Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery (20285 Views)

Kim Performs Another Body Implant Surgery While She Is 8 Months Pregnant / I Wants To Have A ‘flat Ass,’ – Kim Kardashian / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Denies Butt Implant Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by lawyer(m): 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2011
Am usually stuck in my property section minding my own business there but seeing this news this morning really upset me and there is a need for people to guard against such stupidity especially young girls trying to impress the media world or boys with stupid surgeries that make no sense what so ever.

She this 9ja chic or Nigerian British wannabe hip-hop star Claudia Aderotimi, who died after an illegal cosmetic procedure to enhance her bottom went tragically wrong trying to be a wannabe Nicki Minaj.

The university student, 20, flew to Philadelphia, US, for silicone jabs to increase the curve of her buttocks.

But Claudia, of Hackney, East London, suffered chest pains after the injections and died in hospital. US cops are investigating

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3403090/Brit-wannabe-hip-hop-star-Claudia-Aderotimi-died-after-her-illegal-op-went-tragically-wrong.html

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/855120-face-of-buttock-op-death-girl-revealed-as-woman-is-quizzed

Am sorry she died but that was so ill advised. See everyone making fun of her that she died of Flat ass syndrome! This must be so heart wrenching for her family. Women should beware of such things that will ridicule themselves and their families. Looking at her picture she was a very stunning alright chic

Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by r231(m): 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2011
oh oh
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by LOVE4BUG(f): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2011
sorry 4 her. what she tell her God? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by topedavid: 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2011
Its so sad she died, but we must learn to start appreciating the way God made us,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by oludashmi(f): 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2011
Well, she got what she wanted only that she wont be able to dance with it
Her buttocks will be bigger in the grave free of charge
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by JUO(m): 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2011
sorry
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by nrdgeek: 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2011
Dear Lord! saw the news on Channel 4, dinn realize she was even Nigerian , ! Too bad.
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by maurchy: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2011
Na wa ooo, me, i have a somewhat flat backside but i can NEVER go for butt cheek implants in a zillion years.

What a pity, her life just wasted like that. I rily dont think that Naija pikins are cut out for all these plastic surgeries cos most times, i hear bad news about Naijans who undergo one plastic surgery or the other.

She was amazing just the way she was, sad news, such a young girl.
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by vanitty: 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2011
Pretty chick like that. Just wasted her life
I don't even feel any pity for the foolish girl but all for her mother. Iya oniya. May God console her
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by paragga(f): 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2011
Is that the chic's picture, what more was she looking for crazy world!
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by poem4love(m): 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2011
lol butt implant huh? This sounds more like a comedy by basket mouth
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2011
Some people no dey hear word
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2011
wetin she go tell her God now?
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by lilymomy: 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2011
hmm, didn't know people were dying for what I have, "Tragic" in a word.
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by U1(m): 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2011
Ho! ho! shocked My goodness, what vanity!
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by U1(m): 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2011
jennykadry:

wetin she go tell her God now?

jennykadry? Of course, that name sounds old here on NL. Yes, I wonder what she will be telling Papa God right now.
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by cold(m): 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2011
Was listening to the news on MSNBC this mornining.Apparently a friend had undergone hers successfully & this must have encouraged Claudia to have hers done too to boost her chances in her choosen career.Furthermore,the op wasn't carried out in a hospital or an accredited operating clinic,it was done in a hotel room by a quack for 3 times less the standard cost.Sad story
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by turboman(m): 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2011
Her backside wasn't bad after all. I don't blame her sha; she was just going the extra mile to boost her career just like every ambitious person would do.

RIP cry

Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by r231(m): 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2011
cold:

Was listening to the news on MSNBC this mornining.Apparently a friend had undergone hers successfully & this must have encouraged Claudia to have hers done too to boost her chances in her choosen career.Furthermore,the op wasn't carried out in a hospital or an accredited operating clinic,i[b]t was done in a hotel room by a quack for 3 times less the standard cost[/b].Sad story

now dats dumb
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by duduspace(m): 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2011
Adieu Claudia Aderotimi, yu found out in the wrong way that Industrial Sillicone and blood don't mix. That doc should go to jail for manslaughter or murder.
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by mecylee(f): 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2011
MY GOOD GOD IS A PITY I WISH MY SISTERS (LADIES)[b][/b] SHOULD LEARN FROM THIS cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by ideylaff: 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2011
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by favouredjb(f): 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2011
Vanity
why would you be proud of somn artificial in the first place?
its a pity

Dr 90210 at work,they make it seem so attractive to gullible ladies
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by Pappij: 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2011
Really sad story, embarassed embarassed embarassed

What a world we living, this is what happens to misguided minds whether old or young. May her soul rest in peace and give her family the fortitude to bear this embarassing loss!
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by buzugee(m): 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2011
the butt sure does put money in a womans pocket. rich black men love big butts. so i guess this is a case of 'get rich or die trying' . rip
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by kayalla(f): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2011
girlss abi women, our wahala too much
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by delimit(m): 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2011
fine chick REST IN PIECES
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by sweeti14(f): 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2011
shocked if that is her picture IMO her butt is okay oh. . . . . . . . what else was she looking for it's such a pity she died sad RIP
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by ayo2009ice(m): 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2011
Someone just
made me laugh. I didn't know this
friend of mine is a comedian until
now. Talking about this issue, he
said that the girl appeared before
the judgement throne and was
asked why she was there at such
an early age. She said, 'Father, I
went to change the 'bombom'
you gave me.' Now I don't even
have one anymore as the doctors
destroyed not only my bombom
but also my heart! They killed me!
Even the guys I'm trying to
impress don't even know where I
am now.
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by ollybosieb: 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2011
She should have asked for a little from mine,
RIP
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by tosinaded(m): 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2011
vanity. . all is vanity!
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by vanitty: 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2011
The girl is so much prettier than all the pictures posted
Saw some pictures of her on her friend's facebook
It is so sad.
RIP sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidinma And Anna Ebiere Pose For A Selfie Together / Photos From Model Asha Bello's Birthday Party / Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.