Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! (1484 Views)

Am Lonely, Frustrated And Depressed!!! Help / Please Guys Help A Depressed Brother. / Gay And Depressed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! by mrwils(m): 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2011
Hello people, just got this story from my best friend on facebook, ( Anderline Gold ) I though i should share with you and advice as soon as possible.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Bitter true life experience

A lot can happen in four months.

This is a true life story by someone, who for privacy and security reasons wishes to remain anonymous.

Just to make it easier for us to relate to her story, I have given her a different identity.

Her name will be called Jane.

Jane is an emotionally charged but reserved loving wife, with a husband who is slightly different.

Her story gave me goosebumps after reading, and i decided to share it.

Our Jane is from Nigeria, 27, works in a Bank. Anyone would love her vintage look.

If her position as a banker hasn't given her massive publicity push yet, her personality will do the talking; and with one like hers, it won't be long before men starts buzzing.

An impressive life you would conclude so far from this picture of our Jane, now here's the whole story.

Jane is married to Mr Dayo, a business man based in Lagos State, Nigeria.

Mr Dayo, 34, a very tall, dark and handsome enterprising young man, but a womanizer.

Who would have thought that a man with such a beautiful hardworking and successful wife, would be gallivanting all over town with other ladies?

This man's appetite for women, is insatiable.

Overall assumption would be, that Jane would create a scene about this behaviour, being that she contributes more financially.

But that's where you're wrong, she blamed herself instead, for not making more effort to be more adventurous in the bedroom.

Jane tried everything humanly possible to contain her husband's excessive sexual urges, but was sadly unsuccessful.

She soon became bitter, and gradually, depressed.

This is a very beautiful lady, in an environment where all sorts of men approach her for friendship, and she could go out with anyone of them, if she so desired.

But as a loving wife and also a very reserved lady, she turned down outright, other men's advances towards her, without even thinking twice about it.

And here was her husband, so called family man, acting very irresponsible, openly chasing after other ladies, despite knowing, that his wife was well aware of all his numerous sexual escapade.

Mr Dayo's conquests, were not just strangers, he also played close to home, how callous is this?

It got to a fraustrating point, where our Jane became certain, that there was no remedy for her husband's over active sexual malady.

She decided to look for a confidant.

As someone who was very envied by other ladies,, (her friends), she decided against going to a fellow lady for advice.

Jane instead, sought the help of a client she's known briefly, and has been helping with company contracts for sometime.

It's "twists" and "turns" from here onwards.

An arrangement was made for Jane and her client to have lunch together.

This lunch outing to Jane, was just so she could create a condusive friendly atmosphere, for them to get to know each other better.

Well, they did have lunch alright, but Jane would come to discover, wild adventures beyond her darkest imagination.

Perhaps she felt, she's finally got a friend to rely on.

But her client had a different hidden agenda, as a pleasure seeker.

Moments Jane spent with her client, soon wiped away her initial reason, for wishing to meet with him.

What we're talking about here is, intimate moments, nude pictures of passionate intimate moments, different sexual exploration, in fact I wouldn't want to waste your time with sordid details.

Anything you can imagine in your head, happened.

Jane felt over the moon, to her, this experience was the best time of her life.

Here comes "the twist",, As if by magic, Jane's husband, turned a new leaf.

He stopped his womanizing habit.

He began acting responsible, all too caring and loving towards Jane.

This was what Jane had been praying constantly for all these years, but with no luck of a change in her husband's behaviour insight.

But now that it's here, facing her squarely, she's confused as to how to react to this change,

She's by now, norm to her husband's sexual advances, because she is seeing her client secretly behind him.

After careful reconsideration of the whole messy situation, she made up her mind like a good wife she is, to give up her client, and focus instead, on her husband.

Now we have "the turn", She arranged to meet her client as usual, and he came.

Jane explained everything to him, about the dramatic change in her life, really hoping her client would understand.

Just like every jilted lover, the client felt used and dumped.

He initially tried all he could, to persuade Jane politely, expressing his love for her, and how he's going to miss her in his life.

But Jane remained adamant in her decision.

When he didn't succeed in trying to come her round, he turned violent.

It was the usual lovers struggle, few minor bruises here and there, nothing serious.

Jane went home that day, not particularly happy, that she's called it quits with her client, but atleast relieved, that she can now face her husband, no matter how unexciting her marriage to him is.

Her peace of mind lasted only a week, before she received a message from her client, to meet him.

She was sceptical of going at first, but she later convinced herself to.

It was after work that faithful day, and she left as usual, and began making her way to their earlier arranged meeting place.

Our naive Jane agreed meeting her client, of all the places in the world, again, in a hotel.

It started off very cosy and cordial, until, Jane soon discovered, that her client wanted her intimately.

By this time, she quickly reminded her client politely, that they were already over as lovers, and it won't be possible anymore.

But before she could finish her sentence, the bathroom door squeaked open.

Approaching her looking shabby and oozing of alcohol, was a scary looking macho man, she had never seen in her life.

The panic attack was overwhelming,

Both her client and the scary looking man, wrestled her to the bed, gagged her mouth, and each took turns in raping her, still unsatisfied, both men raped her at the same time.

After they were over and done with her, both men left her in the hotel room helpless.

Jane managed to get herself cleaned up and made her way home.

For fear of what her husband's reaction would be, and the consequencies if she told him, she decided to keep this ugly incident, behind her.

Many weeks passed, but her client continued harassing her at any available opportunity.

Seeing that Jane did not take any serious action against him, he became even more encouraged to try more stunts, like before.

This time, Jane was raped in her own home, right on her matrimonial bed!!!! Can you imagine such disgust!!!

After this gruesome ordeal, she became so scared and fraustrated.

This client has suddenly turned, from a life saver, to the only menace to her life.

According to Jane, he's still threatening to come out public with their nude pictures together, if Jane doesn't co-operate with him.

He rapes Jane anywhere, anytime, and anyhow he likes.

This is an ugly experience, she's found really hard to disclose to anyone for many months now.

The affair is over and done, but the heartache lives on inside.

She needs protection for her life, only God knows how this would end.

Jane is shocked, lost, lonely and depressed.

How does she tell her husband what she's going through?

This is in Nigeria not in the UK, Who does she turn to for help?

Have you ever been in similar predicament or know someone who is/had?

Is she to blame entirely for all she's going through?

What advice can you offer our Jane?
Re: Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2011
what a long story.

sounds like a movie, btw.
Re: Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! by ShyOne(f): 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2011
reading this frightens me

i would be scared to death

i wouldn't know how to respond here

this is horrible

i would have to tell my husband - he would have to protect me - i couldn't keep this to myself - my fear of this other man/men would be stronger than fearing my husband

i would go to my husband for protection and tell him everything - he who has no sin, throw the first stone
Re: Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! by MrsChima(f): 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2011
Oh my goodness! You read the ENTIRE THING GIRL? Fainted.
Re: Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! by Goldieluks: 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2011
Omg,this story is long,but interesting,just like a movie.
Re: Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! by Odunnu: 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2011
Yes, Jane is to be blamed.
Re: Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! by sweeti14(f): 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2011
brb when i can get round to reading the whole epistle undecided
Re: Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! by ayh191: 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2011
Yeah, Jane is to be blamed. But nevertheless, she could turn to her huby and explain everything (including her reasons for being infidel) to him. By so doing they can both find solutions to the blackmailler.
Re: Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 07, 2011
"Sighs" jjane is not to be blamed until we all have worn her shoes we cannot predict how we would have reacted if we were wearing her shoes.The time for casting stones is past.Jane should tell her husband that's the only way to stop the blackmail.who knows if her hubby might just be big hearted enough to forgive her.
Re: Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! by foyeks2001(f): 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

this is so scary
haba
Re: Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! by foyeks2001(f): 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2011
Many weeks passed, but her client continued harassing her at any available opportunity.

Seeing that Jane did not take any serious action against him, he became even more encouraged to try more stunts, like before.

This time, Jane was violated in her own home, right on her matrimonial bed!!!! Can you imagine such disgust!!!

so u mean after this act, she couldnt still report this to her lawyer or report to the police
i think this Jane is still very much interested in the man, afterall our judiciary system is still functioning(i can make millions from this u know and forget about ever been married before)
Re: Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! by 1one: 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2011
@poster.
I'm Top of my game in editing,so when you shoot the movie,pls send me a buzz,i'll like to edit it,i have some good soundtracks and effects to spice it up.
Re: Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! by foyeks2001(f): 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2011
1one:

@poster.
I'm Top of my game in editing,so when you shoot the movie,pls send me a buzz,i'll like to edit it,i have some good soundtracks and effects to spice it up.

Buhahaha, Lol
Re: Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! by 1one: 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2011
@poster
I think we are wired to work together,if you check my email addy,you'll find that it's similar to the first word of your movie title, AMAZING in'it?
Re: Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! by LordReed(m): 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2011
If this story is true then Jane requires legal aid and the support of her husband. She needs to tell her husband because his domain has been invaded and the one he swore to protect violated. She should ahave legal aid so that nasty client can be put in his place (behind bars).

Her pain she must see as the consequence of playing with fire however she need not suffer in silence.
Re: Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! by AmAlone: 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2011
na yoruba film?
Re: Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! by deniyor: 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2011
No choice but to tell her husband and the police.
two wrongs don't make a right. True unless you walk her shoes, u don't know how u would react but that doesn't make it right.
Re: Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 10, 2011
*read the first 20 stanzas tongue and gives up*

man hell naw! angry so whats the moral of the story already? angry angry
Re: Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! by Dsense(m): 2:05am On Feb 10, 2011
OP.
I've gotten somethings to take care of . . .sorry.
Re: Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! by WackyJ1(m): 5:27am On Feb 10, 2011
Telling her husband is the Best thing to do. Her husband was cheating up and down nothing happened but when she tried it once hmmm
Re: Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! by dayokanu(m): 7:30am On Feb 10, 2011
Tell her husband she has been having threesomes everywhere from hotel room even to their matrimonial bed and she has not reported to the law enforcement agents?

I guess Jane is enjoying the wild sex as well
Re: Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! by rabzy: 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2011
If its in Nigeria, this Jane girl is a mugun or maybe an Ajebo girl that thinks too straight.

Just 'arrange' the guy, the police won't do shit and they would eventually release him, The guy is a rapist, arrange some boys with as little as 10k to teach him some lesson, fry his balls, castrate his thingy, and a whole lot of things that would be enough deterrent, well thats what i would do if someone did that to my sister,

, but then they were lovers so that means she has lost some moral rights to go full scale on him, so open up to your husband and confess your sins, he also does not have moral justification so be utterly mad, the Guy should at least first defend his wife, deal with the guy and then they pick the pieces of their marriage and stitch them,
Re: Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! by dayokanu(m): 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2011
So which man would pick up stitches with a wife who has been having 3-somes all over town even on their own matrimonial bed?

Must be living in Lala-land.

No doubt the woman is enjoying it, How can someone be molesting you, even invite friends and you think you are powerless to do anything?

Dont you have police? Assasins, area boys etc in your area?
Re: Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! by Odunnu: 7:00pm On Feb 10, 2011
Hey honey
Re: Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! by dayokanu(m): 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2011
Hi Sugar,

Is there something you have been too scared to tell me?

Tell me what has been happening to you
Re: Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! by Odunnu: 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2011
I'm good and No, i've got nothing scary to talk about.
How are you? Seen Ifyalways around lately?
Re: Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! by dayokanu(m): 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2011
Why do you need ifyalways?

Its her turn on my bedroom roster this week and she has been busy.

If you have any message for her send it through me
Re: Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! by MLSwiss: 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2011
1one:

@poster.

LMAO !!! I just imagined a movie scene . . . AMAZING script bro. I'll definitely watch it. I hope there will be a part II !! Can't wait ! smiley
Re: Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! by Pame(m): 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2011
andromida:

"Sighs" jjane is not to be blamed until we all have worn her shoes we cannot predict how we would have reacted if we were wearing her shoes.The time for casting stones is past.Jane should tell her husband that's the only way to stop the blackmail.who knows if her hubby might just be big hearted enough to forgive her.

That is the bitter truth, Jane needs to tell her huuby. If the man truly loves her though, it may seem difficult, but should find a place in his heart to forgive her and draw her closer to himself and above all, GOD! Before she does that, there is this Yoruba home-video I saw a couple of days ago which has similar story-line. The guy handled the matter with outstanding maturity which can be emulated by anyman who finds himself in such situation. Of course she should watch the movie with her hubby, thereafter ask him what his reaction would be if found in similar situation, pls may I seek an indulgence here that I can't presently figure out the title of the film but can always get across via this medium when I recall. Then, seek the best time, day to let let the cat loose. If she doesn't, someday, the man will get to hear of it from unexpected quarters which will be rather too bad!

Jane outrightly has no excuse. She did the worst of matrimonial womanhood. Come what may,the guy does not deserve what Jane did.
Re: Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! by Osama10(m): 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2011
The only option she has now is to tell her husband the truth.
Re: Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! by Machux2010(m): 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2011
Very unfortunate, Jane gave in to his treat so much. At that time, she felt she was done with him, she too should have staged attack on him and damn the consequency. If am the husband and after hearing the confession, confirm the truth, I will personally KILL the client period. However, though blame Jane, but ill forgive her, afterall I caused it.

(1) (Reply)

Kiss And Tell Survey: Women Are Cheating More Often Than Men / Lady Pours Faeces On Husband Snatcher In Bank / Hillarious: Reason Why I Am Dumping You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.