Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

How Can I Increase Traffic To My Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Increase Traffic To My Website (1612 Views)

How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Appstore And Get Traffic To Ur Site / How Can I Increase My Traffic?toplist,seo... / Increase Traffic To Yoursite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Increase Traffic To My Website by alabashop(m): 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2011
hello people,
i spent good money developing and designing a website for my company ! and now i have more problems in my hand ,only 20 people has visited the site 6 months after !
how can i improve traffic to the site ?
Re: How Can I Increase Traffic To My Website by lagoshost(m): 11:19pm On Feb 13, 2011
Ok,

to get traffic, keep posting on forums like nairaland.com, use facebook very well, add a signature to your NL account just like mine has a link to our fans page on facebook.

Then use google, write very rich in content articles.

When you have done these, you will get great traffic to your site.

If you need more help, drop a mail to me [b]support at LagosHost dot com [/b]and I will get back to you
Re: How Can I Increase Traffic To My Website by sweetpawn1: 9:56am On Feb 14, 2011
MAKE A FACEBOOK PAGE FOR THE SITE.
GET STAFF TO CREATE FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS (IF THEY DO NOT ALREADY HAVE IT) AND 'LIKE' THE PAGE SO THAT THEIR FRIENDS CAN SEE IT AND THAT'S THE WAY YOU INCREASE TRAFFIC.

THE BEST IS TO PATRONIZE GOOGLE ADS OR FACEBOOK ADS.
Re: How Can I Increase Traffic To My Website by alabashop(m): 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2011
thanks so much !
Re: How Can I Increase Traffic To My Website by Jencejyde(m): 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2011
Have you also optimised your keywords, site title and tags in your code?

These are also key compnents of getting visitors to your site

Cheers!
Re: How Can I Increase Traffic To My Website by Sub5(m): 12:08am On Feb 15, 2011

THE BEST IS TO PATRONIZE GOOGLE ADS OR FACEBOOK ADS.
Hmm, you are quite correct about this, but you know this ads company deals with credit card as method of payment, which make it hard for
some of us in Nigeria to participate. Except if you have a way around it and wants to share.
Re: How Can I Increase Traffic To My Website by databoy247(m): 9:50am On Feb 15, 2011
Most sites accept GTbank credit card, also they accept you GTB ATM card which is a MasterCard. I have tried using the ATM card and it surprisingly works.

Cheers.
Re: How Can I Increase Traffic To My Website by cashflow: 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2011
1. talk about what you do and give your website address for more information

2. Offer a way for visitors to contact you on your
web page. List your email address, and
phone number.
3.Alert visitors by email when you add new content
to your web site. This will remind people to revisit
your web site.
Re: How Can I Increase Traffic To My Website by MrResource(m): 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2011
databoy247:

Most sites accept GTbank credit card, also they accept you GTB ATM card which is a MasterCard. I have tried using the ATM card and it surprisingly works.

Cheers.
do you mean this my normal gtb atm card with that visa logo Plz if any1 has tried it, i need to know, how does the naira change to dollar?
Re: How Can I Increase Traffic To My Website by databoy247(m): 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2011
Mr.Resource:

do you mean this my normal gtb atm card with that visa logo Plz if any1 has tried it, i need to know, how does the naira change to dollar?

Nope, the normal gtbank atm card with the mastercard logo
Re: How Can I Increase Traffic To My Website by heebakutty: 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2012
Do Link Building Activities like Article Submissions, Directory Submissions, Press Release Submissions, Forum Posting, Social Profile Creations, Blog creations, Blog Commenting etc. you can also Promote your website in Social Networking Sites, it will increase traffic on your website.<br style="" />you can get the assistance from Tucktail.com to get all these implemented in your site.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Increase Traffic To My Website by charleskkk(m): 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2012
Really keen on increasing your website traffic? What are u waiting for all these while? Dont you know that a website without visits is more than
a waste! Visit this link to learn the methods that work best when it comes to site traffic www.rosyside.com/pt/Generate-Traffic-to-your-website/blog.htm

(1) (Reply)

To Become A Very Good Web Designer, What Do I Need To Study And Where? / Google Adsense Banned You? Here's The Best Alternative To Adsense! / Urgent! Can You Do A Bbm Channel Advert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.