Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite (133669 Views)

Why Are Men Such Disgusting Hypocrites when it involves body count?(photo) / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
Chris525:

An individual buying 10 packs of condoms at a go would draw attention about anywhere in the world. I'm sure you didnt buy 10pcs of the other things you got.

Additional 5 pcs just to be petty? Next time clear the whole shelf.
You spoke my mind
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by SILVERLINES: 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
Carchoice:
I was at shoprite yesterday evening, I bought other stuffs and 10 packs of durex condom. At the point of payment, all the stuffs I shopped were on the counter and all eyes were on it. I could hear murmurs and giggles. Even a lady I perceived to be a baby mama sef join dey laugh. angry

As a careless Nigerian that I am, I went back to the condom shelve and added 5 more packs. E shock them.

Why the hypocrisy? For the background they are sharing HIV and donating pregnancy here and there.
you should have empty the shaves since na u de knack for d whole African
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nawa oooi.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by therajah: 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
kestolove95:
my husband don't like wearing it and I am tired of using drugs to prevent pregnancy, it's very good d one my sis sent mi from u.k is finished I need another packs Cox me ND my husband have sex everyday
How many husbands do u have
Because one husband wont have sex with you everyday...
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Stmiceel(m): 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
kestolove95:
yes sex is great ND very swt most especially b4 we go to work wen u HV sex it makes u feel like d company CEO

Good one.
Company CEO!
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Austinchamakh(m): 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
Thank God for Falz, He said it all in his song

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by generalwo(m): 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
Carchoice:
I was at shoprite yesterday evening, I bought other stuffs and 10 packs of durex condom. At the point of payment, all the stuffs I shopped were on the counter and all eyes were on it. I could hear murmurs and giggles. Even a lady I perceived to be a baby mama sef join dey laugh. angry

As a careless Nigerian that I am, I went back to the condom shelve and added 5 more packs. E shock them.

Why the hypocrisy? For the background they are sharing HIV and donating pregnancy here and there.
...... Me self for join look you because even 2 face no fit do werin you do..... The way you dey talk now come be like say u dey justify sex as far as u use condom..... If u don marry... Na different case but as a single guy, purchasing 10packs of condom.... From a layman's point of view, you are irresponsible when it comes to sex.... No vex if you see am as insult sha.....
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by usagee36: 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
She is just seeking attention and will get men on here asking for sex. Then she selects the highest bidder and Gold dig them. She isn't married. Nice advert.
na2016:

Whose wife come to nairaland to talk like this? Haba?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
My first time in ghana I went to a petrol station supermarket and bought a condom only to get home and it was too small. I told the lady extra large yet she wrapped a small one sharp sharp to hide from customers. When I returned it the counter was full and I told her pls the condom too small, I told u extra large, u need to see faces, young girl couldnt hold her laugh and got a slap from her mom. I then changed it to abeg give me another condom, aaah tomtom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Yankee101: 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
Lol. Abi. Especially in hausa land

Gentle0wavez:
E taya me I swear. How is sex a taboo in a country with over 200 million people.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by olaniyilukman(m): 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
kestolove95:
my husband don't like wearing it and I am tired of using drugs to prevent pregnancy, it's very good d one my sis sent mi from u.k is finished I need another packs Cox me ND my husband have sex everyday
Sex everyday, shey ur husband no dey think of important things about his life other than sex
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by masui(m): 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
kestolove95:
yes sex is great ND very swt most especially b4 we go to work wen u HV sex it makes u feel like d company CEO

Chai grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by na2016: 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
usagee36:
She is just seeking attention and will get men on here asking for sex. Then she selects the highest bidder and Gold dig them. She isn't married. Nice advert.

I see....
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by GerraMeh74(m): 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
Na Aboki Kiss Sure pass oh.... Although e dey tear like cloth.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by LINTUNE(m): 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
kestolove95:
lol. what did u say that warrant the likes im seeing here?, i can see so many perverts in nairaland cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by GOFRONT(m): 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
I just love unshaved pussy these days..

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by UnimkeAk(m): 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
MoodyQueen:
Yes, she must be a baby mama for laughing.
You're such a foolish detective. undecided
What will u call urself that cannot read and comprehend.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Gokoyer0(m): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
Believe everything on NL at your own peril.
Imagine, she married 9 months ago as a virgin and she has been receiving blokos from his husband everyday without a break. I think she just craving for attention or Looking for customers to patronize her shop.
NLander and lies ehn..
CallMeAthena:
As in eh!You took the words out of my mouth sir.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Exodora: 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
yanabasee1:
OP..... you really shocked them....

Same with the condom thing.... went to get a condom at a pharmacy and people were much...and I needed it urgently...so I shouted from behind that the lady should hurry up and pass me a condom that was at the shelf right in front of her and everyone turned to my direction with some sort of intimidating look, like who's the devil here

I no send anybody, I just stretched my hand collect am begin run back... Who get time for their hypocrisy.....
In your mind you are ....
Since you could streatch your hand and it , why didn't you do it earlier to avoid the look
Nigerians sef and their notice me tire person.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by twinskenny(m): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
kestolove95:
haaaa he is a strong man
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by FuckThaMod: 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2020
Vyzz:

Lol

Unlike me... If I won buy condom.... I go wait till everybody buy finish.... Even if another set enter I go tell them to buy first.... Even if dog dey my back I go ask am if e wan buy something....

I will wait till is me and the nigga one on one....

If it is woman I Don turn back the go house....
What men struggle... U go hustle get woman come hustle get condom wey u go use bleep woman
Kai! Sorry my nigga but you weak.. You no suppose give a fvck. I dey buy condom anyhow even in front of crowd. There's one jehova witness old mama that has a supermarket, i don enter there tell am make she gimme condom and lubricant sharp sharp make i run go fvck pussy asap. And i be young nigga with baby face. I no even send.. Who them epp? Na them dey pay my bills or feed me?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Perfecttouchade: 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2020
kestolove95:
ahaa mogbe...aunty mi ki le wi? grin

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by nanizle(m): 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2020
kestolove95:

Make him do vasectomy na grin
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2020
Do you know if they are on promo?
What's the address biko mek person go buy few packs cartons in case there is another lockdown? grin
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by kiddkash(m): 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
dawnomike:
Buying condoms in Nigeria has always been awkward since the days of rice and dodo grin
especially if the pharmacist is a middle aged woman. with their judgmental looks
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by sanpipita(m): 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
Lol funny thing is in most stores its condoms and lubes that first gets sold out, Nigerians want to be wild while keeping up the moral posture

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Enemyofpeace: 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
Op so you were the one I sawed yesterday at shoprite. I even greeted you when I sawed you with all the condoms

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by gistsmill04: 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2020

Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by TeeElesh: 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
Vyzz:

Lol

Unlike me... If I won buy condom.... I go wait till everybody buy finish.... Even if another set enter I go tell them to buy first.... Even if dog dey my back I go ask am if e wan buy something....

I will wait till is me and the nigga one on one....

If it is woman I Don turn back the go house....
What men struggle... U go hustle get woman come hustle get condom wey u go use bleep woman
Nairaland and funny people en..ve been laughing since I read what you wrote there.
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
kestolove95:

Everyday
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by Enemyofpeace: 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
kestolove95:
hmmmmmmmm. Sister kestofuck just wan make us know sey she like the thing like food
Re: Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sex is sweet
I like it.
You like it.
We all like it but we all pretend as if we don't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) / Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Festac, Lagos / Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.