Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Omotola Returns To Cinema With Private Storm - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Omotola Returns To Cinema With Private Storm (4003 Views)

Film House Cinema, Heritage Mall Razed By Fire In Ibadan! / My Experience Of "Half Of A Yellow Sun" At The Cinema / Pictures From Omotola's Reality TV Launch Party...celebs Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Returns To Cinema With Private Storm by jagudaman: 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2011

After steerring ‘Ije’ to high record cinema success where she plays the lead role, star actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde is back again in the cinema, this time in Vivian Ejike’s latest effort ‘Private Storm’.

‘Private Storm’ directed by the duo of Ikechukwu Onyeka and Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen, tells a story of two lovers, Alex (Ramsey Nouah) and Gina (Omotola). They are rich and beautiful but Alex who is the prince charming of every woman’s dream has a temper to deal with. The story line gets complicated but interesting when the reason behind Alex’s irrational behaviour was revealed while the men on Gina’s trail got a little more intense.
read more at
http://www.jaguda.com/2011/02/07/omotola-returns-to-cinema-with-private-storm/
Re: Omotola Returns To Cinema With Private Storm by joyblinks(f): 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2011
this movie is making sense. i love it
Re: Omotola Returns To Cinema With Private Storm by googles: 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2011
This is one 9ja movie I watched from the beginning to the end without sleeping {tho' I used the forward button at some point sha}

very nice movie anyways. . .I love John Dumelo hez really fine and Omotola looked great too

Ramsey errrm lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Omotola Returns To Cinema With Private Storm by naijasing(f): 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2011
nice concept i love dis
Re: Omotola Returns To Cinema With Private Storm by WackyJ1(m): 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2011
googles:

This is one 9ja movie I watched from the beginning to the end without sleeping {tho' I used the forward button at some point sha}
lol
Re: Omotola Returns To Cinema With Private Storm by ideylaff: 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2011
Who shocked
Re: Omotola Returns To Cinema With Private Storm by yemmight(m): 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2011
Good one.
Re: Omotola Returns To Cinema With Private Storm by Le0Links: 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2011
Cool movie.
Re: Omotola Returns To Cinema With Private Storm by furosmith: 11:16pm On Feb 09, 2011
great idea from a great mind and brain, thanks omosexsy for never letting your fans down and keeping it tight in Africa.
withlove
furosmith cheesy
Re: Omotola Returns To Cinema With Private Storm by EzeUche2(m): 6:37am On Feb 10, 2011
Very nice!
Re: Omotola Returns To Cinema With Private Storm by Ranoscky(m): 9:51am On Feb 10, 2011
Mobinga:

WTF is this doing on the front page? smh
LSH grin. . . .take am easy, guy! grin
Re: Omotola Returns To Cinema With Private Storm by favouredjb(f): 10:50am On Feb 10, 2011
wats d story all about?
Re: Omotola Returns To Cinema With Private Storm by ivielove: 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2011
nice one smiley
Re: Omotola Returns To Cinema With Private Storm by VisionML: 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2011
watched it today, nice movie

(1) (Reply)

Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? / Nollywood Movie: Twitter Babes[photo] / Gotv Vs Startimes: Which Is The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.