Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) - Forum Games (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) (91460 Views)

Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (Part 2) / ~bash You Head On Your Keyboard And Post What It Says~ / Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
I regret nothing....it's been a blissful year so far, nothing to worry about.
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
Thinking of deactivating my NL account on the 31st of Dec. I need to spend more time on quality things next year.

Cc....... Vivie01.

1 Like

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by vivie01(f): 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
shervydman:
Thinking of deactivating my NL account on the 31st of Dec. I need to spend more time on quality things next year.

Cc....... Vivie01.

Not a good one undecided embarassed embarassed
Why not think of alternative instead Like reducing the time spent on NL embarassed
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
vivie01:

Not a good one undecided embarassed embarassed
Why not think of alternative instead Like reducing the time spent on NL embarassed
smiley

1 Like

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by vivie01(f): 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
shervydman:

Is it a bad idea?....this platform is whirling away my time, I hurriedly do things I'm supposed to do with ease.

Deactivating is not very good if you've not totally made up your mind. You might want to re-register again. I knew and read of some monikers that deactivated and registered back.

1 Like

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by vivie01(f): 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
shervydman:

smiley

Also, you've made quality contributions in some sections, which you may want to refer back to sometimes in future, does deactivating your account not going to affect such? Whereas if you leave for now you can always come back anytime you feel like contributing to topics of interests or something like that.

I saw some monikers that had long gone but are back again. One was 2013 and just came back, and so on. Dont do anything in haste please.

1 Like

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by sesan24: 1:46am On Dec 26, 2017
after all these years, after all these tears
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by calliope(f): 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
She's agreed to "come out" smiley
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by vivie01(f): 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
Lost a good friend embarassed
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by ibkayee(f): 9:19pm On May 19, 2018

That back, those shoulders

1 Like

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 19, 2018
Konjivites want kill this one
ibkayee:

That back, those shoulders
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by ibkayee(f): 9:28pm On May 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
Konjivites want kill this one
Lmao cheesy
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 19, 2018
Ajekun iya ni o je, whatever that means
ibkayee:

Lmao cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by deneut: 5:06am On Jun 01, 2018
You keep letting things flipped, as if watching the tides building up wasn't gonna kicked. You saw it coming bro still you..... ok.
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
calliope:
She's agreed to "come out" smiley
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by calliope(f): 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by snthesis(m): 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
cool cool cool
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by snthesis(m): 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
spikedcylinder
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by snthesis(m): 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
feminist olosho shocked shocked shocked, wetin man no go hear!!!
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
when will I buy my own car
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by calliope(f): 9:54am On Aug 21, 2018
Why do we remember to celebrate people more when they die? Why? I just cant understand the logic behind it, and I don't want to.
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by Daeylar(f): 9:57am On Aug 21, 2018
Why people see something wrong in a woman who willingly engages in prostitution (or just sleeping with only one guy for money) and want to bash her for it.
Her life, her vagina, her business.
Why is the above in blue so hard for people to get?

2 Likes

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by Daeylar(f): 9:58am On Aug 21, 2018
calliope:
Why do we remember to celebrate people more when they die? Why? I just cant understand the logic behind it, and I don't want to.

grin grin

You brought me here

1 Like

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 22, 2018
Sleep.

Almost 2am, but I can't find it,
when I need to be up early for work.

NL isn't helping matters.

1 Like

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by calliope(f): 11:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
Dear self,

Go out there and fight your battle. People are occupied with their problems.

Please, chase your dreams.

If anyone tells you anything is impossible, spit into their face. Rely on yourself and a few people you can trust. Be loyal.

Don't blame anyone for your failure. Grab success by its neck if you can. There is nothing you can't do. Just don't lose focus.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
I don't know what the coming days hold. Even the next hours.
I should stay low-key as much as possible, and keep the hustle going.
Get regular supplies of mj, eat good food and take my meds.
All will be fine, in sha allah.
Sept 5, 20:13 hrs
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
relationships are not just my thing. a girl agrees to be my girl, then I find it difficult calling and checking up on her.
let's just be fvck mates please, I don't like relationship stress
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by gentle136(m): 10:20am On Sep 09, 2018
Why is it that Nigeria men are faithful then Nigeria women in Relationship?
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by calliope(f): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
When people treat me wrong or like sh1t, I don't know why my first instinct is to feel like I must have done something to deserve it. Definitely years of trauma I need to slowly unpack. I also have to learn to be kind to myself. Those people who treat me unfairly do so because they are shitty people who are not nice. It has nothing to do with me, but everything to do with them.

Cc: Audray
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by IDERAWOLE(m): 11:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
If you are still paying for sms charges from your bank after buying credit through account then you need to wise up.

Obtain a licence with just 50k to be a VTU- VIRTUAL TOP UP, from a major dealer in telecoms services in Nigeria.

When you do, within 3months, your earnings can be in the range of 100k-200k per month.

Sounds unbelievable?

Send a chat to this whatsapp no for more details- 08063423482.

Amazingly, you don't need a physical office to start running the business, but right from the comfort of your room.

All you need is just a smart phone to do simple things that you will be guided to do.

Customers? 100m Nigerians are currently your customers, and with the help of technology, using the social media all around you, cheaply with little or no cost they are will to patronize you.

Interestingly, your money from the business comes from many that are already using the products you are about to start selling, mind blowing is also the fact that as you turn your customers to co-partners with you and the telecoms operators, you will continue to make money as long as the world keep using airtime, Data, cable Tv, electricity and many more products.

Are you wondering what you'll be selling? I've just mentioned them above!

Join the league of new Nigerian millionaires in the 21st century.

I'm waiting to show you how.

Send a chat that you want to be one of these new Nigerian millionaires to whatsapp number 08063423482.
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 01, 2018
Sleep

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (Reply)

Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Nigerian Slangs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.