Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,442 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

What Documents Can A Business Man Present For Uk Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Documents Can A Business Man Present For Uk Visa (4724 Views)

Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

What Documents Can A Business Man Present For Uk Visa by sarnneth: 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2011
Hello good ppl. I intend to renew my visa and have my husband apply for his ist visa. He is a businessman. Pls which docs will he be required to present as source of income. Then he has been running d biz with a savings account and not in d coporte name. Is dat an issue?
Re: What Documents Can A Business Man Present For Uk Visa by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 09, 2011
Hello he needs to present his Income tax clearance certificate, invoices, since his statement does not have his company name on it, he needs to put it down in writing and explain why he doesn not have an account on his company"s name. He shld also present a letter of invitation from the company he is going to meet ova in the uk , it should the original copy and not email. The invitation letter should state how long he will be there for and what kind of products is he coming to buy or inspect and the contact person he is to meet up there, one more thing it will advisable u apply seprately cos u got more chances than he does. just apply seprately. take care
Re: What Documents Can A Business Man Present For Uk Visa by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 09, 2011
Hello he needs to present his Income tax clearance certificate, invoices, since his statement does not have his company name on it, he needs to put it down in writing and explain why he doesn not have an account on his company"s name. He shld also present a letter of invitation from the company he is going to meet ova in the uk , it should the original copy and not email. The invitation letter should state how long he will be there for and what kind of products is he coming to buy or inspect and the contact person he is to meet up there, one more thing it will advisable u apply seprately cos u got more chances than he does. just apply seprately. take care
Re: What Documents Can A Business Man Present For Uk Visa by sarnneth: 5:50am On Feb 10, 2011
Thank u very much ogugua. He is processing the tax clearance and has d invoices. So I shud apply ist den he will apply? Won't vfs ask for letter of consent since I am newly married and all my records r presently n my name? Den he will apply after me? Tx a mill
Re: What Documents Can A Business Man Present For Uk Visa by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 10, 2011
no they will not ask for it long as you over 18 and more over you are married, now if you were taking your kids to travel, the uk embassy might wanna act funny and ask if your husband is aware that u takin the kids on a trip and that u need 2 provide a consent letter frm ur husband, i have done this before , so u do not need one.
Re: What Documents Can A Business Man Present For Uk Visa by justwise(m): 8:58am On Feb 10, 2011
sarnneth:

Thank u very much ogugua. He is processing the tax clearance and has d invoices. So I shud apply ist den he will apply? Won't vfs ask for letter of consent since I am newly married and all my records r presently n my name? Den he will apply after me? Tx a mill

You stand a better chance applying as a couple than as an individual. If you are traveling with ur husband at the same date, why then u need to apply individually? Are you going to use different documents from ur husband? Pay 2x for visa application fees?
Re: What Documents Can A Business Man Present For Uk Visa by sarnneth: 9:19am On Feb 10, 2011
Just wise. Tx. Now am gettn confused. I was tnkn of renewin my visa alone ist as per ogugua s advice,with my marriage docs and work payslip n reference thingies. Den my husband will now apply for his fresh visa with his biz docs n tax clearance.
Thou at ds point I now get confused as wat to fill in d column of 'r u travellin alone?'I wanted to indicate honeymoon as my reason for travelling but if I apply alone now na vacation I goi put? Tx Ogugua n Justwise. Pls help out.tx
Re: What Documents Can A Business Man Present For Uk Visa by justwise(m): 9:41am On Feb 10, 2011
sarnneth:

Just wise. Tx. Now am gettn confused. I was tnkn of renewin my visa alone ist as per ogugua s advice,with my marriage docs and work payslip n reference thingies. Den my husband will now apply for his fresh visa with his biz docs n tax clearance.
Thou at ds point I now get confused as wat to fill in d column of 'r u travellin alone?'I wanted to indicate honeymoon as my reason for travelling but if I apply alone now na vacation I goi put? Tx Ogugua n Justwise. Pls help out.tx

Don't make things harder for urself and husand for just no reason, there is no excuse for applying alone, non of u have committed any immigration offence in the past, there is nothing to hide, applying as a couple going on honeymoon gives your application an edge, your chances of getting the visa as a couple is greater than as an individual.
Re: What Documents Can A Business Man Present For Uk Visa by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 10, 2011
@sarnneth Madam its up to u to apply wit ur husband or not but i will tell u again its best u apply alone. Not everyone who has been denied a uk has commited an immigiration offence, i don"t think so. You will be so suprise that when d both of u do turn in ur application for a visa, both of you will get denied. Get your first since u have been issued before, so once u have urs, he can apply alone and also state on his apply application u are his wife, and u both intend travelling together and u already have a valid visa. They might wanna b funny and ask how come both of u did not apply together, he cld tell them he was just trying to get his financial documents together. So once u guys get issued, on ur next app u both can apply together. its up to u miss. have a nice day and am out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Documents Can A Business Man Present For Uk Visa by justwise(m): 11:58am On Feb 10, 2011
ogugua1:

@sarnneth Madam its up to u to apply wit your husband or not but i will tell u again its best u apply alone. Not everyone who has been denied a uk has commited an immigiration offence, i don"t think so. You will be so suprise that when d both of u do turn in your application for a visa, both of you will get denied. Get your first since u have been issued before, so once u have urs, he can apply alone and also state on his apply application u are his wife, and u both intend travelling together and u already have a valid visa. They might wanna b funny and ask how come both of u did not apply together, he cld tell them he was just trying to get his financial documents together. So once u guys get issued, on your next app u both can apply together. its up to u miss. have a nice day and am out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When will they have time to explain that? Are they going to be called for an interview? I mean,  what is the sense behind this? A couple is going for a honeymoon and you are telling them to apply as individual?

sarnneth save urself and your husband all these unnecessary problem and submit your application as a couple going on honeymoon, submit your marriage certificate, pictures of the wedding, your bank statements and hotel booking confirmation.  Make a list of places u want to visit with your husband while in the UK. Don't make a mistake of givining the ECO the opportunity to doubt your marriage or to suspect your traveling intention.
Re: What Documents Can A Business Man Present For Uk Visa by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2011
We are all suspects in the eyes of the Eco"s. Secondly if u going on honey moon trip, question is when did u get married ? hope u have not been married for a long time and u want to go on a honey moon trip now cos that don"t make no sense. Madam wat u shld b interested in rite now is getting a positive result not wat the damn ECO thinks, they can think all they want, the most important thing here is for u to get the visas.like i said apply alone gone are the days whereby just becos either the wife or husband has a uk visa and he wants to turn in both applications thinkin that both will get approved. sometimes both parties get denied, even the one that has been issued before. take note
Re: What Documents Can A Business Man Present For Uk Visa by justwise(m): 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2011
ogugua1:

We are all suspects in the eyes of the Eco"s. Secondly if u going on honey moon trip, question is when did u get married ? hope u have not been married for a long time and u want to go on a honey moon trip now cos that don"t make no sense. Madam wat u shld b interested in rite now is getting a positive result not wat the damn ECO thinks, they can think all they want, the most important thing here is for u to get the visas.like i said apply alone gone are the days whereby just becos either the wife or husband has a uk visa and he wants to turn in both applications thinkin that both will get approved. sometimes both parties get denied, even the one that has been issued before. take note

Honestly u must be joking righ? It doesn't matter what the ECO thinks? Who is going to process her visa application then? Are you really a travel agent?
Re: What Documents Can A Business Man Present For Uk Visa by sarnneth: 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2011
We got married late december.and d travel date we wanna put is april 25. All d pixs n certs dey. Ma fear now b mainly say na I'm savings e dey use do biz since n he is jus incoporatn d biz name now now. D savings acct make sense but na d issue of tyin d biz to d savings acct b our wahala now
Re: What Documents Can A Business Man Present For Uk Visa by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2011
@Justwise Lets stick to the script

thanks
Re: What Documents Can A Business Man Present For Uk Visa by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2011
@Saraneth. Yeah thats a prob there, u guys shld have had a coporate account and savings acct. But like i said u cld try and put it in writing explainin y u don"t have a coporate account, i don"t think its of a big deal if u explain to them, also the dates are fine. Just try and explain, put everytin down in writin.

@justwise u looking for attention and u not going to get none from me. grin grin grin grin grin I still deh laugh like Obj
Re: What Documents Can A Business Man Present For Uk Visa by justwise(m): 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2011
sarnneth:

We got married late december.and d travel date we wanna put is april 25. All d pixs n certs dey. Ma fear now b mainly say na I'm savings e dey use do biz since n he is jus incoporatn d biz name now now. D savings acct make sense but na d issue of tyin d biz to d savings acct b our wahala now

Using the business account for visa application is not good idea, business account is for the runing of the business and not to be spent on holidays, use the saving account, if u present ur business account, u are basically telling the ECO that u are going to use ur business money on holiday and may not come back to Nigeria cos u got thing to bring u back to Nigeria.
Re: What Documents Can A Business Man Present For Uk Visa by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2011
@saraneth, u can use ur business account if u are going for holidays, i can give u 2 of my clients number i processed uk visas for and they got it using their business account and they were going for holiday, if u need the number holla, if u need me to package u for it, i will do it for u for free, GET IF FOR FREE!!!! NO KOBO
Re: What Documents Can A Business Man Present For Uk Visa by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2011
@SARANETH, Matter of fact i just processed as of late 3 applications going for holidays to the uk and they all used their business account , one was given 2 yrs, d others 6 months each. Like i said i can give u steps, guidlines u need, for FREE, no dime is needed.
Re: What Documents Can A Business Man Present For Uk Visa by justwise(m): 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2011
@sarnneth

If you don't want ur visa to be refused, ur money wasted then stay far away from ogugua1

Hand him ur personal details at ur own peril.

Good luck
Re: What Documents Can A Business Man Present For Uk Visa by sarnneth: 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2011
Biko nu ma ppl. Mbok make una no quarrem
l. Na help I dey find! Let's not lose sight of d main issue. God bless both of u
Re: What Documents Can A Business Man Present For Uk Visa by justwise(m): 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2011
sarnneth:

[b]Biko nu ma ppl. Mbok make una no quarrem[/b]l. Na help I dey find! Let's not lose sight of d main issue. God bless both of u

He is after ur money, i'm basically telling the bitter truth. There is nothing there u can't do for urself, the advice he is going you doesn't make sense, you have all the documents, he is not suppose to add a single paper to ur visa application package, he shouldn't complete the form for you cos you be able to answer any question about the info u put in that form when asked to heathrow airport.

Just be careful.
Re: What Documents Can A Business Man Present For Uk Visa by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2011
I give all the credit to God. OP and her husband got issued their UK visas. Op was issued 2 years, while her husband got 6 months God is good. Now this chapter is close!!!!
Re: What Documents Can A Business Man Present For Uk Visa by oselokak: 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2011
Yesso. Thanks Ogugua 1. God wil bless u a thousand fold! Everything panned out ok. We did d application jointly and its ok!
Re: What Documents Can A Business Man Present For Uk Visa by justwise(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2011
oseloka k:

Yesso. Thanks Ogugua 1. God wil bless u a thousand fold! Everything panned out ok. We did d application jointly and its ok!

That was what i said b4. Are u sarnneth?
Re: What Documents Can A Business Man Present For Uk Visa by kenny33: 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2011
people pls help me too i am applying to visit my friend in uk for a visiting friend visa, my question is i already have the copies of all the documents required but problem is dat i call the britsh embassy i they told me at first that they can accept the scan copies and later when i call them they told me they accept only docs posted now am confuse, pls hlp my frd has already send the document by most but it seems it will never arrive.
Re: What Documents Can A Business Man Present For Uk Visa by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2011
@Kenny33, dude tell ur friend to send u original copies of the docs, not photocopies, they need to see the originals. What docs did he send to u via post ? Let me kniow.

@Justwise Wat up buddy, Yes it is saraneth, maybe she has another user name but not to worry i cld just tell her to user her own account to post sometin. Yeah u said they shld both apply together agreed, but it aint abt applying together was the issue, we put in alot of work into it, but u know we thank God it went thru. Over and out !!!!
Re: What Documents Can A Business Man Present For Uk Visa by sarnneth: 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2011
Justwise Zip it pls. I logged on with my hubbys profile. Once more I say Ogugua 1 u r da bomb. Tx a mill
Re: What Documents Can A Business Man Present For Uk Visa by justwise(m): 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2011
sarnneth:

Justwise Zip it pls. I logged on with my hubbys profile. Once more I say Ogugua 1 u r da bomb. Tx a mill

I take that from u and blamed myself for trying to help. Good luck.
Re: What Documents Can A Business Man Present For Uk Visa by justwise(m): 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2011
ogugua1:

@Kenny33, dude tell your friend to send u original copies of the docs, not photocopies, they need to see the originals. What docs did he send to u via post ? Let me kniow.

@Justwise Wat up buddy, Yes it is saraneth, maybe she has another user name but not to worry i cld just tell her to user her own account to post sometin. Yeah u said they shld both apply together agreed, but it aint abt applying together was the issue, we put in alot of work into it, but u know we thank God it went thru. Over and out !!!!

That was the bases of my arguement with u, that was where we disagreed as u insisted that they apply separately.
Re: What Documents Can A Business Man Present For Uk Visa by kzero(m): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2011
I am travelling for a visit to the UK to visit a friend,he would send me the invitation letter,but i need the documents to back my application.Please i need someone to help me with the right documents.
Re: What Documents Can A Business Man Present For Uk Visa by royalkleen: 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2011
Pls i need your advise. I visited U.k in 2008 with 6 mths visitin visa. I want to visit this August for a month like d last time. The problem is i cant get letter of invitation. Does it mean i cant renew it? What do i need to renew? 3.how much do i need to have in my account? 4.how many years can it be renewed for? Pls respond!

(1) (2)

Best Country For A Nigerian Medical Doctor To Practise / Over 1000 Migrants From Central American Trekking Through Mexico To The U.S.(Pic / North Cyprus Visa 7days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.