Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

The 4 Hot Prayers I Prayed To Get A Good Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The 4 Hot Prayers I Prayed To Get A Good Job (5642 Views)

This Story How My Sister Got A Good Job Will Inspire You If You Are Unemployed / How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum / How To Get A Good Job In Nigeria (Nairaland Helped Me Get A Job) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 4 Hot Prayers I Prayed To Get A Good Job by oluwolea2(m): 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2011
Please don't joke with these prayers.i only prayed those 4 hot prayers and i got a good employment.
visit www.hotprayers.com for those prayers.
For those that also need free prayer points to pray and counselling visit www.hotprayers.com
Re: The 4 Hot Prayers I Prayed To Get A Good Job by marami: 12:10pm On Feb 09, 2011
Are you sure you got a job? So why are requesting for N500 for prayer points?
Re: The 4 Hot Prayers I Prayed To Get A Good Job by benoitt(f): 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2011
Never knew prayers are now for sale? Oga HOT PRAYERS,Easy oooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The 4 Hot Prayers I Prayed To Get A Good Job by oluwolea2(m): 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2011
note it is the e book that is for sale.those prayers are contained in the e ebook.
it is just like buying a manual or novel to read.
Re: The 4 Hot Prayers I Prayed To Get A Good Job by marami: 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2011
Is it 1001 prayer points? Just 4 prayer points, post it here for all to see. And forget about the N500 offering to your acct.
Re: The 4 Hot Prayers I Prayed To Get A Good Job by Fostercat(m): 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2011
Criminals embarassed undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The 4 Hot Prayers I Prayed To Get A Good Job by Bertrix: 1:27am On Feb 10, 2011
This is real nonsense embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The 4 Hot Prayers I Prayed To Get A Good Job by dazz4me: 8:26am On Feb 10, 2011
Will the ebook really work miracle for me? Cos i need a good job badly as soon as possible. I think we should try it before we condemn the idea
Re: The 4 Hot Prayers I Prayed To Get A Good Job by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 10, 2011
Poster ,

Are you okay at all ?
angry
Re: The 4 Hot Prayers I Prayed To Get A Good Job by excaat(m): 8:43am On Feb 10, 2011
What happend to our individual prayers? Oh men of little faith! God will help us
Re: The 4 Hot Prayers I Prayed To Get A Good Job by malory84: 10:34am On Feb 10, 2011
Is this a joke?what is this world turning into,prayers are now for sale.Na wa o.Naija una too much o.
Re: The 4 Hot Prayers I Prayed To Get A Good Job by oluwolea2(m): 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2011
note prayers are not for sale.most of us were either given a novel free or sometimes we buy it with money.
Like i just bought a new bible worth 5000 naira. this e book is title 4 powerful prayers u need for break throughs.
pls prayers are not for sale.it is the ebook that is for sale. the ebook contains several prayers including this particular prayers for breakthroughs.you have a choice to order for it or not. its not compusory.
Re: The 4 Hot Prayers I Prayed To Get A Good Job by Iykolysis: 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2011
fraud, run away.
Re: The 4 Hot Prayers I Prayed To Get A Good Job by essti: 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2011
prayers are now on sale ba, God will help us.There sud be no such tin as a manuel 4prayers,even if theere is ,u cud paste it here for proper help.lagossssssssssssss,abi na nigeriaaaaaaaaaaa.i no blame pple were wan run go america
Re: The 4 Hot Prayers I Prayed To Get A Good Job by amosfunmi(m): 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2011
Bros you make a big mistake that may not make your book sell,
you even lied but people caught you.
''4 prayer point you prayed to get a job and still want to collect
500 from people'' I am not sure you have gotten the job.
You should have titled it ''4 prayer points to get a job.''

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Vacancies. / A Lady To Marry / Who Else Got This Invitation From Accent Hills Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.