Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Help Compare Justhost And Hostgator For Me Please - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Help Compare Justhost And Hostgator For Me Please (1402 Views)

Hostgator Review / Important - Get 25% Off Or $9.99 Off On All Hostgator Orders. / Don't Want 2 Try Nigerian Host? Hostgator Is Your Best Bet - Get 25% Off Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Compare Justhost And Hostgator For Me Please by TCDURU(m): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2011
Please help me rate the two of JustHost and HostGator. I'm fed up with SW.
Re: Help Compare Justhost And Hostgator For Me Please by Afam4eva(m): 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2011
Hostgator takes the lead. They have one of the best web hosting reviews among the big hosting companies of the world.
Re: Help Compare Justhost And Hostgator For Me Please by utimatedes(m): 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2011
Hostgator is ok.
I haven't used Justhost so I can really say anything about them.

They seem to have good review too
Re: Help Compare Justhost And Hostgator For Me Please by donline: 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2011
i am a reseller with justhost .try them am giving a good remark about them
tested and trusted
see u there
Re: Help Compare Justhost And Hostgator For Me Please by deco2come: 1:17am On Feb 08, 2011
I would say that the two companies are very good though I haven't use Hostgator. I have been using justhost for about three years now and I haven't experience even a single problem with them. Their customer service is great and they are willing to solve your problem immediately.

My main reason for not using Hostgator was because of the payment option they gave me didn't suit me. But having said that, I must also confess that I have seen a lot of good recommendation from people about Hostgator.

But one thing you should be in mind if you are subscribing with Justhost, note that you are not allow to upload any movie, downloadable things, musics, on your site if you are on a shared server.

So don't worry with the choice you take, the two are great.
Re: Help Compare Justhost And Hostgator For Me Please by commoninfo: 4:38am On Feb 08, 2011
I'll suggest you go for justhost. I am a reseller with them and they have been so wonderful. You can check out my reseller platform WWW.dammediahost.com.
Re: Help Compare Justhost And Hostgator For Me Please by Okponee: 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2011
Hi all! Please I need your help on this issue. I used my GTB-issued Visa Card to purchase a Reseller Hosting account from Hostgator. But they needed a confirmation from me. They said I should send a scan copy of my Natonal ID and the visa card showing the last four digits of my Card number. Afterward, they said I should send a scanned copy of the Statement of that account, showing my Card Number, which my Bank really frowns at , saying it's fraudulent for any Organization to request that the Card number should appear on the Statement. They only show the Visa Account Number and not the number on the Card. So Hostgator has now refunded the money. What should I do now?
Re: Help Compare Justhost And Hostgator For Me Please by deco2come: 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2011
Okponee:

Hi all! Please I need your help on this issue. I used my GTB-issued Visa Card to purchase a Reseller Hosting account from Hostgator. But they needed a confirmation from me. They said I should send a scan copy of my Natonal ID and the visa card showing the last four digits of my Card number. Afterward, they said I should send a scanned copy of the Statement of that account, showing my Card Number, which my Bank really frowns at , saying it's fraudulent for any Organization to request that the Card number should appear on the Statement. They only show the Visa Account Number and not the number on the Card. So Hostgator has now refunded the money. What should I do now?

This was exactly why l didn't host with them. Once you are from Nigeria, Hostgator will put you on microscope and examine you well. Sometime they ask stupid questions and make stupid request. I sent them mail immediately and ask them to be a man by telling me the simple fact.
Re: Help Compare Justhost And Hostgator For Me Please by Afam4eva(m): 6:12pm On Feb 08, 2011
I went through the same process some few years ago. But i don't know why they're asking you to scan your credit card.
Re: Help Compare Justhost And Hostgator For Me Please by dexed(m): 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2011
I suggest you try trudigits, the hosting is very reliable, since i started hosting my site with em i havent had a reason to complain.
Re: Help Compare Justhost And Hostgator For Me Please by lagoshost(m): 12:48am On Feb 09, 2011
Let's begin to support local host. We need to keep all the money,

Even hostgator resells for theplanet smiley
Re: Help Compare Justhost And Hostgator For Me Please by realvenc: 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2011
Hi guys. try and check out weblink Host www.weblinksng.com. They are one of the best around these days. they have standard host packages and a customer service you can count on. Guys, they are efficient and reliable.

and no wahala with their payment options.

all the best pals
Re: Help Compare Justhost And Hostgator For Me Please by Netplus(m): 8:07am On Jun 03, 2012
Go for Hostgator not only because it is always recommended by all the major player in internet marketing but because they are simply the best. i have had no reason to complain whatsoever since i signed up. Plus they have the best support, affordable pricing and can sign up easily with your Zenith MasterCard. Read more here at http://www.abmarketingblog.com/hosting/best-hosting-for-your-website/to sign up and even the best thing is they give you amazing Discount.
Re: Help Compare Justhost And Hostgator For Me Please by geniusauthor(m): 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2013
donline: i am a reseller with justhost .try them am giving a good remark about them
tested and trusted
see u there

Donnie please Can I use my GTB Card to pay for Justhost?

(1) (Reply)

Join Bloggers/ads Group And Learn How To Earn Big With Ads Company / Cheap Webhosting , Domain Name , And Web Template / Bulletproof Domain Name And Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.