Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,423 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite (133645 Views)

Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2020
I was at shoprite yesterday evening, I bought other stuffs and 10 packs of durex condom. At the point of payment, all the stuffs I shopped were on the counter and all eyes were on it. I could hear murmurs and giggles. Even a lady I perceived to be a baby mama sef join dey laugh. angry

As a careless Nigerian that I am, I went back to the condom shelve and added 5 more packs. E shock them.

Why the hypocrisy? For the background they are sharing HIV and donating pregnancy here and there.

1935 Likes 162 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by kestolove95(m): 11:32am On Jul 20, 2020
Pls are female condoms available dia? I really need it...

552 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 20, 2020
kestolove95:
i think so. How is that thing used sef? And what’s the need when the man has the condom on already?

228 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Chris525: 11:57am On Jul 20, 2020
An individual buying 10 packs of condoms at a go would draw attention about anywhere in the world. I'm sure you didnt buy 10pcs of the other things you got.

Additional 5 pcs just to be petty? Next time clear the whole shelf.

1847 Likes 116 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by yanabasee1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
OP..... you really shocked them....

Same with the condom thing.... went to get a condom at a pharmacy and people were much...and I needed it urgently...so I shouted from behind that the lady should hurry up and pass me a condom that was at the shelf right in front of her and everyone turned to my direction with some sort of intimidating look, like who's the devil here

I no send anybody, I just stretched my hand collect am begin run back... Who get time for their hypocrisy.....

1326 Likes 77 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by dawnomike(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
Buying condoms in Nigeria has always been awkward since the days of rice and dodo grin

753 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by kestolove95(m): 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
Carchoice:
i think so. How is that thing used sef? And what’s the need when the man has the condom on already?
my husband don't like wearing it and I am tired of using drugs to prevent pregnancy, it's very good d one my sis sent mi from u.k is finished I need another packs Cox me ND my husband have sex everyday

863 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Adasun(m): 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
My side here,guys call it carbbin buscuit cheesy

Carbbing buscuit in a chemist chop?i was confused but later grap what my customar actually mean.

114 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Fidelismaria: 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2020

all Nigerians are hypocrites

There's no denying it

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
Yes, she must be a baby mama for laughing.
You're such a foolish detective. undecided

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
kestolove95:
my husband don't like wearing it and I am tired of using drugs to prevent pregnancy, it's very good d one my sis sent mi from u.k is finished I need another packs Cox me ND my husband have sex everyday

Really, he must be a very strong man.

You are also a strong woman.

402 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by kay29000(m): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
yanabasee1:

Same with the condom thing.... went to get a condom at a pharmacy and people where much...and I needed it urgently...so I shouted from behind that the lady should hurry up and pass me a condom that was at the shelf right in front of her and everyone turned to my direction with aom sort of intimidating look, like who's the devil here?

I no send anybody, [b]I just stretched my hand collect am begin run back... [/b]Who get time for their hypocrisy.....

lol

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Gentle0wavez: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
E taya me I swear. How is sex a taboo in a country with over 200 million people.

380 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by osato45: 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
kestolove95:
go to a big pharmacy or you go to a health centre and visit the family planning unit.

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by kestolove95(m): 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
osato45:
go to a big pharmacy or you go to a health centre and visit the family planning unit.
my brother d one I got is not good enough, am not feeling his d*ck inside me as a result I hardly orgamsm

185 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by kestolove95(m): 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Really, he must be a very strong man.

You are also a strong woman.
yes sex is great ND very swt most especially b4 we go to work wen u HV sex it makes u feel like d company CEO

581 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
kestolove95:
yes sex is great ND very swt most especially b4 we go to work wen u HV sex it makes u feel like d company CEO

Everyday keh, thrice in a week should be fine.

Different strokes for different folks

148 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by sinator(m): 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
If you want to have sex go for those girls and ladies and women that hold church dearly.. They are so so easy to get.. Don't just go straight to the point that's all..

Nigerians will finish you with mouth and eyes when you do something that they do in private openly...

They be like guy caught sleeping with a girl in ua car.. And you will see other people that having been having sex in different cars saying rubbish... Because they themselves have not been caught...

Abeg buy your condom dey go o

Lalastica

190 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by sofiscatedmoron: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
Carchoice:
Man doesn't need a condom if the girl uses her own

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by sinator(m): 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
Don't be an emotional fool. He didn't call her a baby mama for laughing. He simply said he perceived her to be a baby mama.
Go back and read what OP wrote bro..

He said even one girl he perceived to be a slay mama most likely by her dressing or something...
He didn't say she was a slay mama...

I am sure shaa if you were there you would laugh.. That's why it's paining you

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
yanabasee1:

Same with the condom thing.... went to get a condom at a pharmacy and people where much...and I needed it urgently...so I shouted from behind that the lady should hurry up and pass me a condom that was at the shelf right in front of her and everyone turned to my direction with some sort of intimidating look, like who's the devil here?

I no send anybody, I just stretched my hand collect am begin run back... Who get time for their hypocrisy.....
were many

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Vyzz: 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
Carchoice:

As a careless Nigerian that I am, I went back to the condom shelve and added 5 more packs. E shock them.

They wear like

36 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Samfloxin(m): 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
kestolove95:
Me and my husband have sex everyday...na waaooo, see energy

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Sanishu: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm sex is overrated. If u do too much na body pain. In the north almost all the condom in the chemist have expired. Talking from experience

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by UDUJ(m): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
kestolove95:

I admire your spirit and your husband is lucky because you don't deny him sex. It makes the marital bond stronger and both parties happier. Cheers cool

213 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Petyr1: 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
always the sex shaaaa. you people don't get tired? your mates are buying books, cars, good things but you are busy buying condom
you should have use that money to buy noodles

56 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
kestolove95:
I won't have erection if my wife wore a condom. The main thing that makes sex with her special is the sense of security and safety I have around her knowing fully well I can dig her without latex covering her upundecided
Sorry if I painted graphic pictures

92 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Obierika(m): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
Carchoice:
I was at shoprite yesterday evening, I bought other stuffs and 10 packs of durex condom. At the point of payment, all the stuffs I shopped were on the counter and all eyes were on it. I could hear murmurs and giggles. Even a lady I perceived to be a baby mama sef join dey laugh. angry

Why the hypocrisy? For the background they are sharing HIV and donating pregnancy here and there.

Just ignore them jare

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Vyzz: 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
yanabasee1:

Same with the condom thing.... went to get a condom at a pharmacy and people where much...and I needed it urgently...so I shouted from behind that the lady should hurry up and pass me a condom that was at the shelf right in front of her and everyone turned to my direction with some sort of intimidating look, like who's the devil here?

Lol

Unlike me... If I won buy condom.... I go wait till everybody buy finish.... Even if another set enter I go tell them to buy first.... Even if dog dey my back I go ask am if e wan buy something....

I will wait till is me and the nigga one on one....

If it is woman I Don turn back the go house....
What men struggle... U go hustle get woman come hustle get condom wey u go use bleep woman

164 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by UDUJ(m): 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
Petyr1:
always the sex shaaaa. you people don't get tired? your mates are buying books, cars, good things but you are busy buying condom
you should have use that money to buy noodles

So he should not buy condoms and go raw and get a girl pregnant or contract an std? You don't have anything of value to say other than this trash you wrote up there? Over sanctimonious much? undecided

Don't bother replying because mentions will be ignored.

151 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
kestolove95:

drab

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Festac, Lagos / What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) / Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.