Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,014 members, 7,799,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

SEC-YPP Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SEC-YPP Test (3679 Views)

Security And Exchange Commission Sec Recruiting??? / Kebbi State 2013 Sec.sch Teachers Reqruitment / Hurray SEC-YPP Have Started Calling! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEC-YPP Test by baldman: 6:47pm On Feb 07, 2011
Fellow Nairalanders, I just got an invitation for the SEC-YPP test to be conducted by Phillips Consulting, please kindly share your experience with Philips consulting test or suggestions as to possible areas we might be examined on. Am sure a lot of other readers will greatly benefit from your responses.
Re: SEC-YPP Test by baldman: 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2011
I am writing further to my earlier post on the SEC-YPP test, I couldn't attend the test because I had to attend a retreat at work and I have not been able to find any body who attended the test. Sur
prisingly, I got another mail this afternoon, requesting that I resubmit my data in certain format. Does any one have an idea of whats going on please.
Re: SEC-YPP Test by DEBLO: 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2011
Hello Guys,

Has anyone received a feedback on the outcome of the SEC YPP test?

It is taking forever,
Re: SEC-YPP Test by DEBLO: 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2011
Hey baldman,

I went for the test. But I do not have an idea about their request for your data in a different format.

What are they really up to?!!!

At least they should get back to those that even wrote the test.

Naija na wa ooo
Re: SEC-YPP Test by Lalaska(m): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2011
I got the same email today but didnt get the earlier invite for test. Pls those that took the test should share their  smiley experience
Re: SEC-YPP Test by Hibkay: 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2011
I also got the mail to resubmit my cv as well. I wonder watz going on
Re: SEC-YPP Test by pamelite: 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2011
I also got the same text to re-summit my data in a certain format which i did.
Re: SEC-YPP Test by lazinc(m): 11:16am On Mar 16, 2011
DEBLO:

Hey baldman,

I went for the test. But I do not have an idea about their request for your data in a different format.

What are they really up to?!!!

At least they should get back to those that even wrote the test.

Naija na wa ooo

How was the test format like? I was invited for nnpc test and its philipconsulting that is organizing it, I guess they may set something similar.
Please ur responds will be highy appreciated.

Thanks
Re: SEC-YPP Test by 9jaman007: 11:38am On Mar 16, 2011
I just got the same mail requesting that I submit certain data in some format.
Re: SEC-YPP Test by lazinc(m): 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2011
9jaman007:

I just got the same mail requesting that I submit certain data in some format.

Did you take part in the last SEC test? If yes whats the format like? because I was invited for nnpc test and its philipconsulting that is organizing it, I guess they may set something similar.
Please your responds will be highy appreciated.

Thanks
Re: SEC-YPP Test by DICKtator: 9:14pm On Mar 16, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: SEC-YPP Test by lazinc(m): 8:12am On Mar 17, 2011
^^ Just hit the reply button in the mail that was sent to you, fill in the requested information and attach your CV.

Goodluck!
Re: SEC-YPP Test by DICKtator: 10:34am On Mar 17, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: SEC-YPP Test by lazinc(m): 11:20am On Mar 17, 2011
^^ You re most welcome! Have you taking part in any philipconsulting test recently? Got NNPC test to write n its being organize by them.
Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Re: SEC-YPP Test by WarfyG: 11:27am On Mar 18, 2011
you mean the test has been taken already?Got a mail only 2 days back to resend my details.
What is really happening
Re: SEC-YPP Test by smilingchi: 11:56am On Mar 18, 2011
I got the sms today asking me to check my email and update my information and the deadline is today too, but am yet to get the mail. Anyone with information on what i should do? and when is the test?
Re: SEC-YPP Test by SilaV: 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2011
please,those of you that had written yec-ypp test,conducted by philips consulting,should brief the house about the nature of their test format.NNPC invitees need it cos same philip consulting will be on charge
God bless you as you respond.
Re: SEC-YPP Test by mosbemosbe: 10:37am On Apr 06, 2011
DEBLO:

Hello Guys,

Has anyone received a feedback on the outcome of the SEC YPP test?

It is taking forever,

Same here. I applied sumtimes last year(December) took the Test February . And got the mail in March to resend info. Any News Yet? Pls I would need Feedback.
Re: SEC-YPP Test by nnemak(m): 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2011
Congratulations to all SEC-YPP sucessfull peeps!!
Re: SEC-YPP Test by mosbemosbe: 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2011
nne_mak:

Congratulations to all SEC-YPP sucessfull peeps!!

Have they concluded the recruitment? Any current information?

(1) (Reply)

Addax Petroleum Recruitment 2014 / Why Are Geologists The Most Jobless? / Skyline University College Fresh Job Recruitment (8 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.