Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite (133665 Views)

Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by lexy2014: 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I also want to buy it one day and the owner of the pharmacy was looking at me one way so ever since then I use to send someone and Na one small stupid boy the boy too Na soji boy grin

Y is d owner of d pharmacy selling it?
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by derbykol(f): 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
bola4dprec:

After food na sex. Lehin igunnu igundi lokan
What of sleep?
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by omoadeleye(m): 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
Carchoice:
I was at shoprite yesterday evening, I bought other stuffs and 10 packs of durex condom. At the point of payment, all the stuffs I shopped were on the counter and all eyes were on it. I could hear murmurs and giggles. Even a lady I perceived to be a baby mama sef join dey laugh. angry

As a careless Nigerian that I am, I went back to the condom shelve and added 5 more packs. E shock them.

Why the hypocrisy? For the background they are sharing HIV and donating pregnancy here and there.

That durex is too kind of expensive like that
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by victorazyvictor(m): 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
Carchoice:
I was at shoprite yesterday evening, I bought other stuffs and 10 packs of durex condom. At the point of payment, all the stuffs I shopped were on the counter and all eyes were on it. I could hear murmurs and giggles. Even a lady I perceived to be a baby mama sef join dey laugh. angry

As a careless Nigerian that I am, I went back to the condom shelve and added 5 more packs. E shock them.

Why the hypocrisy? For the background they are sharing HIV and donating pregnancy here and there.

Badth guy! grin
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Sonicroyel: 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
brotherly dey knack dey go
you're using protection.
abi those staring don't Bleep or wah.

naija things dey amaze me oh.
what if you were going to donate it
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Petyr1: 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
DaInferno:
who do you this thing?
.. u ma na hypocrite. so na money for condom person go use buy cars and books?!
all of una just dey mention me up and down
where did i say that he should use the money for CD to buy car. please understand very well before quoting me
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Ategberoson(m): 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
kestolove95:
my husband don't like wearing it and I am tired of using drugs to prevent pregnancy, it's very good d one my sis sent mi from u.k is finished I need another packs Cox me ND my husband have sex everyday

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by ChiefZaddy: 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
Data available. Legit and reliable

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by tfash96(m): 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
bizhop01:
I don't know why Africans always hype sex
Bro sex is good o except you're having it with some lady who'll just lie down like log of wood. Even if u do it with log of wood type sef that hormone will surely be released as well that will allow u to be sleeping like you won't even understand yourself
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Evii: 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
kestolove95:
Pls are female condoms available dia? I really need it...

How's the female condom used sef?
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by ninocia18(m): 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
As a careless Nigerian... You were walking to hell. People were laffing at you. To now show how careless you are, you now entered plane. You are destroying your life with immorality and you are proud of it. Oga, Jesus made you and pay his life for you so that you'll be more than this. Imagine instead that you were seen praying for the sick and preaching to the lost instead of celebrating sin that leads to destruction. Your life can worth more than bread if you can give it to him. Or you don't know immorality reduces you to a crust of bread. Prov.6.26 - For by means of a harlot A man is reduced to a crust of bread; And an adulteress will prey upon his precious life. Your life is worth his life. That's why he gave it for you. Jesus created you for more. Give your life to him and you will see how much more you can be in him. Ask him to come into your life and give you a new heart and spirit. Ask him to use you to show the glory he destined you to show in this time and to save you from destruction. And you will experience a Love, Peace and Joy you have never know before. Jesus Loves you more than you can ever know. Give him a chance to show you just how much..
Thank you bro.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by sunbreaker: 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
kestolove95:
my husband don't like wearing it and I am tired of using drugs to prevent pregnancy, it's very good d one my sis sent mi from u.k is finished I need another packs Cox me ND my husband have sex everyday
sex everyday? The man don die
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by thinkdip(m): 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
kestolove95:
yes sex is great ND very swt most especially b4 we go to work wen u HV sex it makes u feel like d company CEO

You must be m*d ooo �������

Feeling like CEO ke?, like you own the company and want to sack everyone cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by DAVE5(m): 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
kestolove95:

What about the implant they use for family planning, wifey planning to use that cos she said she'd definitely forget to take the drug one and that would result in unplanned prego

There's that eye people use to look at pesin wen u order condoms at a shop/pharmacy, but since I got married and know I can't come and stress my wife with another childbirth so soon, I no dey send anybody, I dey carry condom with confidence, I dey only code am small small if small children dey around cos I no get strength explain wetin Dem dey use condom do

No time, one pharmacy guy dey try code condom wey I buy from him own hand, nah the guy dey shy for me, me dey look am say him no know say me no even send anybody message

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by WathoniBBN: 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
I am Jotting Things Down

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by na2016: 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
kestolove95:
my brother d one I got is not good enough, am not feeling his d*ck inside me as a result I hardly orgamsm

Whose wife come to nairaland to talk like this? Haba?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Mraproko1: 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
Chris525:

An individual buying 10 packs of condoms at a go would draw attention about anywhere in the world. I'm sure you didnt buy 10pcs of the other things you got.

Additional 5 pcs just to be petty? Next time clear the whole shelf.

Wayray

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by koffsman(m): 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2020
Correct babe
kestolove95:
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by usagee36: 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
cry cry
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Caseywilliams(m): 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
Carchoice:

naija and hypocrisy for you...meanwhile here in owerri fmc go just dash you one carton free of charge if u test negative to HIV, omoh two cartons wen dey give me and my guys wey run test we no too use before my school shut down bcoz of covid19 issues stil dey vex me reach now, if I vex eeh I go go back school go pack am come back family house.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by koffsman(m): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
grin grin grin dat kind feeling
kestolove95:
yes sex is great ND very swt most especially b4 we go to work wen u HV sex it makes u feel like d company CEO
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Anonimoss: 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
kestolove95:

All your comments on this thread r just hilarious cheesy
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Amdoyin(m): 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
yanabasee1:
OP..... you really shocked them....

Same with the condom thing.... went to get a condom at a pharmacy and people were much...and I needed it urgently...so I shouted from behind that the lady should hurry up and pass me a condom that was at the shelf right in front of her and everyone turned to my direction with some sort of intimidating look, like who's the devil here

I no send anybody, I just stretched my hand collect am begin run back... Who get time for their hypocrisy.....
Gbayi brother mi. "Who get time for thier hypocrisy
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by melviniyke2002(m): 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
kestolove95:
ha! Everyday...nah food ni....

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by lookingfly: 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
Carchoice:

abeg how much be one pack of Durex make i know weda i fit buy?
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Hades2016(m): 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
kestolove95:
osheyy sex machine grin grin
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by coolhumble(m): 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ofe doko niyen o

kestolove95:
Pls are female condoms available dia? I really need it...
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Akharmony: 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
Chris525:

An individual buying 10 packs of condoms at a go would draw attention about anywhere in the world. I'm sure you didnt buy 10pcs of the other things you got.

Wisdom�
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
ninocia18:
As a careless Nigerian... You were walking to hell. People were laffing at you. To now show how careless you are, you now entered plane. You are destroying your life with immorality and you are proud of it. Oga, Jesus made you and pay his life for you so that you'll be more than this. Imagine instead that you were seen praying for the sick and preaching to the lost instead of celebrating sin that leads to destruction. Your life can worth more than bread if you can give it to him. Or you don't know immorality reduces you to a crust of bread. Prov.6.26 - For by means of a harlot A man is reduced to a crust of bread; And an adulteress will prey upon his precious life. Your life is worth his life. That's why he gave it for you. Jesus created you for more. Give your life to him and you will see how much more you can be in him. Ask him to come into your life and give you a new heart and spirit. Ask him to use you to show the glory he destined you to show in this time and to save you from destruction. And you will experience a Love, Peace and Joy you have never know before. Jesus Loves you more than you can ever know. Give him a chance to show you just how much..
Thank you bro.

Oga, hope u realize married people use condoms for family planning when they wan to avoid using drugs.?? The OP could be married??

U don’t have to assume he’s sexually immoral because he went to buy a condom...that’s not a nice thing...
Question: are you are one of those over righteous folks that won’t sell condom or build hote because u think it’s a sin ?? If you are Please see Ecclesiastes 7v16 NIV: don’t be over righteous, don’t be over wise, why destroy yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by joshuaidibia(m): 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
Chris525:

Shey you think say na everytime person dey waka go buy CD. Do you know if other things he got might get spoilt if gotten in bulk? Una sef.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Dalby(m): 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
Chris525:

Why it isn't something you have to be adding on your daily shopping list. I do the same, buy to last a long while, a very long while
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by rolexino(m): 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
It's called cover cap in some shop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) / Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Festac, Lagos / Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.