Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Loans! Loans! Loans! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Loans! Loans! Loans! (8046 Views)

Easy Loans With No Upfront Charge And Just 2% Interest / How To Obtain Loans Up To N750,000 Without Collateral In Nigeria / Loans! Loans! Loans! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loans! Loans! Loans! by lati23: 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2011
Are you a trader, artisan, businessman/woman?
Is your business registered?
Is your business located in Ketu, Ikorodu, Alapere, Mile 12 and it’s environs?
Do you need funds for your trade, small business or SME?
Can you afford to pay interest on your monthly installments without failure to pay?
Call Abiodun today on 07054726700
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by lati23: 8:31am On Feb 11, 2011
Be rest assured of flexibility in repayment.
shocked
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by lati23: 8:42am On Feb 11, 2011
Ding! grin
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by cornel318(m): 10:01am On Feb 11, 2011
I WOULD HAVE BEEN INTERESTED BUT I AM STAYING FAR AWAY.
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by lati23: 11:21am On Feb 11, 2011
Lets know your location and your line of business.
I'll see what i can arrange for you,
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by Delafruita(m): 11:30am On Feb 12, 2011
I stay in okokomaiko and i am into transortation and other businesses i can be reached on 07032813680 or delafruita@yahoo.com
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by samento: 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2011
I am into pure water production and would need a soft loan to buy a ford transit bus to facilitate distributions. But i am staying in Sango Ota. My factory is located right in my compound. my phone no is 08058228889 and my email address is onmayeight@gmail.com
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by lati23: 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2011
Delafruita:

I stay in okokomaiko and i am into transortation and other businesses i can be reached on 07032813680 or delafruita@yahoo.com
I'll get back to you shortly.
samento:

I am into pure water production and would need a soft loan to buy a ford transit bus to facilitate distributions. But i am staying in Sango Ota. My factory is located right in my compound. my phone no is 08058228889 and my email address is onmayeight@gmail.com
Thats far off.
My jurisdiction doesn't cover businesses outside Lagos.
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by ogogoro: 3:45pm On Feb 12, 2011
Beware, this guy is definitely a scammer if he asks you to pay a "processing fee" or any type of fee for that matter to get a loan!!! Shine your eye!
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by hceejay: 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2011
We wants to come back to Nigeria to establish an Importation and marketing company that would be importing goods to Nigeria, handling the logistics and marketing of those goods to wholesalers of different industries. As we will be dealing with clients from different industry, we don't intent to just import goods but meet all the needs of their clients for long time relationship.

The company will also be developing marketing strategy, marketing exposure, supply chain management, distribution channels, online marketing and consumer behavior survey for corporate entities. The company is seeking N8 million funding/loan/investment to add to their start up capital. The company will not touch or used the said money until the imported goods have arrived in Nigeria as its would be using LC and other bank guarantee for its importation.

Interested person, investor or someone with contact at banks and any financier should send their response to: h.ceejay@gmail.com
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by lati23: 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2011
h.ceejay:

We wants to come back to Nigeria to establish an Importation and marketing company that would be importing goods to Nigeria, handling the logistics and marketing of those goods to wholesalers of different industries. As we will be dealing with clients from different industry, we don't intent to just import goods but meet all the needs of their clients for long time relationship.

The company will also be developing marketing strategy, marketing exposure, supply chain management, distribution channels, online marketing and consumer behavior survey for corporate entities. The company is seeking N8 million funding/loan/investment to add to their start up capital. The company will not touch or used the said money until the imported goods have arrived in Nigeria as its would be using LC and other bank guarantee for its importation.

Interested person, investor or someone with contact at banks and any financier should send their response to: h.ceejay@gmail.com

Sorry!
You must have been into business for at least a year for you to benefit from our loans.
Your business must be found viable and legitimate.
You should have tangible evidence that you're making profit.
That you're not diverting your gains.
All these will be investigated by our team of experts.
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by lati23: 9:40am On Feb 17, 2011
Am sorry i couldn't respond to your calls and text messages yesterday, it was due to a network problem.
I'm glad that some nairalanders have gotten loans through me so far.
I'll be glad if more of you benefit from this selfless service.
Just dial my number.
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by tuchi2: 11:32am On Feb 17, 2011
i run a registerd school with over100 pupils at oshodi . i may be intrested if the intrest rate is not incriminating
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by lati23: 6:24pm On Feb 17, 2011
tuchi.2:

i run a registerd school  with over100 pupils at oshodi  . i may be intrested if the intrest rate is not incriminating 

Interest rate is just ok for everybody's purse.
Nothing incriminating about it.
Just dial my number!
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by Femson2011: 10:27am On Feb 18, 2011
Hello,

Please I interesting, I need a loan for my business,I sell phone, I reside at Abule Egba,please I will very glad if I can see your respond,

Femi
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by lati23: 2:09pm On May 09, 2011
Femson2011:

Hello,

Please I interesting, I need a loan for my business,I sell phone, I reside at Abule Egba,please I will very glad if I can see your respond,

Femi

Where is your office situated please?
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by Kend1(m): 4:14pm On May 09, 2011
Oopes! I'm in Port Harcourt. Any way out?
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by Bowie11(m): 3:13pm On May 13, 2011
I am an entrepreneur that need 4 million to complete the logistic (befiting office, vehicle, pre-visit inspection etc) required for a 50 member Trade Mission to a developed country from Nigeria.
The investment loan plus interest will be paid within a window time frame of 5 months.
We can be contacted on 0703-982-2651; 0807-708-6167 or bowiehertzgroup@yahoo.com
Looking forward to your reply ASAP.
NB: This offer is no scam.
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by casxchange: 3:23pm On May 13, 2011
my office is located at int'l trade fair lagos and i am into money exchange and transfer business. am i qualifired for the loan?
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by lati23: 10:18am On May 27, 2011
Ken.d:

Oopes! I'm in Port Harcourt. Any way out?

@ Ken.d: Ooops!
Port harcourt is way out of my cover area.

Bowie11:

I am an entrepreneur that need 4 million to complete the logistic (befiting office, vehicle, pre-visit inspection etc) required for a 50 member Trade Mission to a developed country from Nigeria.
The investment loan plus interest will be paid within a window time frame of 5 months.
We can be contacted on 0703-982-2651; 0807-708-6167 or bowiehertzgroup@yahoo.com
Looking forward to your reply ASAP.
NB: This offer is no scam.
@ Bowie11: Has your business got a business address?
And "50 member Trade Mission to a developed country from Nigeria" whats that?

casxchange:

my office is located at int'l trade fair lagos and i am into money exchange and transfer business. am i qualifired for the loan?
@ casxchange: Please i need more information on your line of business.
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by casxchange: 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2011
i do money transfer ( like sending money anywhere in the world) and money exchange. this means that i need a partner in my line of business that will provide cash.

you can reach me on 07090498380 or fxqueenthe1st@gmail.com
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by lati23: 10:46am On Jun 02, 2011
casxchange:

i do money transfer ( like sending money anywhere in the world) and money exchange. this means that i need a partner in my line of business that will provide cash.

you can reach me on 07090498380 or fxqueenthe1st@gmail.com

Check your inbox, i've got news for you.
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by casxchange: 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2011
please i didn't see any mail. can you resend it or call me on my line i will appreciate it thanks
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by barryk: 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2011
@ken.d, no more Oopse! Same service is in PH. Drop ur contact but u must pay back as will be negotiated so that no one wil point finger 4 connecting a wrong deal
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by scholar769(m): 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2011
i am in school business and i run educational company at the same time i will be interested but i stay outside lagos , i reside at ibadan , you can reach me through 08073125518 or scholar769@yahoo.com
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2011
Hello Bros, I am staying in Agric - Ikorodu, I am into cybercafe, i have been running it for a year now, But i wish to establish another one at Ikorodu Garrage, which will be far moving than this one running at agric. Please I want you to inbox me what are the interest rate of N120k, I need 120k for complete this business.

I will be happy to hear frm you. 08027552294
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by lati23: 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2011
detops:

Hello Bros, I am staying in Agric - Ikorodu, I am into cybercafe, i have been running it for a year now, But i wish to establish another one at Ikorodu Garrage, which will be far moving than this one running at agric. Please I want you to inbox me what are the interest rate of N120k, I need 120k for complete this business.

I will be happy to hear frm you. 08027552294
@ detops: You'll hear from me detops.
Please drop a line on my email address.
Lets talk about your business expansion.

scholar769:

I am in school business and i run educational company at the same time i will be interested but i stay outside Lagos , i reside at ibadan , you can reach me through 08073125518 or scholar769@yahoo.com
@scholar769

Your business area is not in my jurisdiction.
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2011
ok bros, here is my email address: tlastborn@yahoo.co.uk

can you pls send me your email address.

Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by galomen(m): 10:58am On Jun 17, 2011
I am interested in the loan. I am a recharge card seller (wholesale and retail) I need the money for expansion. How much can you afford to give the loan? What is the interest rate and the repayment period?
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by galomen(m): 11:00am On Jun 17, 2011
I am interested in the loan. I am a recharge card seller (wholesale and retail) I need the money for expansion. How much can you afford to give the loan? What is the interest rate and the repayment period?

You can contact me on asenticenterprises@yahoo.com
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by lati23: 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2011
detops:

ok bros, here is my email address: tlastborn@yahoo.co.uk

can you pls send me your email address.

galomen:

You can contact me on asenticenterprises@yahoo.com

Just sent you both mails regading your requests.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Earn Legit Income Or Extra Cash From All Network..over N1.2MM Weekly / Free Internet Browsing In Nigeria / Lowest Price For Small Chops, Can't Beat It!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.