Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Any Graduate Of Or Student Of Unilag Help Me Out Pls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Graduate Of Or Student Of Unilag Help Me Out Pls (966 Views)

No Graduate Of Medical Radiography Is Unemployed, Anywhere On Earth! / My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University / RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Graduate Of Or Student Of Unilag Help Me Out Pls by jaybanks(m): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2007
how's it on campus? is cultism much? do u guys strike a lot? tell me cos i'm tryin to make a choice b/w unilag and igbinedion uni okada.if u know about both of em tell me their good and bad sides.thanks in advance
Re: Any Graduate Of Or Student Of Unilag Help Me Out Pls by tommylee(m): 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2007
actually unilag is not a bad school b/c i sch there strikes are very minimal and is one of the only fed schs in where u will be able to finish ur academic pro on time the only lapses dat might occur is like the one happenin now (the strike) which is affcetin th nation as a whole but if it is domestic(like ASSU) then u need not worry and again UNILAG is respected everywhere than Iginedion for now though but i would advise u to stick to Iginedion instead and th issue of cultism that one is long gone b/c all the bad eggs have either left or have no more followership so all in al i would say UNILAG is A OK.
Re: Any Graduate Of Or Student Of Unilag Help Me Out Pls by sebi(m): 10:51am On Jun 19, 2007
when is unilags's post jamb exam coming up?
Re: Any Graduate Of Or Student Of Unilag Help Me Out Pls by jaybanks(m): 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2007
thanx tommylee .more feedbacks pls
Re: Any Graduate Of Or Student Of Unilag Help Me Out Pls by jaybanks(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2007
c'mon unilag students

(1) (Reply)

Unad / Ladoke Akintola University(lautech) Post Jamb On July 26,2008.(lastest)! / Federal Polytechnic Offa,second Batch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.