you padlock that your mouth before the wrath of God fall on you.

My friend Sharaap, stupid mumu, anybody against religion will be threatening by god/dog bite. The bible is fiction.
mabell:

yes i did young lad and i was not mincing words when i said what i said
If you trust in God, you will trust in His words

Who told you adeboye's word is from God, I blame NTA, AIT, for taking money from this churches and advertise them as Naija god/Dog.

I realize faith is an easy concept for humans to grasp and is a way to rationalize the unexplainable but man's knowledge of the universe has expanded to the point making religion obsolete. Stop drinking the kool-aid people and start using that mass between your ears.
Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by Baraac(f): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2011
The simple truth is just that Daddy Adeboye (GO) is being envied. It is not a surprise. The same thing happened to Jesus christ when ppeople say all sorts of based things against Him.
Time will tell. It is only a fool of the highest order like Jpworld and the likes that will blaspheme against God's anoited.
Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by jpworld(m): 10:55pm On Feb 12, 2011
Baraac:

The simple truth is just that Daddy Adeboye (GO) is being envied. It is not a surprise. The same thing happened to Jesus christ when ppeople say all sorts of based things against Him.
Time will tell. It is only a fool of the highest order like Jpworld and the likes that will blaspheme against God's anoited.

My instinct thought me not to be a follower, Everyone is only assuming, just like a guessing game. God exists but no man can know the mind of God.

I will always disagree, with this so called Man of Dog, I will never believe anything religion, Th bible remain a fraud, I think the bible is not more than 200 years, they only backdate those stories.

I have a question: Jesus visited this world 2000 years ago, why is it only 150 years ago, he sent Jews Scammers to visit Africa, to tell us about Christianity? Why did he allow our great grand fathers to perish, since he is the only way to heaven? why didn't he show his love to our fathers by coming to our region, to preach the so called gospel? why did he choose to remain only in Israel?
Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by yuanyelss(m): 3:32am On Feb 14, 2011
How do you plan to handle them?How about corrupt pastors in the christian community? The situation is getting worse daily.
Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by fxtopedia(m): 5:39am On Feb 14, 2011
For those that feel they can TALK anyhow to people,
It is better to be careful with your parlance!!!

Few words enough for the wise BUT the fools will NOT heed warning!
Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by oscartawn1: 9:06am On Feb 14, 2011
jpworld:

I will always disagree, with this so called Man of Dog, I will never believe anything religion, Th bible remain a fraud, I think the bible is not more than 200 years, they only backdate those stories.

I have a question: Jesus visited this world 2000 years ago, why is it only 150 years ago, he sent Jews Scammers to visit Africa, to tell us about Christianity? Why did he allow our great grand fathers to perish, since he is the only way to heaven? why didn't he show his love to our fathers by coming to our region, to preach the so called gospel? why did he choose to remain only in Israel?

Since you do not believe the authenticity of the divine WORD of God, your problem becomes a complex one. It is my prayer that God will have mercy on you and deliver you before His WRATH CONSUMES YOU[/b] for all the blasphemous utterances you have ever made.
And for your information, the Bible answers all your questions. [b]If you sincerely search for the TRUTH
, you will never be misguided or MISSLED, But when you think you are clever and smarter than your maker, then you are at the risk of loosing your soul for being foolish.
Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by bobbyray(m): 9:27am On Feb 14, 2011
Baraac:

imagine a comparison between their daddy adeboye and jesus christ!!! shocked shocked shocked
Jpworld is also called fool,
I dont blame u shaa,
Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by rabzy: 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2011
I believe strongly in God, but its so difficult to believe those who say they are his 'men'. Now if he really is a 'man of God', that means we must all see evidence in a short while that God is frustrating the plans of the politicians. That is in a year or 2 all politicians or a substancial number of them would not be able to embezzle money because God has frustrated their plans. This action should be very evident to all.

Now if this did not happen, if a couple of months/years we still see politicians successfully embezzling money brazenly, what does this tell me about Brother Adeboye, for me i would only draw two inference, either Adeboye is a charlatan and does not receive any such revelation or he did receive a revelation from God but God was not strong enough to act or could not stop the corruption even though he had said he would,

Well i know who i will dismiss easily as a fraud.
Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by Amalaaba: 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2011
While thanking 1025 for his submission let me advice all that Pastor Adeboye is a man i love greatly and may soon be listed among my heros of all time.

In order for him to make the list of my first 5 idols, he needs to be tough on our Politicians as i know Ezekiel (one his mentors), Jesus and Mohammed would do, by counselling them thus:

As you are going to government you know your worth; any of you whose purpose is to enrich himself/herself to the detriment of Nigeria
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]Would end of with incurable diseases
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]Your progeny would never no peace
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]You will die unsung
[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]Would die of poverty

AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / Prayer On Behalf Of The Church And Christians In Nigeria / Ogunda Odu Ifa ~ Divination, Prayers & Ebo {sacrifice}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.